The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The New Beginning?(Rp Thread)(Signs Up Still Open)

Postby Queen Of Loners » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 pm

LilacStar
Twisting out of the way she gaved a nod."Don't where you gonna attack or they will see it"She said . "Here a way you can unbalance someone "She said waiting for her to get ready. Looking at her head she raced to her but getting closer she lowered herself using her paw to push one away(If allowed). The move was better for little cats. She usually would use this when it was bigger than her. Weight was useful in times and sometimes could be a weakness.(short too)
I am the paper
you are the pen
together we make art~~~~~
Misplaced
Queen Of Loners

Postby Oopsi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:25 am

Tink(Silverpaw)/She-cat/41 moons/lost kittypet/Stormclan Training

Tink gave a frightened gasp as she lost her balance for a moment, then stared up at LilacStar in awe. With a more determination than before, she rebalenced herself again. "Okay, fair enough. I'll try that way.'" Her tail flicked in excitment as she narrowed her eyes at her temporary trainer. With sudden burst of speed, she raced to LilacStar and lowered her body down to push one of her paws out from under her. ( If allowed.... =3 )
((Short once again... ))
Oopsi

Postby DragonFire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:06 am

Sunkit
Sunkit nodded enthusiastically and went to find Hawkkit. He wasn't in the usual place, so she searched camp. A small burst of panic hit her chest and she froze. "Moonpaw! Moonpaw!" She cried in horror. "Hawkkit is gone!"

Hawkkit
The new smell wasn't entirely unfamiliar. It held a faint stench, but also a sweet tang. It overpowered the mouse, and he knew he had to stay focused. But the mouse did come from the same direction. Maybe he could find out what it was with the mouse sent too. His tiny paws pattered as he snuck through the bush and kept following that smell.
When Reality tries to take a punch and swing at me, I simply bury my head in a book. And reality… fails.
DragonFire

Postby Little Footed Fox » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Briarpaw | Male | 7 moons | Apprentice | HillClan | Location: Territory/Camp | Tags: Pixiewing, Moonpaw
Briarpaw nodded and swiftly padded to where he'd buried his prey. Digging up the dirt, he uncovered the two rabbits and one mouse he'd caught. Holding them in his jaws, he briskly walked back into the camp and lay them onto the freshkill pile. Sighing, he remembered his second task and made his way back to the medicine den. Looking at the Medicine Apprentice, he stared disinterestedly, "So, do you need any help?"

Foxpaw | Female | 6 moons | Apprentice | BrightClan | Location: Territory| Tags: Rootleg
The mouse finally stopped wriggling, the air being crushed from its lungs as Foxpaw bit down harder. Dropping it in the hole Rootleg had dug, she buried it as quickly as she could. Excitedly padding after Rootleg, she caught up with her mentor and smiled. She couldn't wait to get where they were going and see everything the older tom wanted to show her.
Last edited by Little Footed Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I just went on a long hiatus due to most of the rps I was involved and actively posting in being deleted, so I hope that answers why I was gone for so long. I will be rejoining the community and I hope you all forgive my unexplained absence.
Little Footed Fox

Postby Queen Of Loners » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Moonpaw
Hearing what Sunkit said she turned to BrairPaw"Yeah! We have to find Hawkit! Sunkit said he not in his nest. I should have knew that it was troubling to leave them alone"She moaned looking back at Sunkit and PixieWing"Sunkit can you watch PixieWing"She added hearing PixieWing moan. Flicking her tail with worry she was already slipping out of camp trying to find a trail of Hawkit. "Hawkit! Where are you?"She yowled .
Rootleg
Glancing around they were at the border. "Can you guess what border this is?"He asked . He did say it before they left now he was seeing if she was listening and could remember it. They weren't that far away from a Thunderpath. Hearing the roaring sounds made him shiver. "What border has The Thunderpath?"He asked giving a hint to his apprentice. (Sorry so short!/
I am the paper
you are the pen
Misplaced
Queen Of Loners

Postby Little Footed Fox » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Briarpaw | Male | 7 moons | Apprentice | HillClan | Location: Camp | Tags: Moonpaw
Briarpaw rolled his eyes a bit, Moonpaw was worried over nothing. Kits went on silly adventures all the time no need to get scared. Hawkkit would be back before sundown no doubt. Complying with the Medicine Apprentice's demands under his mentor's orders, Briarpaw meowed in a loud monotone, "Hawkkit. Come back. Where are you? Hawkkit." This would either call the kit back or send Hawkkit running away further to avoid getting caught. Briarpaw knew this from experience; he'd done the exact same thing when he was little.

Foxpaw | Female | 6 moons | Apprentice | BrightClan | Location: Near the TC border | Tags: Rootleg
Foxpaw looked in the direction of the roaring Thunderpath and answered cheerfully, "That's where the dumb ThunderClan squirrel-chasers live." The young she-cat had listened to many stories from the older cats about ThunderClan's foolishness and how simple minded they were. She'd heard the insult, squirrel-chasers, a multitude of times from ShadowClan's elders as well and Foxpaw knew they knew the most since they were the oldest, so what they said was likely true.
I just went on a long hiatus due to most of the rps I was involved and actively posting in being deleted, so I hope that answers why I was gone for so long. I will be rejoining the community and I hope you all forgive my unexplained absence.
Little Footed Fox

Postby DragonFire » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Hawkkit
His ears flicked back to catch the faint call of Briarpaw, but he shook his head and payed no attention to it. "I'm gonna catch a mouse." He whispered. The smell, coming directly from in front of him, seemed to be too close to be real. He stuck his head out of the bush, wincing as the leaves poked his ears and nose. The mouse was sitting there, right there. But that stench… what was that stupid stench?
Sunkit
The bright orange she-cat nodded fearfully and sat down. "Why is it every time I go to do something I get caught? And yet, Hawkkit can just slip away." She growled and dug her claws into the ground.
When Reality tries to take a punch and swing at me, I simply bury my head in a book. And reality… fails.
DragonFire

Postby Queen Of Loners » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm

PixieWing//Warrior
"Aye, don't worry Trust me When they find Hawkit"He voice stopped. She would do jt. Leaning over to the kit she whispered"I'll help you see outside camp if you want too."She finished cleaning back she glanced around. She clawed at the ground . "I remember when I would end up here so many times they said j shouldn't even become a warrior! Hmhpt I showed them when I battle the clan battle!"She meowed remembering how she was always getting I'm trouble
MoonPaw//Apprentice
"BrairPaw! BrairPaw! Hawkit! Hawkit!"She called out . She had lost them. Tangle up in roots she could not get away from she falled to the ground. Kicking fearfully she called out once more. "Roots are attacking!"She yowled hopeing Hawkit would get interested. Freeing herself she called out once more but not BrairPaw name. They would find each other soon.
RootLeg//Warrior
"You mean StormClan? Aye can you name all five clans? "He asked . He had Respect for ThunderClan. "Remember ThunderClan helped alot of the clans and StormClan does the same Sometimes. "He said but he knew most of the clans would help them in return. "But they were pretty much worthless with Kittypets! And Having A kittypet leader once even StormClan has A kittypet leader"He Grunted still annoyed about LilacStar
I am the paper
you are the pen
Misplaced
Queen Of Loners

Postby DragonFire » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Hawkkit
Hawkkit ignored the callings more and slid softly out of the bush. He could finally tell what was causing that stench. A long dark swath of blackness that covered the grass. "That's it?" He asked softly.
Sunkit
She blinked softly. "Will I become a warrior?" She asked tentatively. "I want to be the best warrior I can! I'll fight those badgers and foxes right out of the territory!" She began to leap around and fight imaginary foes. Rolling to a stop on Pixiewing's paws. "I'm a good fighter see?"
DragonFire

Postby Queen Of Loners » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:16 pm

PixieWing//Warrior
"Yes you will be the best warrior. Unless if you get in trouble it might not be easy buy aye,Look at me I am the strongest Warrior"she said with a little twinkle of pride. She did miss being a trouble maker but it was fun while it lasted. "Think you can fetch a mossball."She asked her tail flicking to the mossball in the medicine den
MoonPaw//Apprentice
Getting a smell of Hawkit she was already following it. Suddenly fear went up in her spine. There was a swamp like Territory that no cat owned. There were loads and yuck."Hawkit! You crow-food if you do t get your tail over here"She yowled her voice filled with anger . Oh how !much she hated this!
I am the paper
you are the pen
Misplaced
Queen Of Loners

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay