Moonstone Pack

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: Moonstone Pack

Postby Charcoal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Berezi // Hunter // Douglas Fir // Tags; Koa
Berezi's ears twitched towards the Camp at the howl that called her. She picked up the rabbit and swiftly returned to the Camp, setting the rabbit down randomly and padding to Koa, waiting for instruction. Her black tipped tail swayed behind her patiently. No doubt that this was a meeting to discuss where they were going to hunt today. Her soft ears were perked towards the alpha, her face neutral with a small smile curling at the corners of her mouth. The female was very excited for the hunt, slowly showing it with a small tail wag. She was happy no matter what but hunting seemed to give her some purpose and whatever she could do to help she would.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby O B S E S S E D » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:19 pm

- A r l e t t e - S u b o r d i n a t e - H o n e y -Tags: Open

A small female padded through the woods, dark bronze eyes gleaming in the dark parts of the forest. The animal raised its head, its ears swiveling around, listening to the morning sounds, like the annoying music of the birds, and the small rustles of the leaves made by the ones who lived in the trees. The female cautiously stepped around a set of leaves, as if stepping on one would set a disruption throughout the forest.
She was known to be a clumsy one, Arlette, but all for the right reasons of course. She was just glad to not be put in the omega position, although she knew that rank wasn't really as bad. She was subordinate, she didn't really do anything.
With a sigh she leisurely walked into camp, her ears pinned to her head and her tail limpy dragging on the ground. Arlette wasn't shy, she was more so awkward, and just wants to be on the safe sade of things where if she doesn't talk at all she won't get herself in uncomfortable and awkward situations. It was what she lived by, and she doubted that it would change.
Her ear's twitched hearing the Alpha's call making her turn and head towards the few who were already gathered, keeping her gaze on the ground.

- C a s t i e l - W a r r i o r - C i t r u s/ O r a n g e - Mentions: Darcy, everyone else

Castiel stretched out his limbs, his jaw releasing a tired yawn, showing his sharp rows of teeth. With a huff he prepared himself for the day, casually walking out of his den, as his bright eyes landed on Darcy. He stifled a groan as he knew the lead warrior would have something to do for him; he always did. Not that Castiel minded of course, it was better then socializing and doing nothing all day.
He walked up the male, his muscles rippling from beneath his thick and scarred coat. It seemed everyone in the pack had been in a few battles from the scars and scratches that lay on their bodies, such as Castiel's, only his wasn't as bad. He shook his head from his thoughts before he heard the Alpha's howl making him change directions.
As he arrived he calmly looked around wondering what the Alpha had set for them today.
"Freely we serve, Because we freely love, as in our will to love or not; in this we stand or fall."
- T H E - M O R T A L - I N S T R U M E N T S -

I find myself obsessive over things I shouldn't be obsessed about.

O B S E S S E D

Location: In your Closet looking at your clothes... Ohh nice shirt!

Postby The House of Mist42 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Zayev | Male | Beta | Tags: Moon
Zayev nodded. "Yea, we better send out patrols. And no I wo-" He was cut off with a sneeze. "Dang it Moon. You know I sneeze whenever you do that?" He growled, though it was more of a playful growl. "So, who should we send this time?" He asked as he walked out of the den and into the middle of camp, looking at all the wolves that were in the camp at that moment.
The House of Mist42

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Koa//Alpha Male//Pine//Tags: Pack
Koa flicked his tail once everyone arrived. "Warriors, this morning I went patrolling near the southeast river to check that tiny section but I need the rest of the borders to be watched. Winter is coming up so these borders need to be watched as many loner wolves might sneak on a catch one our prey at the meadow. Be on high alert, only challenge if the rouge isn't being cooperative. Hunters, the new northwestern area is going to be open now that prey life has caught up to us, be careful up there and you don't need to hunt just scope out where prey is most likely going to be. Like I said before winter is coming so don't hunt to much as we need it more in the winter, try to stick to one maybe two big hunts to help feed the pack. Beware also of the rouges and chase them out, we don't need any more mouths to feed. Zayev and Moon I need you two to organize a night shift patrol. Everyone else can help if needed and rations are soon going to be put on everyone once the first snow has fallen. Elders and omegas are to not hunt nor patrol as I do not want someone to slow us down." he finished saying as he allowed everyone to carry out on their days.
North Pack

Postby Wandering Shadows » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Aunica/Warrior/Fresh cut hay/ rain

Aunica yawned as she stood and stretched before walking out of her den and going to get water, her white fur glistening in the sun, and her pale grey eyes scanning the ground before her

(Writers block. sorry it's so short)
Shiloh, My red husky
Wandering Shadows

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Moon- Female- Beta- Tags: Zayev, Koa mentions Castiel, Cerverus

Moon laughed, nudging his shoulder. "Ok, ok, let's get Castiel and Cerberus to head out, and Aunica and Darcy can stay so camp is protected. And for hunting? Sounds like Koa has that covered," she said. After alphas speech, she rose her voice, "What about a patrol now? I was planning on sending out Casteil and Cerberus, leaving enough warriors to defend camp," She asked, seeing if he would agree with her suggestion. "You did just patrol, but like you said rouges will get desperate, having a patrol out would do us no harm," Her ears, erect, eyes gleaming dominantly, hackles raised slightly. She screamed dominance, yet she was void of any aggression and appeared rather calm. Moon acted like this all the time, yet one seemed to learn she wasn't showing off this dominance to the alpha, no she respected him, but rather to everyone else. Making sure they knew that she was infact beta female.

Lilly- Female- Hunter- Tags: Koa, Berezi, other hunters

Lilly looked at her paws again, eyes glinting. At Koa's call, she padded up to Koa and sat by Berezi, cheerful as ever. "Hello," she said, the streamline female's narrow muzzle was grinning brightly as only Lilly could grin. "Well, I hope your all ready to hunt, I'm ready to chase," she said, knowing her role well. Chase down the animal. She was one of the few wolves who could actually reach the same speeds as the prey, giving her the ability to chase it to wherever the others were ready to kill. Her pretty pale blue eyes glinted with the prospect of the hunt, her thinner frame almost quivering with pent up energy.
Charles Xavier X Ashley Wolf
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12613
Starlight wolves6

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Fenrir- Male- Omega- Tags: Open

Fenrir turned course and began running swiftly back to camp. He ran, well, really fast. He had learned to use his hind paw, so although he had an odd gait that made him the butt of many jokes, he could run rather swiftly. He padded into camp, ears flat as he went to sulk off somewhere quiet. The pack was going to hunt. And he'd eat last. He hoped to avoid detection, and trotted to a shady spot near the edge of camp where he hoped he could rest in piece. Koa was barking orders, Moon and Zayev were barking orders. All had their place. And then there was him. The deformed cripple who could hunt large game and was much it scared to even think about fighting. All he did was serve as a vent for upset wolves. Sure, sometimes he tagged along on a patrol, or went rabbit hunting, but otherwise he just was useless.
Dumb paw, he thought, casting a glare towards it before he laid down, hoping to get some rest.
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby Wandering Shadows » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Aunica/Warrior/Fresh cut hay/ rain Tags;Fenrir

Aunica turned away from the river and saw Fenrir. Although he was an Omega,she felt bad for him. "Hello" she said softly as she padded towards him. Aunica looked at his paw and couldn't help but be curious about his pup-hood
Shiloh, My red husky
Wandering Shadows

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Fenrir- Male- Omega- Tags: Aunica
He sighed, sitting up. "What?" He mumbled. He noticed she was staring at his paw and sighed, "I was born with it like that, are you gonna stare at it? That's rude, you know. I don't go around staring at your paws," he said. He was a social wolf, just touchy on his paw. And, well he hated people staring at it, found it quite rude. He glanced over the female. Aunica. Warrior. Shifting his position slightly so that his twisted paw was more comfortable, he looked at her, waiting for her to respond and stop staring at his paw.
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby Wandering Shadows » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Aunica/Warrior/Fresh cut hay/ rain Tags;Fenrir

Aunica looked at him "Sorry" she said quietly "You just looked lonely, that's all" she said then sat down, wrapping her tail around her feet
Shiloh, My red husky
Wandering Shadows

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay