Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Buy and sell art to be used in the game.

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Republic Wolf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Oblitus wrote:
Republic Wolf wrote:yes 75 sounds good


Sweet, Pack #1079, please =)


I already sent the Mushrooms
Image
JynErso RogueOne2016
#120917
going camping again on the 24th of March
Republic Wolf
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:27 am
Location: Arizona,USA

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Oblitus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Republic Wolf wrote:
Oblitus wrote:
Republic Wolf wrote:yes 75 sounds good


Sweet, Pack #1079, please =)


I already sent the Mushrooms


Apologies, I didn`t see that. Here's the links:

Banner -


Avi -
Last edited by Oblitus on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a fairy tale, and will never have a happy ending. -Achilles
Oblitus
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Crystal Ember » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Thank you Sooooooo much! :) looks beautiful. for putting it as my avatar do i just copy the image address from here or do i need to get the web address of where it is posted?
Crystal Ember
Crystal Ember
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 am

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Republic Wolf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 pm

The banner of the image is to big
Image
JynErso RogueOne2016
#120917
going camping again on the 24th of March
Republic Wolf
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:27 am
Location: Arizona,USA

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Crystal Ember » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Crystal Ember wrote:Thank you Sooooooo much! :) looks beautiful. for putting it as my avatar do i just copy the image address from here or do i need to get the web address of where it is posted?




Never mind about my question. :D Thanks Again!
Crystal Ember
Crystal Ember
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 am

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Oblitus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Republic Wolf wrote:The banner of the image is to big


Apologies, i`ll get the resized image to you in the morning once I'm back on my computer c:

Crystal Ember wrote:
Crystal Ember wrote:Thank you Sooooooo much! :) looks beautiful. for putting it as my avatar do i just copy the image address from here or do i need to get the web address of where it is posted?




Never mind about my question. :D Thanks Again!


Enjoy ^-^
Life is not a fairy tale, and will never have a happy ending. -Achilles
Oblitus
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Sahara » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Was wondering if I could get another avatar? :)

Pack Number - 3777
Pack Name - Sahara
Description of desired background- African savannah
Description of desired wolf pose- I was wondering if you could do an african wild dog rather than a wolf? If so, having one looking around or listening, preferably standing.
Desired wolf color- Any AWD works!
Text on image- My username Sahara with my number (3777)
Other- Thanks again, these are lovely! <3
Image

Avatar (c) manicsfan.deviantart.com
Signature (c) #46429
User avatar
Sahara
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Oblitus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:01 am

Sahara wrote:Was wondering if I could get another avatar? :)

Pack Number - 3777
Pack Name - Sahara
Description of desired background- African savannah
Description of desired wolf pose- I was wondering if you could do an african wild dog rather than a wolf? If so, having one looking around or listening, preferably standing.
Desired wolf color- Any AWD works!
Text on image- My username Sahara with my number (3777)
Other- Thanks again, these are lovely! <3


Ooh, sounds fun. I'll see what I can do ^-^
Life is not a fairy tale, and will never have a happy ending. -Achilles
Oblitus
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Crystal Ember » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 am

Was wondering if you would make me a second one? I love the first one sooooooo much and was hoping for one for my other account.
If yes here is what i would want---
Pack Number -153368
Pack Name - Shadow Warriors
Description of desired background- (ex. Forest, mountains, lake) somewhere dark - like a cave or forest at night
Description of desired wolf pose- (ex. Running, howling, standing)- vicious looking ( trying to make this account a balle wolf account)
Desired wolf color- Black or like a blood red would be nice
Text on image- Just my pack name
Other- maybe like some cuts on the wolf (if that's not possible its fine)

If not I understand finding someone that is good at making them and does it for free is rare and i am grateful for my first one. :D
Also i made sure to mention you in my other packs Bio. I don't know how many people read it but if they do you might get some more buyers. :D
Crystal Ember
Crystal Ember
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 am

Re: Oblitus' Art Hub --Free--

Postby Oblitus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Crystal Ember wrote:Was wondering if you would make me a second one? I love the first one sooooooo much and was hoping for one for my other account.
If yes here is what i would want---
Pack Number -153368
Pack Name - Shadow Warriors
Description of desired background- (ex. Forest, mountains, lake) somewhere dark - like a cave or forest at night
Description of desired wolf pose- (ex. Running, howling, standing)- vicious looking ( trying to make this account a balle wolf account)
Desired wolf color- Black or like a blood red would be nice
Text on image- Just my pack name
Other- maybe like some cuts on the wolf (if that's not possible its fine)

If not I understand finding someone that is good at making them and does it for free is rare and i am grateful for my first one. :D
Also i made sure to mention you in my other packs Bio. I don't know how many people read it but if they do you might get some more buyers. :D


Not a problem, I'm always happy to find someone who likes my work ^-^ I've actually been wanting to do something like this for a while but I'm too lazy to do it for myself, so I might end up going a bit more... "extravagant" with add ons. I'll make sure they`re all removable if you don`t like then =)
Last edited by Oblitus on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a fairy tale, and will never have a happy ending. -Achilles
Oblitus
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Location: Atlantis

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest