The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Postby Outkasters » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Sebastian Waters // 25 // Outsider // Tags: Jayleen, Atlas

Bash knew that the girl's feline would give him up sooner or later. He was actually quite fond of cats before walkers became walkers. He made a motion with his hand for Kai to circle around and wait for his signal. The cat would surely cause quite a scene if she encountered Kai. The shadows seemed to swallow Kai as he stalked out of sight.

Once the cat tracked him to his hidding place, he showed he wasn't a threat by holding out his hand to her, which has a small piece of cooked rabbit he had leftover from that night. He hoped it would show the cat he wasn't going to hurt her.
All my husbands ^^

"People say that you don't know what you got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just didn't think you'd lose it." ~Joel Miller-TLoU
Outkasters

Postby askatasunak » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 pm

totally not waiting for some people in the cafeteria to post before i post 0-o )
askatasunak

Postby Wave ~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 pm

( I'm not really sure what to do either. my character is leaning against a wall, as far from the others as he can get, staring at his blade like a retard. :I )
    Savage, mate.
    Beep beep.
"I'm not sure what's worse, my ability to think normally or my ability to think at all . . ."
Wave ~

Postby Boopwolf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Can my character interact with yours, wave? .3.)
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack,"- unknown
Boopwolf

Postby Wave ~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:19 pm

( sure! )
    Savage, mate.
    Beep beep.
"I'm not sure what's worse, my ability to think normally or my ability to think at all . . ."
Wave ~

Postby Boopwolf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Allan Fitrei\\24\\lieutenant\\male

Allan let out a chuckle as Tamaka came back with a bowl of packaged ramen and put it in his duffel bag along with some other things he found in a abandoned store. There wasn't much but he tried to find what ever he could. Tamaka wagged her tail as they walked out the store and got in his car before driving back to the sanctuary with his window rolled down, letting in some air that made his hair fly everywhere.

The engine stopped when he parked the car before his hand grabbed the bag and took Tam out of the car. Allan opened the door the his apartment and dropped the bag on the island in his kitchen. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair, his grey eye dancing around his apartment before walking out of his home with Tam and going into the cafeteria. He looked around and saw Cyanide leaning against a wall and grinned at how bored he looked. "How's it going?" he asked as Tamaka looked up at the man and wagged her tail.
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack,"- unknown
Boopwolf

Postby Wave ~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 pm

[ Kile "Cyanide" Lucas ] [ Lieutenant ] [ Tags: Allan ]

Cyanide blinked, glancing up at the other lieutenant for a moment before he turned his gaze back to his blade. "It's goin' great! I'm having a blast!" He exclaimed sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "What about you?" He asked, deciding to sheath his weapon before they continued on with their conversation. Once it was safely put away, the male crossed his arms over his chest and leaned more casually against the wall as he stared down at the other's dog. "I probably say this to every dog, and I've probably told you before, but you've got a cute dog." He murmured, his eyes flickering up to Allan's face. "But yeah. What about you?"
    Savage, mate.
    Beep beep.
Wave ~

Parnder Rose Rhodes - Doctor - Cafeteria - Allan/Cyanide

Postby askatasunak » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 am

Par watched the lieutenants begin a conversation. She got to her feet, and walked towards them. Her bag was in her hand, and her pets were fallowing her as usual. "I hate to interrupt, but id like to know if we got any string today. If it isn't important to you that when one of you get hurt you get stitched up feel free to ignore me" She muttered standing a few feet away from both of the lieutenants. Now that she was standing still her raccoon climbed up her side, and sat on her shoulder. Her green anole was currently in the pocket of her lab coat. Her icy green eyes were serious, and a bit annoyed. Yet her apearnece was friendly. She was just a bit grouchy at the moment. I mean who wouldn't. There was a zombie apocalypse. Everyone had a excuse to be gloomy, and grouchy nowadays.
askatasunak

Postby Outkasters » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 am

Riley is also open for interaction.)

Riley Morgan // 16 // Member

Riley sat quietly, finishing off her peaches as she observed her surroundings. It was actually quite interesting the things you learn when no one pays attention to a young girl like herself. She stood up to throw her empty can away, hoping to not run into anyone. She was clumsy sometimes, which isn't one of her favorite things about herself.
All my husbands ^^

"People say that you don't know what you got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just didn't think you'd lose it." ~Joel Miller-TLoU
Outkasters

Postby Wave ~ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:20 am

[ Kile "Cyanide" Lucas ] [ Lieutenant ] [ Tags: Allan, Pardner ]

Turning to the medic, Cyanide shook his head with a shrug. "I dunno. I haven't left the place yet. Both Tobias and Allan were out, so I stayed back, and I've not a clue where Shane is." He answered truthfully, taking another brief look around the cafeteria. "If you were to ask anyone, it would be Tobias. He usually knows what comes in and outta here. Or anyone who looks like they just got back from a supply run honestly. Though your welcome to chat with us for a bit. What's the rush at the moment?" His eyes kept flickering back and forth between both the other lieutenant and the medic to show he was listening to whoever started talking.
    Savage, mate.
    Beep beep.
Wave ~

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay