Moonstone Pack

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: Moonstone Pack

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Fenrir- Male- Omega- Tags: Aunica

He let out a whiskey sigh, "I am lonely, but I just don't like wolves staring at it. It's bad enough I can't do anything, I don't need a bunch of wolves staring at it like a bunch of most squirrels" he said. "Anyways, what have you been up too, warrior, right?" He asked, a kind of longing in his voice. The kind of longing that's so deeply rooted, that one feels pains in their chest, wanting pains. Fenrir, what did he want? A whole body. Not a half tailed, half eared, useless twisted pawed body, no, one that allowed him to hunt and fight for his pack. To protect the weak and frail. To, to do something.
Charles Xavier X Ashley Wolf
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12613
Starlight wolves6

Postby O B S E S S E D » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 pm

- A r l e t t e - S u b o r d i n a t e - H o n e y -Mentions: Wolves around her

Arlette listened carefully to the Alpha's words, pondering about what she should do. She was neither an omega, or an elder, meaning she had to do something. It frustrated her when she didn't do anything, it made her feel as if she was useless, and pathetic. 'Not wrong there' She thought, lacking self confidence.
Arlette glanced around, softly clenching her teeth with a sigh. Arlette thought to patrolling the borders, but her thoughts were cut off with Moon's comment about sending a few warriors out to do that. She looked at the beta female, seeing her dominant and confident stance. Arlette couldn't help but be a little envious over the Beta. Arlette could be like that if she could, but she didn't want to seem arrogant or over the top dominant; it just wasn't her.

- C a s t i e l - W a r r i o r - C i t r u s/ O r a n g e -Mentions: Cerberus, Moon

Castiel glanced back at the female beta, hearing as she said his name which had pulled him out of his thoughts. He glanced back at Koa, the Alpha seeing if she agreed with her comment. Which frankly, Castiel didn't mind going out patrolling or not, he was still doing it either way. With a flick of his tail, his midnight blue eyes searched the gray pelt of the wolf Cerberus.
Shoort x.x))
"Freely we serve, Because we freely love, as in our will to love or not; in this we stand or fall."
- T H E - M O R T A L - I N S T R U M E N T S -

I find myself obsessive over things I shouldn't be obsessed about.

O B S E S S E D

Location: In your Closet looking at your clothes... Ohh nice shirt!

Postby Red-Moon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Ceberus- Frost/Snow
Ceberus had been one of the first to be awake. He had been sitting around near the Dens waiting for everyone to finally wake up so they could get along with their day. The male wolf was a dreamer. He liked to think about so many things. He would be a great philosopher. He was good at thinking about certain aspects of life, and was great at thinking about others. How they thought, how they would act. it was just how his brain worked. He didn't share his many ideas and thoughts with many of his packmates, mostly his friends who he was close to. He had been thinking about the position as Beta. Not that he wished for it, but just out of curiosity. He thought about his own Betas, Zeyev and Moon. He thought they were pretty good leaders. They would make a good alpha pair. He had finally pieced together the main traits a wolf needs to succeed as a Beta. Courage, leadership-personality, they must be semi-strict if needed to put a wolf in their place, and respect(especially for Alphas). Those were the few he had so far.

When Alpha called for a meeting, he had trotted over, taking a seat next to no one in particular. He was relieved to know he would be on duty today, patrolling some borders. He had a feeling something was going to happen today. He couldn't tell what it was though. He got these strange feelings before something big happened. He began to think about the beautiful season. The colorful trees, the falling leaves, the cool breezes. It was one of his favorite times of the year.

Jynx- Smoke
Jynx stood near the border of the pack territory. It had been almost a year since she had seen Ceberus in person. The heartbreak still pained her as much as it did the day it happened. Forgiveness wouldn't be given, only pain. Only sufferage. Only death. This had been her mission for the past year. She had stalked him, finding him residing in this pack. She knew he was here because she smelled his familiar scent sometimes by the borders when he would patrol. His frosty scent once made her heart flutter with happiness, knowing he was around. Now, it made her heart feel like it was being stabbed. it only made her blood boil with thirst for revenge. And she knew just how to get it. She would finally reveal herself to him whenever she finds him alone. She would express her thirst for revenge. She would threaten to take everything from him. She was very interested to see if he had a new lover. If he did, she would have to go.

Jynx grinned maliciously at the plan. She would attack anything dear to him, starting with his possible lover. She knew he was handsome, and would of course attract someone. And she was going to make the female suffer before she killed her right before Ceberus's eyes. Then, she would get rid of Ceberus, once and for all.

(@Star, don't worry, I won't have her actually kill Lilly)
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby The House of Mist42 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Zayev | Male | Male Beta | Tags: Koa, Moon, Wolves around him
Zayev nodded and stood by Moon's side. His body almost matched her form. She was, after all, the more dominant of the two. She had always been. And he accepted it. Normally a male wolf would deny that the female was more dominant, but he accepted it. After all, Moon was his good friend. But, he wanted her to be more then a friend. He looked at Moon, his eyes held a feeling that was rarely seen in his. He shook his head and looked back at Koa.
The House of Mist42

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 pm

(I know XD
But, Fenrir can be killed, make it terribly sad tho.
Dramatic, sad deaths are the best UoU))
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Koa//Alpha Male//Pine//Tags: Moon and Zayev, mentions Arlette and hunters
Koa straightened himself making his stance bigger as it was natural thing he did when another wolf showed dominance. It wasn't that he thought of her as a threat but something wired into his brain made him do that. "I agree that will be better to have some stay and some go," he paused looking over at Arlette, "find some use of Arlette. She's neither elder nor omega and she can be a big help in numbers." he said with his tail raised slightly as he looked down on Moon. "You two can stay if you want but I would like a beta out patrolling as well, in case something happens." he said flicking his tail. Turning around he walked towards the hunting group. "I wish luck to your hunt but keep a sharp eye out" he said dipping his head towards the group.

Kade//Hunter//Ocean's Breeze//Tags: Lily, other hunters
Kade followed to where the other hunters were meeting up. He sat next to Lilly as he loved how energetic she was. Kade was excited to but he didn't really show it as much as Lilly. He looked over at her curling his lips into a smile as he thought it was cute to be this excited. "I'm ready whenever you are" he said patiently waiting for the others to catch up. Hunting was fun but the real excitement is in the run as it feels natural and gets him hyped up for the chase.
North Pack

Postby Red-Moon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Starlight wolves6 wrote:(I know XD
But, Fenrir can be killed, make it terribly sad tho.
Dramatic, sad deaths are the best UoU))

If you want Jynx to kill him, she will. I will make it dramatic. Maybe he kind of gets caught in the crossfire. Also, I edited Ceberus's form for Lilly and him)
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Mk! I'll edit Lilly's, OML I feel bad for all the other males, cause she'll still flirt she'll just think they are bring friendly and friend zone them all XD))
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Starlight wolves6 wrote:Mk! I'll edit Lilly's, OML I feel bad for all the other males, cause she'll still flirt she'll just think they are bring friendly and friend zone them all XD))

*cough* at Kade *cough* XD))
North Pack

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Moon- Female- Beta- Tags: Koa, Zayev, Arlette, Warriors

Moon nodded curtly, eyes gleaming as he walked away. "Warriors!" She called, sitting down waiting for then to approach her. She brushed against Zayev, staring out after Koa feeling her spine prickle. Her sister. Suddenly, she was remembering her, Akita bumping her hip against her as they walked.

"You really think we'll make it? Huh? Make our own pack?" Her sister had teased, suddenly Moon had grown tense, staring down her sister. "yes! We will, and you'll be alpha, I'll be beta. We will have rich territory, lots of prey, chase off every dirty, stinking rouge that tries to hurt our pack! And it will be ours! Just like mom and dad did,"

Moon took a deep breath, fighting the question that plagued her. Where was her sister? Was she heading South? Or still up north? Moon's breath evened out and she quickly calmed herself before, hopefully, anyone noticed. She couldn't keep carrying her sister above her head, no, she had a pack now. She was beta, with Zeyev who was her closest companion... Or was he more? Oh she could hear her sisters teasing already. All these thoughts, why one wouldn't be able to tell what she was thinking unless they really knew her. She barely flinched, appearing collected as she awaited the warriors.

Lilly- Female- Hunter- Tags: Kade and other hunters

Lilly smiled, standing up and kneading the ground with her fore paws. "Who's leading the hunt? Where's Erika?" She asked quizzically, oblivious that Kade was thinking that she was cute, or anything really. She glanced back hearing the warriors call, catching a glance at Cerberus. She then turned her attention back to Kade and the other hunters, "I mean, Erika normally leads hunts, and unless Koa wants someone else to, I think she's gonna lead this one," she says brushing against Kade, really without even knowing.

(Lol, I know poor Kade XD
I can see it,
"Kade, I really like you, your one of my best friends!"
Kade: " ....."
"....."
"Gee your my best friend too..." ))
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6