Orca's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Buy and sell art to be used in the game.

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (2 Slots Open)

Postby Éclair » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Little Red wrote:Pack Name:Little Red
Pack Number:49557
Headshot or Fullbody?:Full-body (I'm hoping for the size to be bigger than an avatar as I'd like as much detail as possible.)
Style:Non-Chibi
Number of Wolves:One (buts it's a cat so I hope that's okay)
Picture Reference:N/A
Image Reference**:https://s6.postimg.org/otli1srvl/image.jpg
Added Details:I'd like for her to be laying down with her face turned to the screen. She has a silver feather necklace and jewelry on her tail. She has white feathers swirling around her.
Overall Price*:Fullbody -2500mush + 2 pieces of gear-200mush.

Finally, a high quality commission request... I'll get sketching! :D
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
User avatar
Éclair
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Space. Duh.

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby flash trash » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:36 am

Pack Name: Lex-O-Lantern (Message me for details on what to actually put on the avatar, since I will change my name back soon after Halloween.)
Pack Number: 83825
Headshot or Fullbody?: Fullbody, or whatever it is in the Miroir example up above..
Style: Not chibi
Number of Wolves: One
Picture Reference: http://www.wolfplaygame.com/genstart.ph ... el=9&som=7
Image Reference**:
Added Details: Intense Lighting, Deer Antlers, & Shading. I want her to be looking forwards and be sitting and looking straight.
Overall Price*: Around 1750 mushrooms or something. xD
well i'm flash trash so
User avatar
flash trash
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:46 pm
Location: London, England

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Nicheni » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Pack Name: Red Princess
Pack Number: 133778
Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot
Style: A mix of your current avatar and realistic with a tint of cute comic
Number of Wolves: 1
Written Reference: a wolf headshot from frontal and a little side tilt, with a crown on it's head. If you'd like to have the gender I would prefer female {if you draw make and female differently}. No colors, I'm capable of coloring it myself. You could add my pack name and number, but only if you think it will match. Shaded.
Image Reference**: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/critterbiz/cr ... .jpg?ver=6
Added Details: A crown, keep in mind it is a princess so I guess draw a realistic princess crown
Overall Price*: 810m {I think XD}
Image
User avatar
Nicheni
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:52 pm
Location: Somewere on planet earth.

Re: Miroir's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Éclair » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Nicheni wrote:Pack Name: Red Princess
Pack Number: 133778
Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot
Style: A mix of your current avatar and realistic with a tint of cute comic
Number of Wolves: 1
Written Reference: a wolf headshot from frontal and a little side tilt, with a crown on it's head. If you'd like to have the gender I would prefer female {if you draw make and female differently}. No colors, I'm capable of coloring it myself. You could add my pack name and number, but only if you think it will match. Shaded.
Image Reference**: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/critterbiz/cr ... .jpg?ver=6
Added Details: A crown, keep in mind it is a princess so I guess draw a realistic princess crown
Overall Price*: 810m {I think XD}

Great! Thanks! I'll get sketching!
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
User avatar
Éclair
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Space. Duh.

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Widdershins » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Pack Name: Widdershins.

Pack Number: 88256.

Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot.

Style: Comic.

Number of Wolves: 1.

Written Reference: A headshot of Widder. She is a slight, stout wolf, with a summer coat (not bulky or bushy, like in winter). She is blind, so her pupils are just a little darker than the iris. It is just a simple headshot, but she holds a poppy flower in her jaws.

Image Reference**:
Image

Added Details: Red poppy in her mouth.

Overall Price*: 850 Mush, I think.
Image ImageImage
The frilled shark, commonly called a 'living fossil'. Modern sharks don't look like this prehistoric beast. It grows to be 7 ft and has around 300 teeth.
User avatar
Widdershins
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Éclair » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Widdershins wrote: Pack Name: Widdershins.

Pack Number: 88256.

Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot.

Style: Comic.

Number of Wolves: 1.

Written Reference: A headshot of Widder. She is a slight, stout wolf, with a summer coat (not bulky or bushy, like in winter). She is blind, so her pupils are just a little darker than the iris. It is just a simple headshot, but she holds a poppy flower in her jaws.

Image Reference**:
Image

Added Details: Red poppy in her mouth.

Overall Price*: 850 Mush, I think.

Great. I'll get sketching. Expect it done in a week or two.
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
User avatar
Éclair
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Space. Duh.

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Widdershins » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Éclair wrote:Great. I'll get sketching. Expect it done in a week or two.


Awesome, can't wait to see it. :D
Image ImageImage
The frilled shark, commonly called a 'living fossil'. Modern sharks don't look like this prehistoric beast. It grows to be 7 ft and has around 300 teeth.
User avatar
Widdershins
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Darkgold » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Pack Name: Darkgold
Pack Number: 101646
Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot
Style: Comic [I believe this is like the examples?]
Number of Wolves: 1
Written Reference: A german shepherd kinda wolf/canine, pretty much a wolf with shepherd coat, sleek not fluffy, fierce but not angry
Image Reference**: http://www.loyalville.com/images/Isis%20headshot.jpg I don't own image just for reference purposes only
Added Details: More of lighter colors for the brown, more of a warm tan vs the brown/red, wearing a gold necklace/collar
Overall Price*: 800 [I believe with shading and gear piece]
User avatar
Darkgold
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:22 am
Location: U.S-M.E.

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby Éclair » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Darkgold wrote:Pack Name: Darkgold
Pack Number: 101646
Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot
Style: Comic [I believe this is like the examples?]
Number of Wolves: 1
Written Reference: A german shepherd kinda wolf/canine, pretty much a wolf with shepherd coat, sleek not fluffy, fierce but not angry
Image Reference**: http://www.loyalville.com/images/Isis%20headshot.jpg I don't own image just for reference purposes only
Added Details: More of lighter colors for the brown, more of a warm tan vs the brown/red, wearing a gold necklace/collar
Overall Price*: 800 [I believe with shading and gear piece]

Great. I'll get started on it Tomorrow.
List of my husbands: Spock (Star Trek), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), Bruce Banner and Loki (Avengers), Wade Wilson and Kurt Wagner (X-Men), Rocket (Guardians of the Galaxy), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), AND MANY MANY MANY MORE... (ɔo3O)ɔ
User avatar
Éclair
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Space. Duh.

Re: Graphite's Art Shoppe (1 Slot Open)

Postby PossiblyInsane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:08 am

Pack Name: Newt
Pack Number: 107271
Headshot or Fullbody?: Headshot.
Style: Comic
Number of Wolves: 0
Written Reference: Smol newt that's smiling at you and you can only really see it's face, chest and front legs.
Image Reference**: http://az474241.vo.msecnd.net/saimages/ ... 35-0-s.jpg Sort of like that but cuter and smiling a little and colored like this: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... ucnEnKroIw
https://ww2.kqed.org/quest/wp-content/u ... d-newt.jpg
Added Details: A little santa hat on it's head? I don't care what colors. And just a white background :3
Overall Price*: 500 mushrooms(?) I can pay more if you'd like.
Is it okay if it's not a wolf? My little newt should be fairly easy I believe... No markings or fur! x3 But if you can't it's alright ^^
Last edited by PossiblyInsane on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
PossiblyInsane
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests