The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Postby Queen Of Loners » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 pm

MoonPaw. She-Cat. Apprentice. HillClan. Tags:Sunkit and Hawkit
"Mhm...yeah"She said teasing . She was a bit surpise they weren't practicing their hunting skills in the den. That what she kind of did but her interest was in medic stuff. Flicking her tail she nudged them inside. MoonPaw rose to her paws and headed to the fresh kill pile. Taking a mouse she came back to the kits. She droppped the mouse as she looked at hawkit. At least Not both of them were getting in trouble."Try to pounce on the mouse"She said as she was ready to move it. If they got something to play with maybe they will keep out of trouble
"May I seem Like A Little speck
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
I am your shadow That follows you Around
Do I seem like a speck?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12447
Queen Of Loners

Postby DragonFire » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Sunkit
Sunkit attacked with fervent heat. Her eyes large and wanting, she lashed her tail as the mouse would move from her outstretched claws. "It's mine!" She yowled and jumped up to get it.
Hawkkit
The tabby tom watched as his sister attacked the dead food. He shuffled in the nest but didn't move. He wasn't in the mood for attacking things. Sunkit tumbled on top of him and he pushed her off. "Get off!" Suddenly, it became a tangle of who would win between them.
When Reality tries to take a punch and swing at me, I simply bury my head in a book. And reality… fails.
DragonFire

Postby Queen Of Loners » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 pm

LilacStar. She cat. Leader. StormClan. Tags: Tink
"Only you become a real cat when you taste mouse"She said as she gaved a little smile. She was always happy seeing A cat have their first Mouse. "Even you are a bit old for a apprentice but For how you looked you wouldn't survive any longer looking for your twolegs. Tink,do you want to become a apprentice In my clan? We have none and it gonna be bit when we get more. You would be fed And You will learn to hunt and fight and when the time comes You may leave or stay For that is your choice If you accept my offer"She said flicking her tail over her paws.
MoonPaw. HillClan. Apprentice. She cat. Tags:Hawkit and Sunkit
With a flick of her tail she watched Sunkit and Hawkit. Hawkit didn't seem as interested. Maybe he was just not in the mood . "Alright I have to get back to my Duties"She replied to the kits. "Drop By the medic den if you need anything"She added slipping to the medic den. How could she earn herbs with no medicine cat? Yes she knew the herbs but she didn't even have a mentor. What happens if a cat is hurt can see doesn't know the herbs? Specklestar had to do something. She was going to the MoonPool tomorrow with the other medic cats. StarClan Will Show her the way.
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Postby Oopsi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Tink/She-cat/41 moons/lost kittypet/Stormclan
Tink blink and glanced to the side, nervous and hesitant to respond. She was loyal to her house-folk, but she how could she ever find them if she couldn't even find food, or defend herself? The feline nodded to herself, determined to grow stronger, not because of ambition, but because her house-folk needed her to be. "I accept your offer LilacStar." She dipped her head in respect. Tink wondered what the other she-cat mean't when she said 'You only become a real cat when you taste mouse.' She was a cat... right? Her tail wrapped tightly around her paws. Am I even a cat...
Oopsi

Postby Little Footed Fox » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 am

Briarpaw | Male | 7 moons | Apprentice | HillClan | Location: Territory | Tags: Pixiewing
Briarpaw nodded, still slightly worried as to what had just happened. Pixiewing didn't seem to be too angry or hurt, though, so it lessened his concern a bit. (short)

Foxpaw | Female | 6 moons | Apprentice | BrightClan | Location: Territory | Tags: Rootleg
Foxpaw grinned and moved towards the mouse, keeping low to the ground. Mice were small, so it'd be much easier to catch than a vole she was sure. Looking around, she followed the scent of the rodent until she spotted it a few paces away. Bunching her haunches, she pounced like she had done on mossballs as a kit. Her two paws clumsily found her mark on the mouse, holding it still but not killing it. Picking it up in her jaw, she turned to her mentor wide-eyed. "Whaf do I do wif if now? (What do I do with it now?)," she said around the wriggling mouse.
Last edited by Little Footed Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Footed Fox

Postby Queen Of Loners » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:12 pm

b]Rootleg. Tom. Warrior. Bightclan. Tags: FoxPaw[/b]
"Bury it"He mew with a flick of his tail he dug a hole. Not waiting for her to put it in and cover it he was walking at a slow paste. The time she would finish he wouldn't be far. He was on his own Little Task But Was still heading for the border. With a little sigh he stopped. Sitting down he waited for the apprentice to catch up. (Short)
PixieWing. SheCat. Warrior. HillClan.Tags: BrairPaw
Knowing that her apprentice wasn't that worried she walk off. Her paste was quick but enough where BrairPaw could catch up good. Arriving at camp a flash of worry flicked in her eyes. "MoonPaw? Can you fix me up? I,uh...."She didn't want to say what really happened and she has to make her eyes become emotionless. "Got attack by a Kittypet. It caught me by surprise "She added quickly. She nudged BrairPaw away. "BrairPaw why don't you go pick up your prey? Than you can help MoonPaw"She mewed.
MoonPaw. SheCat. Apprentice. HillClan. Tags: PixieWing
MoonPaw invited her in. 'Her first cat to help!Wait what was the herb used for scratches..Oh Dock!'She searched for Dock Leaves. Taking some she paste them onto her scratches. "Alright"She said grabbing some poppy seeds to help with any pain and finally cobwebs. The Medic Cats were Going to the moonstone! She couldn't wait to go. She really needed a sign from StarClan. He mentor was StarClan for now until Specklestar finds her a medic Mentor.
LilacStar. She cat. Warrior. StormClan. Tags: Wholeclan
"Alright come with me"She Whispered leaping onto the high stone. "All Cats Old Enough to Catch their Own Prey Come Under The High stone for a Clan meeting!"She yowled. Once the cats was gather she looked to Tink."I have found a cat in need of our help. Exchange for us teaching her how to hunt and fight will be return with her work. We have No Apprentices So Her mentor shall be the clan. "She yowled
(Been Inactive)
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Postby Oopsi » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:34 am

Tink/She-cat/41 moons/lost kittypet/Stormclan
Her already unusuall large eyes widened in shock as she and LilacStar were surrounded by cats, all stronger than she would have ever anticipated upon looking at them. All of these cats, they lived out here? They looked powerful, some even having a few scars from what Tink could only guess was from fights with wild animals. But more she stared at them all, the more they seemed more feral than the squirrel she had just chased. With a defiant flick of her tail, Tink forced herself to think ambitously. She was going to grow strong enough, she was. It didn't matter if she wasn't like them and it didn't matter if her secret made her feel... wrong. All that mattered was that she was doing this for her 'mine', whom took care of her since the first breath she took, and she in return wouldn't give up on her quest. Though, as the kitty-pet pondered about the last few moments she was with her 'mine', the more chilled her mind was. She's fine, she has to be. Right? She smiled nervously at LilacStar, the turmoil of fear and doubt swirling in the back of her mind.
Oopsi

Postby DragonFire » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Sunkit
The tiny orange kit played more with her mouse. The scent washing over her muzzle and she felt her stomach rumble. Looking over at the injured warrior she sat up and picked the small morsel of prey. Her amber eyes blinking as she dropped it by her paws. "Here." Something in her heart started to feel light and good, for once, she felt pleased with herself.
Hawkkit
He shuffled his paws and watched Sunkit take the mouse off. She needed to learn that to efficiently sneak out of camp, you needed commotion. And Pixiewing was all he needed. He slid out and into the forest. So many new scents picking up in his nose. But he remembered the one scent he desperately wanted, and could faintly taste it in his mouth. 'Mouse.' He grinned and padded through the undergrowth in search of the mouse he scented. A few unfamiliar scents hit his nose and he pricked his ears up. ''What is that smell?'' He asked himself.
When Reality tries to take a punch and swing at me, I simply bury my head in a book. And reality… fails.
DragonFire

Postby Queen Of Loners » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 pm

LilacStar|She|Leader|Tags:Whole Clan
"Tink you will be called Sliver paw and today ill be your mentor and tomorrow someone else will be. Clan meeting Dismissed"She yowled coming back to Tink or well Sliver paw. "Don't get yourself beat up,They still bug me for being a Kittypet but I was still Born in the forest"She said flicking her tail to follow. Coming into a clearing she stopped. "Usually I would show you the borders first but A battle will be breaking out. You need to be able to fight"She said . She had not mentor a cat in years! "Alright I want you to come at me and unbalance me"She added holding her ground. Not being a age of a apprentice might give her more easy to learn battle moves
MoonPaw
"Thanks Sunkit! PixieWing should be good now! I'll gonna see if I can talk to Specklestar"She mewed exictedly. "Oh and make sure Hawkit And you Make sure you nests don't have twigs!"She added padding to the leader den. Not seeing he was here she decided to wait. She needed to talk about Getting help from another clan. CloudWatcher had deceased and all she knew was the basic. A clan would have to help! (Short)
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
Do I seem like a speck?
Queen Of Loners

Postby Oopsi » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Tink(Silverpaw)/She-cat/41 moons/lost kittypet/Stormclan
Tink ears flattened, "Um...". Then, after a moments hesitation, the she-cat lowered her body and swerved to the left quickly, then charged for LilacStar's left side with determination burning within her. She wasn't that skilled in fighting, in fact, before this all, she had no reason to fight. In the last few seconds of Tink's charge, she leapt and tried to throw all her bodyweight into the other cat. Which of course wouldn't be much, they were only training after all.
((Short))
Oopsi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay