Orca's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Buy and sell art to be used in the game.

Orca's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Éclair » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, smol humans!
I am Orca, but my friends call me Claire or Éclair, whichever one you prefer is fine with me. If you can't tell from the title, this is my art shop! Feel free to ask me questions here. I will only accept requests for commissions from here and nowhere else, and any form that has not been properly filled out will be ignored. Now, my art is pretty high quality. I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil, so I have some experience. Of course, this means that my art isn't very cheap, but we'll get to that in a moment. In the meantime, let's take a look at some of my drawings!
Note: I EXPECT TO BE PAID BEFORE I GIVE YOU A LINK. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO THREE DAYS AFTER THE AVATAR IS FINISHED I WILL PM YOU.

My Few Requests:
1. Please, no more requests for black wolves howling at the moon. It is almost impossible to draw the eye away from the white moon, and since the sky is dark, the black fur of the wolf blends into the background. This makes it so that the moon is the focal point rather than the wolf.

2. Please don't ask for Wolves with super complex markings. I can't do leopards, brindles, beltons, or anything like that. I can do leg stripes, okapis, and speckles, but nothing really beyond that without the artwork getting muddy.

3. Please be flexible with time frames. I have a life, too.

4. Please provide an Image Reference. It makes it easier to pose and sketch which lowers the amount of time I have to take doing so.

-----O-----
Please note that you can only use these if I made them for you!

ImageImage
ImageImage

-----PRICES-----
The words in bold are the styles. Everyone gets this wrong for some reason.]

Comic
Headshot: 500 Mushrooms or 1 Apple
Fullbody: 1000 Mushrooms or 2 Apples
Shading*: +50% Total Cost
Added Gear: 40 Mushrooms Per Piece
Intense Lighting: 30 Mushrooms
Cinematic Angle**: 100 Mushrooms

Painted
(These Come Shaded)
Headshot- 1000 Mushrooms or 2 Apples
Fullbody- 2500 Mushrooms or 5 Apples
Added Gear- 100 Mushrooms a Piece
Intense Lighting- 25% of Total Cost
Cinematic Angle- 300 Mushrooms

Forum Avatars
These are a headshot of any character you want. There is a separate form for these.

Code: Select all
Pack Name:
Character Reference (image):
Character Reference (written):

*Shading additions occur after calculation of the price.
**Angling on wolves is sufficiently tricky and will take extra time.

-----FORM-----
Code: Select all
Pack Name:
Pack Number:
Headshot or Fullbody?:
Style:
Number of Wolves:
Angle:
Written Reference:
Image Reference**:
Added Details:
Overall Price*:

*You need to calculate the price yourself.
**Yes, an image reference is required.

-----Slots-----
#1. Darkgold
#2. OPEN

-----COMMISSION STATUS-----

Not Yet Started-
Sketching-
Lining-
Coloring-
Editing- Darkgold
Completed-
Last edited by Éclair on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:19 am, edited 46 times in total.
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
Éclair

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (2 Slots Open)

Postby Little fox » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Pack Name:Chiba death pack
Pack Number:131087
Headshot or Fullbody?: head shot
Number of Wolves:1
Picture or Written Reference: one chibi wolf with red Eyes it is black fur and shows up to the eyes.(is this enough?)also background round is red with a white.moon.
Added Details:extra eye detail
Overall Price*:75mush
Hi
Little fox

Postby Éclair » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Little fox wrote:Pack Name:Chiba death pack
Pack Number:131087
Headshot or Fullbody?: head shot
Number of Wolves:1
Picture or Written Reference: one chibi wolf with red Eyes it is black fur and shows up to the eyes.(is this enough?)also background round is red with a white.moon.
Added Details:extra eye detail
Overall Price*:75mush

Thanks for the order! I'll get started in the morning!
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
Éclair

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Goat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:53 pm

-----FORM-----
Pack Name: Lupus♚
Pack Number: 132587
Headshot or Fullbody?: full body please (chibi)
Number of Wolves: 1
Picture or Written Reference: brown, bronze like fur colour, greeny kinda eyes, pink nose, female.
Added Details: Torn left ear and a light pink coloured scarf, with 'Lupus' above it? if it helps, I'd like the wolf to be sitting. But it's ok if you can't, I don't want to ask for too much. Puffy tail also.
Overall Price*: 115 mushrooms I think? I apologies if you are no longer taking requests!
Goat

Postby Éclair » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Lupus wrote:-----FORM-----
Pack Name: Lupus♚
Pack Number: 132587
Headshot or Fullbody?: full body please (chibi)
Picture or Written Reference: brown, bronze like fur colour, greeny kinda eyes, pink nose, female.
Added Details: Torn left ear and a light pink coloured scarf, with 'Lupus' above it? if it helps, I'd like the wolf to be sitting. But it's ok if you can't, I don't want to ask for too much. Puffy tail also.
Overall Price*: 115 mushrooms I think? I apologies if you are no longer taking requests!

Thanks for the order! I'll get started on a sketch.
Éclair

Postby Bearly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Pack Name ) Bearly
    Pack Number ) 89807
    Headshot or Fullbody? ) Fullybody [Chibi]
    Number of Wolves ) One
    Picture or Written Reference ) Black wolf with bright blue eyes and a pink nose
    Added Details ) Sitting with a gold chain necklace and deer antlers. Also extra eye detail and a poofier tail and shading.
    Overall Price* ) 168 But i will pay 170 to make it even. Willing to rise my price though.
Bearly

Postby 5H4D3'5 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:48 am

Pack Name: 5H4D3'5
Pack Number: 140787
Headshot or Fullbody?: Full Body
Style: Chibi
Picture or Written Reference: My current Alpha male.
wolf.jpg
wolf.jpg (78.18 KiB) Viewed 634 times

Added Details: My pack name Above his head, Shading, Poofier tail, Extre eye detail, Holwing at the moon. The moon, Apart from that background can be a plain black or dark blue with or without star's, I'm not that picky.
Overall Price*: 144, I'm willing to pay more if I have to.
5H4D3'5

Postby Éclair » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 am

5H4D3'5 wrote:Pack Name: 5H4D3'5
Pack Number: 140787
Headshot or Fullbody?: Full Body
Style: Chibi
Picture or Written Reference: My current Alpha male.
wolf.jpg

Added Details: My pack name Above his head, Shading, Poofier tail, Extre eye detail, Holwing at the moon. The moon, Apart from that background can be a plain black or dark blue with or without star's, I'm not that picky.
Overall Price*: 144, I'm willing to pay more if I have to.

Great! I'll get started on a sketch after Bearly's is done.
Éclair

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (Open)

Postby Éclair » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 pm

You may have noticed that I have removed Chibis! The reasoning behind this is that all I was getting were requests for chibis. Now I am only offering higher quality artworks.
Éclair

Postby Little Red » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Pack Name:Little Red
Pack Number:49557
Headshot or Fullbody?:Full-body (I'm hoping for the size to be bigger than an avatar as I'd like as much detail as possible.)
Style:Non-Chibi
Number of Wolves:One (buts it's a cat so I hope that's okay)
Picture Reference:N/A
Image Reference**:https://s6.postimg.org/otli1srvl/image.jpg
Added Details:I'd like for her to be laying down with her face turned to the screen. She has a silver feather necklace and jewelry on her tail. She has white feathers swirling around her.
Overall Price*:Fullbody -2500mush + 2 pieces of gear-200mush.
Little Red

Next

Return to Artwork