The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Things We Left Behind {roleplay}

Postby Charcoal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:23 am

((@Outkasters- Cassandra is open for interaction. She's currently doing nothing and is sitting in the cafeteria if you wanted to interacts with her x3

I have no idea what to write for Shane ;-;))
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Outkasters » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 am

Sure, Charcoal.)
All my husbands ^^

"People say that you don't know what you got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just didn't think you'd lose it." ~Joel Miller-TLoU
Outkasters

Postby Boopwolf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:53 am

Allan Fitrei\\24\\lieutenant\\male

Allan raised an eyebrow at him as he sarcastically answered his question before he sighed. "It's been ok. Went to get some supplies not to long ago," he replied before looking down at Tamaka and giving her a smirk. "I know she is," he said with a grin before tuning to Pardner and giving her a friendly smile. "I got dental floss and some silk thread, not sure what you use for stitches though," he said with a puzzled expression. Tamaka looked at the three before sitting down and looking around.
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack,"- unknown
Boopwolf

Postby MidnightGolden » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 am

(Time to throw Shelby at you!)

Shelby Suka Minster
Male, 21 Years Old, Medic, Almost Half Way With Tobias And Not, Cafeteria, Tags: Open For All, Feel Free To Approach This Mini Angered Ball Of Fluff Mood: A Tiny Bit Angered

Walking into the cafeteria, he was growling to himself, slightly pacing as his face twitched in annoyance. Kicking his feet out harshly and stomping them in the same manner every step he took. It was like her was imagining fighting something. Rolling his neck a little closing his eyes, he did a controlled breath. In, then out. When it didn't work to calm his nerves, he spoke out loud to himself, thinking aloud. "I really need some sort of medication for this." Growling it under his breath in hopes to make himself slightly laugh, the attempt fail. So he continued pacing in thought. This was a normal scene for the body when he was frustrated or anger. It was easy to feel intimated by his actions, but, he couldn't hurt a fly with his slim and weak form.

Jayleen Lynn Wilder
Female, 14 Years Old, Outsider, With Tobias, Outside A Hotel. Tags: Atlas, Sebastion, Bonkers Mood: Curious, Anxious For Her Pet

The cat mewed at the boy, sitting down, unsure what to do. She wasn't really hungry, but. It was meat. Her tail stood still as she sniffed it, edging closer by shuffling her white mitts closer. The slightly elderly cat sniffed, licked, then chomped down on the meat, then tugging it away as fast as she could. Jayleen ran up to the corner her cat had disappeared to. Walking over the corner, and turning, she saw the man with her cat eating meat near her feet. "You gave my cat food?" She tilted her head, looking down on Bonkers, then up at the man. Crouching down to the cat, she stroked her fur, check for any marks once again. like an overprotective mother. That protective mother spirit was in her, when she started caring for her niece.

It had always beenn in her since she was first alone. She had to. This cat was now the only meaning in her life left. When she dies soon, she can only hope there will be something else there to replace it. Or her blue and grey eyes, will be bland and empty pupils. She could imagine it. She slightly shivered. The ashen and golden pelted calico finished the meat and turned her head to her owner. Settling onto her hind legs, she stared once more. She was always the quiet cat, not much to say form her. She just wanted to lie around in the sun and not have to deal with the undead. She just wanted safety and comfort.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby Wolfie447 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:38 am

Desa Jaqualine (Dj)//Female//24//Guard//Location: In the cafeteria//Mentions: {Open for interaction}

Desa smiled as she saw her dog roll on the ground like a weirdo. She would hate it if her dog got bitten by the infected. She put her Katana in her Katana holder and put her hood up. Her dog wiggled next to her to cuddle her owner.

As she saw people come in the cafeteria she sighed. She was just glad to have Starlet with her. Starlet is the only family she has. Her parents got Starlet for Desa when Desa was 18. So it meant Starlet was 6. She wished that dogs could live forever. But she can't get what she wishes....Now can she?
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby Mishas Pizza Man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:46 am

(Sorry I'm waiting for Kenny and Kathy to reply to Toby xD Otherwise, someone can come up and join their conversation. Toby's just trying to get under the skin of people he knows doesn't like him.

Also, I'll post for Pierre soon. I added him right before we started the RP, his profile is on page 1)
xxxxxxImage
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᴼʳ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˀ
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈᵉˢᵗᶤᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᶤᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵏᶤᶰˀ

xxx
xAvatar Credit - Click dino for it's credit
Mishas Pizza Man

Postby Simba » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:57 am

( I added pictures for my character descriptions in the sign ups. There is a RP character I'm giving away there too if anyone wants to take a look ^^ Also my characters are open for conversation lol )
Simba

Postby Simba » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Hal Matthews//Age:24//Member - //Mood: Unsocial

Hal trudged through the cafeteria, feeling unsocial and veering away from anything his brain determined might involve interaction with another person. He heard the familiar Boston accent that belonged to Tobias. He glanced that direction momentarily to see him seat himself at a table occupied by two others. Another girl was studying them with interest at a table beyond them. His eyes went back to the floor in front of him and he stopped, nearly stumbling over a dog.
He stood up again, composing himself to look at the owner (Desa). Knowing he couldn't get out of the situation without being rude, he went with something simple. "Uh, nice dog. What's her name?" He didn't know what
the actual gender of the dog was, but he had 'offended' people too many times by calling their dogs 'its'. She'll just have to correct me if I'm wrong. he thought dryly.
Simba

Postby MidnightGolden » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:39 pm

(Misha, you can interact with Shelby. If you want to)
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Parnder Rose Rhodes - Doctor - Cafeteria - Cyanide/Allan

Postby askatasunak » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Par seemed pleased by Allan's response. " There is no 'rush' id just thought id ask... and no way am i asking Tobias he would be annoyed at my inquiry, and the man has more important things to do " She muttered, and crossed her arms. Anther reason she wouldn't ask Tobias is because he got under her skin, and creeped her out slightly. She thought about stalking off now that she had her answer yet she decided to stay, and talk. Some socializing was good for you every now, and then. Her raccoon was making a trilling sound, and grabbing at the air with his flexible paws. She handed the raccoon a small piece of stale bread. The raccoon stuffed it in his mouth eagerly. She then looked back at the two lieutenants as they exchanged words.
askatasunak

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay