The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Postby Wolfie447 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Desa Jaqualine (Dj)//Guard//Age:24//Tags: Starlet

Desa walked into the cafeteria,her hair up in a wavy ponytail. She smiled as her dog, Starlet, was by her side. She sat down in a corner and took her book bag off her back. She had a book and baby carrots. Starlet begged when she brought the baby carrots out. "Okay fine...But just one!" She said to Starlet as she gave her a baby carrot. Starlet laid down next to Desa and knawed on the carrot. Desa brought out a rag and started cleaning her Katana. She put the rag away and just sat there. Perhaps she was waiting for an order?
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby Mishas Pizza Man » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Outkasters wrote:-cracks fingers- Here I go. xD)

Riley Morgan // 16 // Member

A hooded figure could be seen moving through a highway of long since abandoned cars. A black duffle bag was slung across her shoulders, which weighed her down slightly. The young girl pillaged some clothes, a few guns, and a bottle of pain medication during her time outside the factory, 3 days to be precise. She doubted anyone would notice her prolonged absence.

Riley made it to the factory a few hours later, which to her calculations made it around 10AM. Riley was let in and she entered the factory with a sigh. She didn't exactly like the way Tobias ruled, but she'd rather not be on his bad side. Riley walked to her room to drop off the supplies she wanted to keep and to change out of her dirt stained clothes.

About half an hour later, Rikey exited her room with new clothes and the duffle slung over her shoulder as she made her way to the cafeteria. She figured Tobias would be there rather than anywhere else. Ivory hair fluttered as she entered the Cafeteria soundlessly, and made her way over to the older man.

"I found these during my time outside the factory," she said as she handed him the duffle bag, which had two rifles and a fancy handgun, all of which were in great condition.

Sebastian Waters // 25 // Outsider

A masculine figure could be made out from a distance, along with a canine walking alongside him. The two wanderers weren't headed anywhere specific, though he man was hoping to meet a friend on his way. At a closer look, the man was ruggedly handsome and his canine friend was a fierce looking black husky.

Sebastian continued his trek for a few hours before two familiar figures came into sight. Kai sprinted forward towards his canine friend, Beast. Sebastian laughed as he watched the two males play. He turned to the ivory haired woman and hugged her. "It's good to see you, Mary."

Mary Stuart // 24 // Outsider

"Likewise," she replied as she hugged him back. Mary was happy she got to see Bash, her childhood friend, once more after their parting. It seemed like Beast missed Kai as well.

(Short for Mary. >~<)

Tobias // Leader. Tags: Riley, Kathy, Kenny, Otherwise Open for conversation
Toby looked up at Riley, back down at the duffle bag, and up again. He opened it, inspected the items inside, and stood up, grinning down at the young girl. "Thanks, girly," he approved. "Where can we get more people like you?" He slung the bag over his shoulder with ease, and tapped her on the head with his hand as if he was saying thank you. Bellamy glanced at Riley and wagged his tail before following Toby into the cafeteria. Maybe he wasn't as vicious as he seemed.

The dog, that is.

Toby handed the bag off to someone walking by, telling them to drop it off at the armory. Someone would take care of it there - but right now, he had other business to take care of. He sauntered right over to Kenny and Kathy, plopping his butt right on a seat near them.

He grinned widely. That signature, almost manic, smile. "Hello, you two." His voice came out like money, but it could get so dangerous so quick. "How's your day been so far, hmm? Mine's been fantastic, if you were wondering," he placed a hand on Bellamy's head, as if he was trying to make a point.
xxxxxxImage
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᴼʳ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˀ
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈᵉˢᵗᶤᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᶤᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵏᶤᶰˀ

xxx
xAvatar Credit - Click dino for it's credit
Mishas Pizza Man

Postby Outkasters » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Riley Morgan // 16 // Member

Riley nodded while still in Tobias's presence, seemingly quiet and without opinion. Although, once he left to go terrorize someone else, she scoffed. She didn't see how that man survived the world before walkers took over. Riley took a few calming breaths before walking past where Tobias sat to get some breakfast, though she didn't spare him a glance. The young girl grabbed a can of peaches out of a cupboard in the kitchen before walking back into the cafeteria, sitting down alone at a table far away from Tobias.

The sixteen year old girl ate her peaches in silence as she studied the people around her. Riley was extremely observant, which was a good skill to have, but some don't think so. She watched Tobias diligently, making sure he didn't start another bloodbath.

Sebastian Waters // 25 // Outsider

The two loners parted ways only a few hours later after having a long conversation, and some tips for one another. Sebastian headed in the opposite direction Mary went, having parted ways once again, he was a bit sad they were going separate ways. Bash shook off his emotions and kept vigilant for the walkers that were close by.

Gunshots could be heard nearby and it put Bash on edge. His inner conscious wanted him to avoid the gunshots but his heart told him to go and see if anyone alive is hurt. Bash's heart won the argument and he rushed off towards the source of the unpleasureable sound.

A young girl came into view along with a young man in the car close to her. Bash felt panicked due to unpleasant thought that the boy could be a Savior. They were savages and could easily strip this young girl of everything she had, which is what they do to anyone other than those in their ranks. He pulled out his rifle and stayed out of sight, he also made sure he was downwind of them due to the large canine in the car with the man. Bash's own Husky compainion stayed quiet, knowing it could give them away.
All my husbands ^^

"People say that you don't know what you got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just didn't think you'd lose it." ~Joel Miller-TLoU
Outkasters

Postby Misty Winds » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Atlas Matt Damon // 19 Years Old | Male Member // Location: Outside of camp// Tags: Jayleen
Atlas watched the girl with skillful eyes, she was young and by the looks of it she was alone. He slowly opened his car door stepping out with no weapons in hand. What she didn't know was that his handgun was tucked into his back and his knoves were hidden away. He wouldn't use them unless necessary. Crow lept out of the car watching the cat. "Heal" Atlas said. The dog said and layed fown showing that she was harmless unless threatened. He stepped a few feet forward. "I heard gunshots, are you hurt? Wounded?" He asked. Then he realized he probably sounded stupid. Who would go out in an apocalypse asking if a little girl was hurt because of one gunshot. But he was curious, always have been, always will be. He made sure to keep the space between them so he wouldn't pose a threat.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:01 pm

// -cough- ill post for Valentine here in a bit. He's still open for conversation and reference. ^^'
feline semi-macabre rp
zombie-apocalypse rp

ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ тєℓℓ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєη, ωнєη тнєу αѕк " ωнαт ωєηт ωяσηg? "
тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg

Postby MidnightGolden » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:23 am

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years Old, Outsider, With Tobias, Outside A Hotel. Tags: Atlas, Sebastion, Bonkers Mood: Slighlty Relieved

Seeing him unarmed made her lower her gun. She nodded with a gulp. "Yeah... I'm fine..." Her form was slightly shaking as she bent down checking her calico for any marks on the skin of the cats. She growled in annoyance when she reached her furry stomach. The cat pushed her face on her hand when she was done to pet herself. "Who are you? Are you like..." She had no clue at all on what to say to this older teen. But she felt a bit small compared to him. Stroking behind the cats ears gently, then looking at the dog. She picked up the dusty calico once as she had spotted the dog.

The musty backround seemed empty. All in sight was rumble. Though things could have been hidden in the shadows. Bonkers sure knew. Her ears were twitching and her eyes distant. She knew something was there but had no clue what or why. The musky air that smelt of rot could allow the ashen grey cats to smell well enough. She shifted getting comfortable in her owner's arms. Once she had settled, he didn't take her eyes off that spot once. She seemed to be staring off into a void for Jayleen. She kept petting her in her arms thought. She got no response.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby Misty Winds » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Atlas Matt Damon // 19 Years Old | Male Member // Location: Outside of camp// Tags: Jayleen, Sebastian

Atlas stiffled a small laugh. It was hard to make conversation with a stranger nowadays. What was there to say... Oh hey, do I know you? You didn't know anyone anymore, not unless they really made an impact on your life. "My name is Atlas, I'm 19 years old. This is my dog Crow, she doesn't like cats but she will behave around them" he announced. Crow army crawled closer to Atlas licking her lips showing she was harmless. "Have you been alone all this time? You look young" he said cocking his head and furrowing his brows together. He decided against speaking about being with Tobias. People that were outsiders hated them, most of them really. Some were nice, like Atlas himself. He eyed the cat, she was watching something. Something was near them, Crow knew too because she let out a low and quiet growl staring at the same spot. Maybe it was a zombie, he glanced at Crow's tail. It waved slowly in a circle then plopped. That was her signal for saying that a dog was near, she licked her twiched her ears and sat up but leaned against Atlas. So it wasn't a zombie....but there still could be trouble. Most dogs live with a companion, their friend. A human.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby MidnightGolden » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years Old, Outsider, With Tobias, Outside A Hotel. Tags: Atlas, Sebastion, Bonkers Mood: Reluctant, Slightly Triggered PTSD

She winced when he said 'all alone.' She had been alone for quite a long time. Only two years ago had she lost her niece who she had failed to care for when none of their family was left. She also had to take care and feed her cat. She knew she had to push past it, but, it had scarred her forever. She wont ever forget what happened. She can only hope that her mental illness would pass away sometime soon. Or at all. She forced the memories down, as she was slightly quivering a bit more than before. Swallowing the memories felt like bile on her throat. But, she pushed words out of her mouth, trying to wipe the bile off with heartless words. "I'm... not alone. I have my cat Bonkers... With me. Ummm."

She looked about slightly getting and unsettling feeling swiping over the air around her. It sent a shiver slightly through her. Bonkers had not yet stopped staring at the spot, and was wiggling in Jayleen's arms once more. Trying to escape the grasp. She simply just snuggled her face into her cat's fur, softly sighing, exhaling warm and moist arm into the only family she had left. "How did you get a car to work?" She said, trying to change this topic. Gossip, yeah... Great change of topic. What was there about to gossip, zombies killing people's loved ones? You're most recent murders of formerly civilized people. But, she had to say, the world deserved this. It must have been god's punishment for all those evil one. And still now evil was rising. The world was truly a cruel and deadly place, wasn't it.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby Misty Winds » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Atlas Matt Damon // 19 Years Old | Male Member // Location: Outside of camp// Tags: Jayleen, Sebastian

Atlas nodded, he ment people wise but wasn't gonna push it. He hadn't seen his family in forever, even his sister seemed to dodge him. She hated him for what he did, how could he blame her? He looked back to the old car, it wasn't even his. It was his father's work car, his simple Grey Chevy. It wasn't grey anymore though, throught the years the mid chipped the paint off. Even an easy wash wouldn't get rid of it's rusty color. "My father was good with cars, he taught me and I learned quickly. Once it all began I took his and stocked up on all the gas I could find" he said. He didn't know what else to talk about and hoped she would find a new topic. But now something else was bothering him...on top of his on edge attitude he was hungry. He knew he should have stopped at the Cafeteria. He only used his food in the trunk for good purposes, emergencies.
Misty Winds

Postby MidnightGolden » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years Old, Outsider, With Tobias, Outside A Hotel. Tags: Atlas, Sebastion, Bonkers Mood: Reluctant

The cat climbed slightly up to her shoulder, front paws on the girl's head. Holding a still pose, Jayleen helped the cat with her balance so she wouldn't fall. The thick furred tail whipped back and forth. It's ashen grey golden and golden tanned spots seemed perfect in the shading. Jayleen's black dyed bangs swung over her eyes and she blew them out of her eyes slightly. She smiled at the cat. "It must be nice not having to deal with traffic..." She mumbled, thinking outloud. "So, are you like... What is that group called... Isn't the leader Tobias or something? Yeah, that's it..." She looked at him. "Are you apart of that group, or are you just another wanderer around here?" She asked curiously. The cat leapt off her head on the sidewalk, and slowly paced over the where she was staring.

Jayleen frowned. "Pretty girl? Where you going pretty kitty." She clicked her tongue, trying to get her cat's attention. It was a habit for her to call her cat nicknames like pretty kitty and pretty girl. Her whole family always used to click their tongues. It had always soothed the calico. But, the cat didn't pay attention to the girl. The cat rose it's voice louder than normal, heading over to a corner and turning it's head to it, lifting her head up. "Mew?" She cocked her head. As her cat disappeared into the shadows, Jayleen quickly followed, scooting her feet to see what the cat saw.
Last edited by MidnightGolden on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay