The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Postby ~Leedle~ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:49 am

Kenny // 32 Years Old | Male Guard // Location: Cafeteria // Tags: Kathy

Ever since he had gotten here, he never understood most of the people. But, you had to change to fit in... Right? Most people now killed without remorse, changed their attitude and trusted no other soul but themselves. Others? They were either dead or managed to survive in a big group, but they rarely lasted long. People seen them as weak, those who had no back bone. What did he think? He had no say in it, and truthfully he had changed himself to fit in, picking up the tactics from others he had met, others who he could no longer see.

His eyes caught sight of a small girl sitting at one of the tables, her head resting on her hands as she seemed to stare off into oblivion. How old was she? She looked small and fragile from her stance, and suddenly a "Fatherly" instinct came over him, and he easily approached, sitting next to her. "Hello there. Whats your name?" He was never usually friendly, but an instinct came over him that he only had with his sons, which were long gone by now.
~Leedle~

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 am

Atlas Matt Damon // 19 Years Old | Male Member // Location: Outside in the parking lot // Tags: None (I changed his age)

Atlas slammed his car door shut, it was merely a car anymore. It needed washed, bad. Blood and mud splattered everywhere. Maybe today would be a good day to clean it then he could get back into the groove of creativly painting his room. He leaned back into his car staring up at the building. The guard posts were up high, some were down low. He opened the backseat and his dog Crow jumped out. Blood was stained in her back fur and shown everywhere in her tan fur. "We'lll clean you up later " he sighed. His dog yipped happily wagging her tail. He shut the door and walked to the back, popping the trunk open. Inside was a complete mess. He had tools, supplies, bags of dog food, water bottles, anything you could think of that he would hide when it came to life or death. He grabbed a small bag of dog food and a water bottle. Putting two bowls down he fillled them with water and food. Crow hurried and ate quickly keeping a lookout for any theives. When she finished he put the bowls away. He pulled out a sponge and began to scrub his car. Water, he used wisely. Sure there was still alot of it but what about when it ran out? He occasionally rinsed the sponge. It was chilly out with the wind and clouds. Crow layed down in the sun. "Must be nice, to get a break" Atlas laughed. "Get over here lazy bones" he chuckled. Crow got up wagging her tail, she picked up the water and poured a small amount on the sponge before putting it back. "What would I do without you, nobody here even likes me. I try to make a good impression but....you know" he said keeping a smile. When he finished he cleaned the sponge out and tossed it back into the car. "We did a good job here Crow..." Atlas smiled and leaned against the car sitting into the rocks. Crow curled up next to him. He had to eat, he knew. But when you enter the cafeteria then you see faces that remind you of death. Food that reminds you of old times. Every breakfast, lunch, dinner...he didn't like to go to. Maybe he will in a minute, he needed to rest. He closed his eyes and pulled his hat over his eyes.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby MidnightGolden » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years, Outsider, With Tobias Yet Not In His Group.Tags: Open, With Cat Mood: Disturbed Location: Outside A Hotel

Shaking in her spot, she looked around, rubbing behind her aged cat's ears. The calico purred strongly, the vibrations moving through the child's hand. It slightly relaxed her as she had her eyes on the dead corpse in front of her as tears started to compile. Watching it near her had made her leap out of her skin. She knew it had already been dead. It was a zombie. So, she had shot it. The noise had been loud and clear for more to come rushing after her, but she sat there on her knees, looking for comfort from her closest and only friend and family left. Her other hand was on the concrete of the broken down floor of a hotel lobby. Holding the firearm. Squeezing her eyes shut, she finally got up. She picked up her cat.

The dusty looking calico mewed in protest, she hated being held. Cuffing her paws as she put the firearm in her pocket, she closed her eyes, drawing in a sharp breath through her nostrils. She started moving. Not waiting for the undead to catch her as she shuffled away from the shelter she had recently taking. She left behind everything she had gathered. She wasn't sure if she would come back for it. It was most likely a no. She would be too scared. Trembling as her feet pattered on the empty streets as some monsters started to stir from the noise of her gun.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Atlas Matt Damon // 19 Years Old | Male Member // Location: Outside of camp // Tags: Jayleen

Atlas heard a gunshot, he jumped and pushed his hat from his eyes standing up. He startled Crow who growled looking around for trouble. Atlas reached a hand down, stroking her head. "Just a gunshot..." he sighed. "It happens alot around here" he said. But right now he was rather curious. And being nosy can get you in trouble, but he couldn't help it. "Come on Crow, there is nothing to do around here" he said and opened his door. Crow jumped in and climbed into the passenger seat. Atlas started up his car and drove back out of camp, the gates closing securing behind him. He had his windows down, the city stench blowing in. But he was used to it, it was gone. The city wasn't coming back. He drove past the broken down cars, the dead bodies, the glass shattered. Crow kept a lookout on her own side. He needed more noise, he needed to know where the gunshot rang. Crow began to whimper, something she did when there were walkers around. It also could have been a human or cats. She hated cats and always wanted to chase them but knew she couldn't. He reached over and rested his hand on her neck. "What is it girl..."he said looking around.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Sïmbã » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Jensen Wilder//Age 17//Member

Jensen's hands moved in a choppy, rhythmic motion as she sharpened one of her twin daggers, the one that rested on her left hip. The one that had killed so many... beings... she would call it, humans and the walking dead alike, and yet it still remained faithfully at her side whenever she needed it. These poetic thoughts ran through her head, a small smile involuntarily appearing on her lips. Realizing it, she erased it. Her eyes averted upwards when she heard talking nearby. She had chosen a rather secluded place in the cafeteria. The table near her was occupied by a younger girl, ( Kathy ) but she had been quiet so it had been good enough for her. She had more than once occurred to her to talk to the girl but she had never been much on striking up conversations. A man (Kenny) had walked near, asking a question to the melancholy looking teenager. She watched with some interest. It had long occurred to her in her time at this place that simply put, no one cared anymore. It was every man for himself. And woman. She thought hastily. She hated above all when women were degraded. Maybe that was why it interested her so when a guy like Kenny would come and put his attention on a girl like Kathy. Who needed much more than what she had. She no doubt had lost her family in the hell that had broken loose. It isn't fair. She thought angrily. Kathy should have a mother. A father. A family.

( Will post Hal later )
Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss,
you will land
among the
STARS
Sïmbã

Postby Wolfie447 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Ok since I just got accepted can someone tell me what's going on? So I know.)
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby Sïmbã » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Wolfie447 wrote:Ok since I just got accepted can someone tell me what's going on? So I know.)

Wolfie,
We haven't gotten far, so you can skim over what people have posted and pretty much get the jest. Pretty much for the moment most everyone is in the cafeteria. Barely any conversation has passed so you haven't missed out on anything really. People are just getting the feels of their characters right now. :P Hope this helped!
Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss,
you will land
among the
STARS
Sïmbã

Postby Wolfie447 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:29 am

Ok thanks)
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby MidnightGolden » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 am

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years, Outsider, With Tobias Yet Not In His Group.Tags: Atlas, With Cat Mood: Surprised, Nervous Location: Outside A Hotel

Seeing a car approach, her cat leapt out of her arms to get on the other side of the street on instinct. Her fur prickled up as she watched for her human to cross the road. It took her a few seconds before she bolted after her cat to the side, eyeing the car, curious who was in it. No zombie could jack a car. Her cat hissed and she turned around to see a zombie crawling out of a open alley way. Pulling out her father's firearm, she shot at it, missing the first time. Her cat leapt into the air hearing the noise. The two were panicked and unsure about everything at the moment.

Seeing the car held a dog on the side, she didn't want her cat to get hut. It was most likely another survivor. Definitely another human. But, one older than her for sure. She could tell because... Duh, they were driving. The zombie neared and the cat, she swiped. Quickly shooting at the close range, it was sure not to miss. And it didn't. She grasped the bottom of her sweater, cuddling into it, shaking. Bonkers twirled around her legs, pacing, looking around. She breathed out, waiting for somebody in the car to do something. Were they attracted by the gun shots?
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Parnder Rose Rhodes - Doctor - Cafeteria

Postby askatasunak » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:12 pm

A women walked into the cafeteria her honey brown hair in a messy braid that was piled atop her head in a bun with stands of hair hanging down in the front, but were currently pushed behind her ears. It was obvious who she was even if they were new with the insane amount of white clothing, and a lab coat. She has a leather bag slung around her shoulder with her weapons attached. There was a large green anole on her shoulder, and a small raccoon bounding beside her. She was odd with her light colored hair, but fairly dark tanned skin with even darker freckles decorating her skin. She sat down at a table there were few others near yet she chose to ignore them as she set her bag down. Her raccoon jumped up on the table, and perched on her bag that was now laying on the table. With a small huff she moved the raccoon, and she untied the leather strings that kept the pockets in her bag closed. Her icy green orbs searched the bag for what she was looking for, and with a small grunt of triumph she pulled it out. It was a weathered journal, and a charcoal pencil. She opened the journal with the pencil in hand, and found the page she had her inventory written down on. She scratched off the thread they had run out recently, and she hadn't had the time to cross it off yet. Now that it was done she began flipping through her journal. There was detailed drawings, and literature in there concerning things from known medicine to what people would have considered home remedies if the undead had never become a thing. She finally found a blank page, and she began to write down where she had found that a few plants that she uses often grow best. She then began working on a detailed picture of where they grew. When she was finished she returned the journal, and pencil to the bag. She closed the bags flaps then tied them shut before setting her bag on the ground. After petting her raccoon for a moment she began to rhythmically drum her fingers on the table with unusual boredom. She noticed one of the guards talking with a younger female, and a older female in her twenties possibly watching the duo. She sighed before looking back at her two small pets. The green anole really took care of its self, and do much he just helped with the amount of insects in her working space. Her raccoon he was basically a friendly servant who got you things when you needed immediately as soon as given the command.
askatasunak

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay