The Rules for Roleplaying are simple:
- This is a PG-13 Website. No Profanity or Vulgarity or Sexuality is allowed. This means your Characters need to keep it clean.
- Heat Scent is not allowed.
- Being flirty and young love themes are Ok. Naughty behavior/graphic content/sex of any kind/etc is not allowed. If there is an intimate scene, just "skip" to afterwards.
- If you're roleplaying wolves and they breed, keep it simple like "And then they bred".
- No forced breeding is allowed. No graphic descriptions of breeding are allowed.
- You may not force another character to do anything.
- Fighting is only permitted if both parties want to fight. Gory/graphic descriptions of violence are not allowed.
- God Modding is not allowed.
- Do not be mean to other characters.
- When new characters arrive, welcome them into the story.
- The Group Roleplay area is not a chatroom. All content entered should be part of the story and nothing else.
- No advertising is allowed.
- Do not advertise/invite others to offsite RP's
- Do not invite members offsite to get around the rules. This will result in instant banning as it is predator-like behavior.
- Fandom Roleplays (Warrior Cats, Harry Potter, Marvel, etc) are not allowed on the forum.
You can roleplay a similar idea, but without content from the
fandom. For example, a clan of cats is ok, as long as no characters, names, places, concepts, ideas, etc from the warrior cats books are used. If you want
to roleplay fandoms, you may do so in your gamemail, or in the scenes.
But the biggest rule of all is Have Fun! Creativity is encouraged.