~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Thread-

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Thread-

Postby Charcoal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:45 pm

"Greetings, stranger. Although allowing you to join my pack is against the Ancient Law, I am willing to let you. Now if you even think of betraying me... I suggest you don't. So, are you ready to follow and learn the Ancient Law? Yes? Then follow me."

It's been a while since Sandy lead the pack on journeys. She and most of the other members, seers, and wise-ones have joined the spirits, leaving the pack in the beloved paws of the generation that came after them. That would be us. Hello, I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Smoke, the Pack's new leader. By choosing to join us, you have stated that you are willing to work for everything that you get. Times may be hard, relationships tested, and lives lost. You, my friend, have a lot to live up to...

Have a prophecy or side-plot that would spice up the role play? Please feel free to tell in the sign-ups or PM me.

Happy hunting!!~
Link to the sign-ups: http://wolfplayforums.com/community/vie ... 13&t=12550
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank Descriptions
Enlightened One: The leader. One who controls and lead the pack. Only he/she may create new laws and decide the fate of prisoners, omegas, and anyone they deem fit.
Second: Second in command, the Enlightened One's right hand man. He/she gives out the normal chores for the pack and is in command when the Enlightened One is gone.
Medic: The healer. Good with herbs and quick on the go. Not one to take a partner due to them being seen as only concerned with the Pack.
Members: The body of the pack. Hunters and fighters.
Wise Ones: The eldest of the pack. They are a council to the Enlightened One and helps to make important decisions.
Small Ones: They train to be a member. At the end of their training, they are put through a test and from there the Enlightened One will decide whether or not they are able to be a member or will live as an omega.
Omega: The lowest rank of the pack. They are not given much respect and often do chores within the Camp for the pack. Any new member starts here.
Mothers: She-cats who are expecting or nursing kits. They normally stay with the Omegas although they are still members.
Kits: Obviously the youngest of the pack. They begin their training at four moons. If they are too weak, they automatically become an omega. Kits naturally stay with their mothers so they keep with the omegas until old enough for their fate to be decided on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the night when the stars go mute and nothing can be seen,
With their heads high and their voices cooing to the keen,
The cats thought dead shall return utterly unseen,
Until they make themselves known as a nothing but mean.

*Credits for the original idea go to Mishas* *Adapted by myself*

Victims:
-Vixenheart-Maniax
-Stalk-Queen of Loners
-Kestrel-Hammy
--
--
--

Dead Stars:
-Fuzzycloud-Maniax
-Fang-Starryo
-Banshee-A skinny, yet somehow tall Ragdoll she-cat-MidnightGolden
--
--
--
Last edited by Charcoal on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 23 times in total.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Re: ~Thunderclan: The Next Generation~ Warrior's RP -Thread-

Postby Charcoal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Rules
--> All WPG/WPF rules apply
--> Do not hotlink and credit your photos accordingly
--> I have the power to question any form I please and may deny it
--> Killing a cat is fine as long as you have worked it out with the other person or, if it's your own, you have another cat to play as
--> Forbidden relationships are allowed just make sure your partner and myself know about it!
--> Hate the character, not the player
--> 4+ sentences per post. I understand if you have writer's block but do not make it a habit
--> You may have as many characters as you can handle, but know your limits.
--> I have the right to make any rule I deem appropriate
--> Kits are to be helped, no matter where they come from
--> Follow and respect the Laws set by the Enlightened One (you know, as long as you aren't caught...)
--> No god-modding, yeah? It's not fun for anyone
--> If you're in a fight, let the other person have a chance to respond! Don't outright beat them in one post!
--> Please keep your forms updated!

Pack Laws
--> One must not disrespect those of a higher rank unless to challenge them.
--> A challenge winner will be decided by the Enlightened One unless one does not forfeit.
--> No killing within the pack is allowed. Attacking is fine.
--> No High-Rank shall be paired with an omega.
Last edited by Charcoal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Charcoal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Overall: 36
Male: 17
Female: 19

Shakara Pack
Enlightened One:
-->Smoke- A large tom, dark of face and legs but possessing a light colored pelt and green eyes. Small One- ... (Played by Charcoal)
Second:
-->Diamond- She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with teal/blue eyes. Small One- ...(Played by Fearless~Hunters)
Medic:
-->Little Fang- A long-furred white tom with grey patches and one orange, one blue eye. Small One- ...(Played by mishas-pizza-man)
Members:
-->Autumn- A white she-cat with dark ginger patches and amber eyes. Small One- Ravenna (Played by Charcoal)
-->Fjord- A lithe white tom with blue eyes. Small One- Blazing (Played by Stormfast)
-->Ice Lily- A lithe silver white she cat with wispy but blazing silver blue eyes. Apprentice- Crystal (Played by Starryo)
-->Wraith- A dark russet shecat with black highlights and hazel eyes. (Played by Red-Moon)
-->Misty- A tall silver grey speckled she cat with misty silver green blue eyes. (Played by Starryo)
-->Hoot- A tom that has red fur and green eyes. Small One- Zero (Played by Hammy13)
-->Petal- A long furred brown and grey Munchkin tom with green eyes. (Played by Border Collie)
-->Remedy- A tan she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye. Small One- Kestrel (Played by Wolfie447)
-->Coal- A dark gray tom with a few markings. Small One- Orchid (Played by WolfSong)
-->Crow- A black and white tom with a black nose and amber eyes. (Played by WolfSong)
-->Swift- A golden she-cat with white bicolor and pale sky blue eyes. (Played by OfftheCliff)
-->Adder- A tom with brown fur and green eyes. (Played by Queen of Loners)
-->Dusk Flower- A black-and-white tom with the most stunning pair of golden eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Frosty Flower- A longfurred white Tom with beautiful golden eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Vixen- A slender, fox-colored she-cat with forest green eyes. Small One: Bundle(Played by Maniax)
-->Shadow- A light orange/cream/ochre tom with brown eyes. (Played by Maniax)
-->Snow- A beautiful white she-cat with blue eyes. Small One: Wreck (Played by Queen of Loners)
-->Lightning- A tom with slick black fur and grassy eyes. (Played by Queen of Loners)
Mothers:

Small Ones:
-->Wicke- A short-haired, cream-tabby she-cat with golden eyes and a naturally-bobbed tail. Mentor- Smoke (Played by Thelowercase_King)
-->Ravenna- A beautiful, medium sized black she-cat with eyes that change from green or yellow depending on the lighting. Mentor- Autumn (Played by Stormfast)
-->Hollow- A long-furred chocolate colored tom with pale green eyes. Mentor- Diamond (Played by mishas-pizza-man)
-->Crystal- She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with amber eyes. Mentor- Ice Lily (Played by Fearless~Hunters)
-->Zero- A light silver tabby tom with black markings and glowing yellow eyes. Mentor- Hoot (Played for Charcoal)
-->Blazing- A long furred grey and brown Munckin she-cat with orange-brown eyes. Mentor- Fjord (Played by Border Collie)
-->Orchid- A she-cat that has pale gray fur with silver paws and green eyes. Mentor- Coal (Played by Hammy13)
-->Kestrel- A tom that has dark gray fur and green eyes. Mentor- (Played by Hammy13)
-->Bundle- A she-kit with black and silver stripes with golden eyes. Mentor- Vixen (Played by Queen of Loners)
Omegas:
-->Ring- A Russian Blue she-cat. (Played by MidnightGolden)
-->Mouse- A grey and white she-cat with copper eyes. (Played by Wolfsong)
Wise-Ones:
-->Tabs- A handsome tabby tom with green eyes. (Played by Charcoal)
-->Downfall- A long-furred brown and grey tabby she-cat with blue blue eyes. (Played by Mishas Pizza Man)
Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Everyone Else!
-->Galaxy- A pretty grey-scale she-cat with bizzare black markings and blindingly blue eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Astaria- A tom with pitch black fur, with dark grey markings and white speckles. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Madousa- An extra small balinese tom. (Played by MidnightGolden)
Last edited by Charcoal on Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 63 times in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby Charcoal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:48 pm

You May Post!
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby C a r a c a l » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 pm

~mark
(c) C a r a c a l | tpsdave on pixabay
C a r a c a l

Location: On the beautifull Ice Mountain with other Ghost Cats

Postby Hammy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Marking
-Hammy13
(Strike)

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift; that is why it is called the present." -Bill Keane
Hammy

Postby тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:34 pm

// bookmark

// αη∂ тнє мσηѕтєя ιηѕι∂є тαρѕ ιтѕ ƒιηgєяѕ.
      тαρ-тαρ-тαρ ση α тαвℓє мα∂є σƒ яєgяєт αη∂ ηєє∂ℓєѕѕ αηχιєту.
      ωση∂єяιηg ωнσ'ѕ ℓιƒє ιт ѕнσυℓ∂ мυ¢к υρ ηєχт.
      αη∂ ℓσσкιηg тняσυgн αη єη∂ℓєѕѕ ¢αтαℓσg σƒ ωαуѕ тσ ∂σ ιт.
      //
тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg

Postby Mishas Pizza Man » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Littlefang // medicine cat and Downfall // elder
A white and grey tom entered the camp clearing, his eyes half closed with sleepiness. He was up all morning, gathering herbs that they needed for the next few days. His fluffy tail dragged in the dusty earth as he headed toward the medicine den, leaving small pawprints in his wake.

Littlefang placed the leaves and flowers in their respectful places and headed back out into the fresh air. Despite his want to sleep and rest his leg, which ached from walking, he sat outside of his den and curled his tail around his paws. The camp was empty, all except Downfall, of course. The old she-cat was laying in the sun outside of the elder's den, her mousy grey fur a mess as usual. Her tail flicked every once an awhile in sync with her breathing.

(Sorry, not much here, not sure what to say. Hollowpaw is still sleeping )
xxxxxxImage
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᴼʳ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˀ
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈᵉˢᵗᶤᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᶤᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵏᶤᶰˀ

xxx
xAvatar Credit - Click dino for it's credit
Mishas Pizza Man

Postby Fearless~Hunters » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Diamondflight| Deputy| Apprentice: Hollowpaw.

Diamondflight yawned and stretched silently in her nest before emerging from the Warriors den, squinting her eyes at the dawn light, yawning and stretching once more she went to quickly make dirt before she padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a squirrel the Deputy carried it over near the Highrock, she sat down and began to eat, awaiting everyone's awakening so she could start with patrols. She had really come a long way from her apprentice days, she hoped Ivyclaw was proud. "Good morning Crystalpaw. I expect you to traor hunt good with Iceflower, she is a good warrior. Come eat with me before everyone begins getting up. Ashpaw and Ravenpaw should be getting up soon." Diamondflight mewed as her daughter came over.

Crystalpaw| Apprentice| Mentor: Iceflower.

Crystalpaw gave a ginormous yawn and stretch when she woke, emerging from Apprentice den she gave another yawn and rubbed a paw over her eyes before she spotted her mother, smiling she bounced over and mewed good morning "Morning mum. I always train and hunt the best I can, Iceflower said I was doing pretty good. That squirrel looks pretty good." Crystalpaw mewed excitedly, a huge grin on her maw as she began to eat with her mother.
Knowing you Wantsomeone but you can't have them is the worst feeling ever.
Want, is the worst feeling ever.
~Love, Fearless.
GONE for week/more. Just say my characters are hunting/fell asleep/Ect.
Fearless~Hunters

Location: *Look's at pic's of the Joker, notices you* Oh, umm, Hey!

Postby Charcoal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Sootstar // Leader
Sootstar's green eyes fluttered open as soft morning light filtered through the den's entrance. Reluctantly, the tom stood up and stretched his long limbs, arching his back and flexing his claws. He sat back down and groomed the moss out of his long pelt with the normal trouble that his pelt gave him. From there he proceeded to exit the den and take in a deep breath, loving the smell of the fresh morning dew that hadn't evaporated yet. Sootstar looked around the Camp, spotting Downfall outside of the Elder's Den and calling a greeting to her before going to the fresh-kill pile and surveying the options. He wasn't picky and sunk his fangs into a mouse, sitting outside of his den to eat it. Faint snoring could be heard coming from the Elder's Den which could only mean that Ivyclaw was still sleeping. "Good morning, Diamondflight," he greeted his deputy as she sat beneath the Highrock and spoke with her daughter.

Sparrowflight // Warrior
The white and orange warrior was in a tree, silently stalking a sparrow that was perched on a sturdy branch. She crept forward, her eyes huge as the bird cleaned itself. Her pawsteps were careful and she moved slowly and tried to balance her weight as to not shake the branch as it became thinner. Once behind the bird, she swatted it down, digging her claws into its body so that it couldn't escape and then gave a swift bite to the neck to finish it. Sparrowflight picked the dead bird up and looked below her, judging whether or not she should just jump from there. After a moment of split decision, the she-cat elected to go back to the trunk and use it to help her on the way down.

Sparrowflight padded back to Camp after collecting the rest of the prey she had caught which consisted of a couple of mice and a vole. Upon entering the Camp, she rid herself of the prey she carried and saved a mouse for herself. She dipped her head in respect to the leader and deputy before going to sit outside of the Warrior's Den to eat her catch and groom her pelt.

((Ivyclaw and Ashpaw are still sleeping x3))
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Next

Return to Roleplay