The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Postby Queen Of Loners » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:32 pm

For all your life you always knew the clans River clan,Thunder clan,Shadow clan,Wind Clan and the clans before that but now four more clans rised but Star Clan is still with the New Clans. For Now it was your time to choose and follow the warrior code but some Are roughs. Which are You but remember everyone can have dark secrets and some aren't the one you think who they are but Meet The four new clans BrightClan,RockClan,HillClan,StormClan but you might wonder why it is a question mark at the end of the form name well Will the leaders be able to lead their clan or will they fail?.[/b]

Each Have A Story And Each Clan Has One Of The Bloodline of the last Clan.

Bright Clan
The Bloodline Of ShadowClan.Ever Heard Of The ShadowClan? Well This is Bright Clan. See The Sunshine that shines on our camp always brings us luck. The leader Pending.....Leads this wonderful Clan! The Deputy Jaggedbreeze Is Always helpful. Before you step on our territory say this in your mind 'Am I Making The Right Choice?'(This is Not The real story just a temporary one)(c) Queen Of Loners)

HillClan
The Bloodline of WindClan.Listen to the wind and listen closely. Do you hear the voices that it carries? Over the great hills and the bare landscape, can you hear them? The voices of cats, living their lives happily and going along in unison, being as one united front. The leader, Specklestar, forsees it all and reigns with wisdom and understanding. He has been brought up in the Clan and raised to his full potential. He will do anything for this Clan and his Clan knows it. So before you step foot on the territory, tell me: Do you hear the voices?((c) Charcoal))

RockClan
These are the descendants of the clever and strong RiverClan. They have the ability to swim and have a love of water. RockClan is lead by the beautiful, sweet Valleystar.((c)StormFast)

StormClan
Well, we all which ancient clan's blood belongs to this clan! THUNDERCLAN of course! The leader of StormClan is a kittypet by the name of Lilacstar who was previously known as Lilacbud. Why in StarClan would a kittypet be leading StormClan? You may wonder. It's a fascinating story, to tell you the truth. Lilacbud escaped her Twoleg home, stumbling across ThunderClan in her haste to escape. ThunderClan took her in and she quickly proved herself as a fine warrior, eventually making it to the position of leader, earning herself the name, Lilacstar! However, even though she is the leader of this new, strong clan, her clanmates still persist on taunting her about her past in the world of the Twolegs.((c) SelientWish)

Okay So That was the clan stories but I am not playing Leader of all sense that would way to hard! But You may be a rough if you want but If you are the leader of a clan you may Change it now here are the fourm and rules!

Rules
Follow All Eve Rules
May Be Forbbien Love If Both character Agree(Different clan or medic Cat)
Follow Warrior Code Unless It Is a Polt
You MAY kill your cat If you have another one to play!!
Please follow the names like LilacKit than LilacPaw Than LilacBud(Does Not have to be bud) And If Leader LilacStar.
You may have how many cats you want just keep track
Please be Active If you have to go somewhere please pm if you don't after a week You will get a notification and If you don't reply In two days After the notification You will remove So If anyone else wanyed it.
Can Have Quest/Prophecy
You May Have Dreams (Only If you are a medic cat you can See Vision)
And Finally Have fun!

Storm Clan
Leader:LilacStar(Queen Of Loners)
Deputy:
Elders: StoneStripe(Queen Of Loners)
Warriors: Thorn Tail(Little Footed Fox)HeronWing(Charcoal)Dark feather(Blueheart)
TigerClaw(Charleston Force) Honeymoon(Charleston Force)
Apprentice:
Kits:DewKit(Charleston Force)Birchkit(Charleston Force)RiverKit(Blue heart) Sliver Kit(Blueheart)
Queens:
medic cats: Soft Feather(XBenevolentxPackX)
Clan

HillClan
Leader:Specklestar(Charcoal)
Deputy: EagleFeather(StormFast)
Elders:
Warriors: Strong wish(Peace Bringers)WildClaw(Little Footed Fox)
PixieWing(Queen Of Loners)
Apprentice:BrairPaw(Little Footed Fox) MoonPaw(Queen Of Loners)Casper Paw(Katherine)
Kits:Sun Kit(DragonFire)Hawk Kit(Dragon Fire)
Queens:
medic cats:CloudRunner(StormFast)

RockClan
Leader:ValleyStar(StormFast)
Deputy:WolfShade(Selient Wish)
Elders:
Warriors:LionStream(Toasted Scars)JinxClaw(Queen Of Loners)
Apprentice:
Kits:
Queens:
medic cats:HawkSight(Charcoal)

Bright Clan
Leader: Pending...(C a r a c a l)
Deputy: Jaggedbreeze(Charcoal)
Elders:
Warriors:FlowerNose(Little Footed Fox)Rootleg(Queen Of Loners)
Apprentice:FoxPaw(Little Footed Fox)
Kits:
Queens:
medic cats:

Roughs
Ash Was AshTail(Sliver Nightmare)
Tink(Osspi)

If you want to still join this is the signs ups! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12447

Events
Gathering:Each of the clan leader chooses 3 warriors to come and 2-3 Apprentices and of course their deputy. The meeting will start a Midnight . No Cats need to fight Or should fight At The meeting or waiting for the meeting to start. Each of the leader sits on a Branch until it is their turn to say how their clan is. The deputy Will Each sit Around the tree. Happens Every Moon. How many days before the gathering:15(This will update every Day)

MoonStone:
Medic Apprentices and medic cats from all Clans come to share tongues with StarClan. They touch noses with the MoonStone for it to happen. Sometimes it may be a prophecy or a warning. Happens Every Half Moon. How many days : 1

Just noticed it is not a polt form but here are the polts I know of.

JinxStar Thirst Of Power
TigerStar who died on Shadow clan territory was always thirsty for power but his bloodline hasn't effect any of his kin yet but Jinx Claw now realizes how it feels being powerful. He is not just threating the clan he in but all clans. If he can get the leadership of his clan And take control of all clans it may be the fear for the warrior code but The Clans are Rests On The Clans apprentices and their kits for only their power they hold may defeat Jinx Claw(MoonPaw,Brairpaw,foxpaw,Casper Paw,Sliverkit,Riverkit,Sunkit
Hawkit)
Rules Of Polt
If a Queen Has a kit during the roleplay It won't be like the ones who were first at the roleplay
Each Kit Must Have a simple power and be the only one(Entering Cats Head fot only a minute, etc)
A medic cat must have a vision to see this but keep it secret until JinxClaw Starts to ask cats joining his Army/Team)
Last is have fun! This is a polt to go on for the roleplay and have it twists!

Other Than That So far it hasn't been any polt But forbidden love. If you are one if the cats name I had said in the mini story Please fill this out;)
Name;
Apprentice Or Kit;
Age;
Power(Only One And Explain It if you can or get a mini post for when it first started)
Forever Power or When JinxClaw dies it goes away;

If you want to add a polt it will be where the rest of the signs up are !
Last edited by Queen Of Loners on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"May I seem Like A Little speck
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
I am your shadow That follows you Around
Do I seem like a speck?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12447
Queen Of Loners

Re: The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Postby Queen Of Loners » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:47 pm

LilacStar
Sighing she looked around camp. Wasn't much she could but she should check on the elders or the elder and send out a hunting portal and another one to explore the Unknown territory in their territory. They haven't explored all of it yet.. She went into the elder den and smiled"Stone Stripe need anything?"She asked kindly. The old tom cat shoked his head"Nope"He simply repiled. She nodded as she went to the rock. How was it again? Her memory was getting a bit old. She climbed upon the rock"All Cats Old Enough to catch their Own prey Come upon the high ledge for a Clan Meeting "She meowed. Wait was that how you tell the portals? Simply she waited.
MoonPaw
Flicking her tail she sniff the air a little and looked for CloudRunner. "CloudRunner?"She asked but if CloudRunner was sleeping she hope she didn't wake him. She want to see if she could help with anything. The herbs seem okay but were they low on any kind of herb?
JinxClaw
Hissing he walked back and forth restless. He couldn't do anything yet and wanted to get working. Huffing he came out of the warrior den. So far it wasn't no cat in sight. His tail flicked in annoyance. Grumpy like always and restless. It wasn't ! much going on in this camp for some reason. Have the hunting portals went out and he somehow slept through it?
Rootleg
Root leg blinked sleepily as he stretched. Still getting used to the light he could hear the wind blowing. Once his vision cleared he look around camp. Some cats were around but not many. They didn't have any apprentices in his clan yet. He licked his paw a little getting some grass off it. He waited for anything he could do to help or a order.
PixieWing
The She-cat pawed at the grass playing with a grasshopper. Nothing was needed. She watch the grasshopper hop away . She Lowered her body almost to the ground and crept to it. She seem a bit playful today like she was in the mornings. "Boo"She meowed seeing the grasshopper disappear"Hey! Where you went?"She hissed annoyed a little
(I forgot how to send portals >.< Gonna see if I can find how they did it)
Last edited by Queen Of Loners on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Postby SilentWish » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Mark.))
Click the link below to go to my Warrior Clan RP.
Dark Times ~ SIGN UPS ~ Warrior Cats RP
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11526

Image Image Image
SilentWish

Postby Charleston Force » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Birchkit & Dewkit- Stormclan Nursery
Dewkit let out a a small squeak like noise as she pounced on her brother who flicked an ear but otherwise ignored the small kit. Rolling her small, pale body over the darker tom she groaned "Get up, mousebrain!" she cuffed her paw over his large head causing his to shoot upwards. "Mamma said not to use that word." he huffed his large blue eyes scanning his sister. Both kits stood still assessing each other before Dewkit shrugged "Let's go see what's fun to do." she said quickly while standing and padding past Birchkit.

Tigerclaw- Stormclan Camp
Tigerclaw let out a loud yawn as he looked up feeling an absence, Honeymoon, who he shared a next with had already waken up. Did he sleep late, even though he joined years ago some kitty-pet habits never did leave him. Stretching his slender tabby body his green gaze swept the den before he stood and padded outside, he paused in his tracks at hearing the clan meeting being called. He shot a confused glare up to the leader before padding over, so early in the morning, it must be an emergency.

Honeymoon- Stormclan Camp
Honeymoon sat with her pale, fluffy tail tucked under her paws as she let her soft blue eyes wander while the rest of the clan gathered for the meeting. Her eyes landed on her kits who she prompted back into the nursery with a quick gesture of her head. Dewkit backed up a step and sat at the border of the nursery preparing an argument for how 'she never really left the nursery', an argument Honeymoon wasn't ready to battle. Rolling her eyes, the she cat returned her attention to the clan leader.
Charleston Force

Postby Queen Of Loners » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:56 pm

LilacStar
She forgot that she always woked up early still having the habits. "I want to send a patrol to check out the part that is Unexplored in our territory. We have been warn that It was Foxs in the area and that probably means A fox den. If you see any fox don't attack unless you sure it no Foxs around and It is weak and you are sure you can take it"LilacStar said as she looked around at the cats.'How many cats should she take? And who?'She wonder but she was worry for any cat being hurt badly. They didn't have any apprentices yet to help out around camp. Lilacstar looked at tigerclaw. "TigerClaw You May lead and pick four other cats to come with you"LilacStar meowed. She knew That she needed a deputy soon but she knew her old deputy had to be alive.
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Postby Charcoal » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 pm

((What territories are they at? Lake or forest?))

Heronwing // Stormclan Warrior
Heronwing was grooming her pelt of any moss that might cling to it inside of the Warrior's Den after waking up. The sweet she-cat padded outside and took a deep breath of the fresh morning air. She would probably go hunting later and bring something back for the small, yet growing Clan. As Lilacstar yowled for the cat to gather for a meeting, the calico padded and sat beneath the High Rock, waiting for her to speak. After she spoke, the she-cat blinked. So she wanted a patrol to go explore the unexplored territory that they had and it might have foxes on it! Well that was certainly something.

Specklestar // Hillclan Leader
Specklestar opened his eyes as soft light shown through his den. He sat up and groomed his speckled pelt before running over what he would need to do today. Probably go on a border patrol later and he didn't know what else. The leader padded out of his den and squinted at the light. Outside, he smiled at the bare landscape that was the trademark of their territory and abilities. The tom laid in the sun, closed his golden eyes, and rested his head on his paws to let the sun warm him.

Hawksight // Rockclan Medicine Cat
The handsome young medicine cat was roaming the territory in search of the herbs that he could refill his stock with. So far he had gotten goldenrod, poppy seeds, and chervil but he still needed some coltsfoot. Well, this'll do for now. Hawksight was padding back to the Camp, carrying the herb bundle in his teeth. Within the Camp he noticed Jinxclaw pacing around and nodded a greeting to him, being able to talk due to the herb bundle. He sorted the herb into the many different holes he used to store the herbs before padding back outside. "Good morning, Jinxclaw!" Hawksight called as he padded to the fresh kill pile and picked up a perch.

Jaggedbreeze // Brightclan Deputy
Jaggedbreeze padded back to the Clan with a few mice dangling from her jaws. Dropping the mice onto the fresh kill pile, she spotted Rootleg looking bored. "Good morning, Rootleg," she greeted sitting down and licking a paw and drawing it over her ear. "Would you like to take a patrol out along the Hillclan border?"
((Short...))
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Stormfast » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Cloudwatcher.Medicine Cat.HillClan

"My name is Cloudwatcher Moonpaw. I haven't been called Cloudrunner since my warrior days, and that was years ago. Where'd ya get that name from kid? And No I dont need any help." He told the apprentice . It was true, he was once Cloudrunner. Now he was called Cloudwatcher. Now the story of his name was one to tell, but not many people wanted to know.

(Anybody Valleystar or Eaglefeather can interact with?)

I pick my poison and I pick you

http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 08#p270502
Please join my wolf pack rp, Rebel's Reign!
Stormfast

Postby Blueheart » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Riverkit, Silverkit, and Darkfeather: Stormclan nursery:
A tiny she-kit looked around curiously, trying very hard to decide just what she should do. Her blue-green eyes gazing upon the nursery. There truly wasn't much to do in there- at least to her there wasn't. Despite the fact she would of thought she'd be old enough to go outside the nursery- her father said no. He said she couldn't go outside unless her was with her. Which truly irked her. Why CAN'T I go outside? Its not like I'm going to hurt, or bother anyone! The she-kit thought with a huff. However, she was brought to attention as she heard the leader(at least she assumed she was the leader) call out to cats older then her.

Her father, of course, went. Telling her to stay there. It can go without saying that she wasn't going to listen, as she waited a moment as he left, before beginning to make her way out, before-"Silverkit! Silverkit! Silverkit!" She heard a honestly annoying and obnoxious voice. Letting out a small sigh, and turning to the sound, the small she-kit saw her older cousin, who stopped in front of her."Where are you going?" He asked in a annoyingly loud voice.

The tiny she-kit's tail moved up to cover his mouth."Shhh..." She said softly, looking around, not daring to remove her tail."I'm going to go outside, dad's not here to stop me." She said in a quiet voice, before beginning to move towards the entrance again.

"But you're not suppose to go out there! You're too young!" The tabby tom told her loudly."I'll tell uncle Darkfeather, I will, I'll do it!" He stated very loudly, in a somewhat annoying voice. The she-kit turned around only to give him a look that said she didn't care, before continuing on out of the nursery.
Blueheart

Postby Charcoal » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:16 pm

((Hawksight's eating a fish in the clearing and Specklestar's sunbathing if you wanna interact with them))
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Queen Of Loners » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Storm Clan Territory is Forest But The borders Between Storm Clan and Rockclan is stream. The rest of the Territories are for the clan leaders to say)
Rootleg
Rootleg raised his head to see Jaggedbreeze"Finally something I can do! And of course"Rootleg meowed excitedly as he raised to his paws. He got back control of what he was doing and waited to follow."North,West,South or East?"He asked Jaggedbreeze. He always went north When got to portal sense it was usually something Bad around there but never too serious. He never got to see East or West but sometimes he could but never got to finish.
JinxClaw
"Hmm...?"JinxClaw Meowed but hissed under his pelt. He was already annoyed Enough and now he had to act nice and kind. "What do you want?"He added just to see if it was a waste of time trying to talk and be nice. Was he needed or did he miss anything? (Sorry short!)
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Next

Return to Roleplay