Moonstone Pack

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: Moonstone Pack

Postby North Pack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm

((Awe so now you taunt Kade. I'm hoping the leader of the hunters starts to roleplay but if they don't than I'll open the position for others
Kade: why you do dis?!))
North Pack

Postby The House of Mist42 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am

Zayev | Male | Beta | Tags: Moon, Koa, Warriors
He watched Moon, then looked back out, waiting for the warriors to come. Normally, Moon handled these things and such. He handled the punishments more. He looked back at her, and noticed something. She flinched. Why? He had no idea. But he was going to find out. A worried look entered his eyes for a moment, before looking back at the warriors. He wondered if she was going to go out or was he?
The House of Mist42

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 am

Mk, maybe Lilly?
If it becomes open I wouldn't mind her being promoted XD
Lilly: what? Be your friend?
She doesn't know males like her, so she assumes they all just want to be her friend lol XD))
Charles Xavier X Ashley Wolf
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12613
Starlight wolves6

Postby Wolfie447 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 am

Sorry i haven't been on are the hunters leaving?)
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 am

No, but they are getting ready to leave ^.^))
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby Red-Moon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am

Ceberus- Forst/snow- Mentions: Moon
Cerberus sat down near the back of the crowd. His eyes fixed upon the two Betas. Moon and Zayev. He noticed a clouded look come upon Moon's face. He saw her take a deep breath, and then her breathing fell back into a normal rhythm. He wasn't sure why. Cerberus wondered if anyone had seen it. Noticed it. But he wouldn't bring it up. It wasn't nice to exploit flaws in another. Especially if they were your Beta. But still, he thought that the Beta was a bit over-the-top. She didn't really get to know her pack personally. And she didn't let her pack know her personally. It is a two-way street. The pack should know everything about each other. That way, it was easier to trust others. He wasn't sure what the Beta had going on, but he would leave it be. He wasn't one to pry, only analyze and dream.
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby Wolfie447 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am

Raksha//She-wolf//4//Hunter//Green Apple//Mentions: Koa

Raksha shook her fur and got ready to leave for a hunting patrol. She licked her paw and smiled. She liked hunting. She sighed and continued watching the leaves fall. She saw her alpha and smiled. She got ready. Raksha wondered what kind of prey was out today. She looked beyond the territory. She looked back at Koa and wagged her tail.
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby C a r a c a l » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:43 am

sokonone | 3 1/2 | female| omega | tags; Moon

Sun's rays peaked through the pine's branches, reflecting its shadow on the ground. The light was a signal that day came, the sun managed to survive the night. The birds chirping made a wolf twitch its ear. The eyes slightly open due to the light, the light that wouldn't allow you sleep.
Sokonone fully open her eyes, her gaze starting blurry, but with time, getting better. She had to adapt to the new landscape.
Sighing, she turned her head from left to right, having a full gaze at the camp. From her laying position, she could pick up every scent near her. Her glance stopped on the Alpha Male and all the male and females that were chatting with him.
Sokonone didn't had that dominance to make herself heard... But she never dreamed of more. She had food and water and it was happy the way lived.

As she heard that omegas weren't allowed to hunt, she decided to stick to the camp. The female sure didn't want to mess with a high ranked wolf.
Raising her body, her muscles tensed as her legs stretched, her tail raising for a moment.
Taking a big yawn, Sokonone started padding to the others, maybe a "hello"? The omega wanted to start a conversation.
Careless of any insult someone would tell her, she went strait to the Beta, giving her a smile.

"Hi?" said unsure the omega towards Moon.
(c) C a r a c a l | tpsdave on pixabay
C a r a c a l

Location: On the beautifull Ice Mountain with other Ghost Cats

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 am

Moon- Beta Female- Tags: Zayev, Sokonone, warriors

She looked at the omega, a withering look in her eyes. Normally, she would talk to her but she was in the middle of assigning warriors to go patrolling, really not the best time to start chatting. "I'm sorry, Sokonone, I would love to talk but as you can see I am rather busy, I need to make sure patrols are sent out and organized for today," she said, her voice rather collected and smooth, avoiding hints of rudeness. She wasn't really mad at the omega, just, well, confused on why she would be trying to talk to her while she was doing something, perhaps she had something important on her mind? "If it is important, I will come find you after I get these patrols set out, ok?" she said, glancing from the Omega to the warriors.
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby O B S E S S E D » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 am

- C a s t i e l - W a r r i o r - C i t r u s/ O r a n g e -Mentions: No one in particular

Castiel glanced at Moon and padded closer, seeing as they were having their little 'group hut' he liked to call it. He silently snickered at that, an amused grin on his wolfish face settled in as it receded into a smirk. Castiel always seemed to be in his own little world, always that dazed look to his eyes that made them seemingly brighter than they actually were. He was always there at the exact place or time, but he wasn't really there. Castiel always zoned out, being captured in his thoughts and wonders, and having the attention span of a rock, but of course it came in handy when someone tried to talk to him, and he could easily brush them away with a thought.

- A r l e t t e - S u b o r d i n a t e - H o n e y -Mentions: Wolves around her

Arlette looked up at the Alpha,surrisped. She was actually noticed?
She shook her head at that, before a grateful look came in her eyes, looking back to the betas, still puzzled as to what they would assign for her. She wasn't good as hunting. Saying she wasn't good was an understatement. You' think it was because of her decreasing strength or slow speed that she didn't help hunt. She shuddered at the thought before turning her head to Moon, waiting outside their little meeting before she would walk up too her. She notiiced she was more dominant that Zayev but made no comment, everyone seemed used to it by now.
"Freely we serve, Because we freely love, as in our will to love or not; in this we stand or fall."
- T H E - M O R T A L - I N S T R U M E N T S -

I find myself obsessive over things I shouldn't be obsessed about.

O B S E S S E D

Location: In your Closet looking at your clothes... Ohh nice shirt!

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay