Moonstone Pack

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: Moonstone Pack

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

☽Moon☾// Beta Female// Tags: Zayev, Arlette, Castiel&Cerberus// Mentions: Other warriors, Sokone

Moon waved at Arlette, suddenly getting the idea to send her on the patrol. "Come here, I want you to patrol with Castiel and Cerberus, you three can head out now, check the borders, brush up where alpha was this morning but don't linger, it's been taken care off," she said, sitting back. "Castiel, you lead the patrol. Utilize Arlette, she shouldn't be a dead weight. Got that? Treat her like a warrior, not a lower wolf," she said, eyes gleaming. She remembered her first few months in the pack, scrabbling as a omega and then a subordinate. It had, well, sucked. She hadn't stayed there for long, but being a low ranking had left a fowl taste in her mouth, and a certain respect for her lower packmates. And if you asked her, she would tell you this. Just, no one really asked. Mainly because of her aloof attitude, but she did that because she feared that her packmates would loose respect for her if she revealed any weakness. So, she simply never revealed it.

(I am gonna wait to post for lilly until the lead hunter posts :/ ))
Charles Xavier X Ashley Wolf
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12613
Starlight wolves6

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Anyone?))
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby Red-Moon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Starlight wolves6 wrote:Anyone?))

currently waiting for others
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Berezi // Hunter // Douglas Fir // Tags; Lilly, Kade, Hunters
Berezi looked to the female who had settled beside her and cast her a smile. "Hello," she greeted happily back, her tail wagging at the prospect that they were hunting somewhere new. When Kade came over and sat beside Lilly, she greeted him too the same way she had greeted the younger female. "Are you excited to hunt in the new territory?" She asked as she took a sweep of the Camp, noticing that the lead hunter was nowhere to be seen. Small disappointment crossed her features but she moved on quickly, deciding that she could to whatever she wanted. Her eyes passed to Darcy, the male who seemed to be the most mysterious and the least willing to socialize although his skills as a warrior were impressive. He could be prideful and rude but he never bared a fang towards his pack. Her eyes moved to Sokonone who was looking uncertainly at the beta female before finally moving back to Koa who had since resigned from his call. The orange female's eyes moved back to the fellow hunters before her to see if they would answer.
Last edited by Charcoal on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby North Pack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 am

((I gave the lead hunter 3 days to respond, if no pm by tomorrow after school I'll open the spot and I'll need a pm about why you should get the lead hunter position))
North Pack

Postby O B S E S S E D » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 am

- C a s t i e l - W a r r i o r - C i t r u s/ O r a n g e -Mentions: Moon, Arlette, Cerberus&
- A r l e t t e - S u b o r d i n a t e - H o n e y -Mentions: ^^

Castiel snapped out of his thoughts, his tail flicking in acknowledgement as Moon assigned him to lead a patrol. His midnight blue eyes sought out Arlette's and Cerberus's before finding them in the crowd of warriors.
"Alright.. You two, let's go," Castiel said dipping his head in respect towards their beta, before he swiftly turned towards Arlette and Cerberus, seeing if they were listening. Arlette jumped up on her feet, her ears perking up at the sound of doing something useful. She padded after Castiel, knowing she would probably slow them down, before slightly accelerating her speed, her eyes shining with thought. Castiel ran in front of the small group, heading towards the borders. He could smell the faint scent of pine, making him speed up only slightly faster, knowing that's where the Alpha had been this morning.
Arlette struggled to catch up to the lean and quick wolf, no doubt falling behind, but his orangy citrus scent made her keep on track smelling it and keeping track. It mingled with a faint pine scent making her falter before speeding up, remembering that the Alpha had visited that part of the borders.
Sorry for replying late x.x wrote this half-heartedly.. sorry))
"Freely we serve, Because we freely love, as in our will to love or not; in this we stand or fall."
- T H E - M O R T A L - I N S T R U M E N T S -

I find myself obsessive over things I shouldn't be obsessed about.

O B S E S S E D

Location: In your Closet looking at your clothes... Ohh nice shirt!

Postby Red-Moon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 am

Cerberus- Frost/Snow- Mentions: Arlette and Castiel
Cerberus's attention snapped into place once Castiel's order snatched him from his thoughts. He quickly followed the warrior and the subordinate. He had been listening to Beta Moon, telling them to treat Arlette as if she was the same ranking. He had no problem with that. He never really had a problem with showing every wolf in the pack respect. Even the omegas. He would talk to the as if he was talking to any other wolf. He didn't exactly like talking to the upper-ranking wolves because they get all antsy and try to be all dominant on you. It just feels very tense. Why couldn't they loosen up just a tad bit? We already know you're in charge... He rolled his eyes as he left with the other two.

He noticed Arlette was falling behind just the slightest, and wasn't able to keep up with Castiel, who was only a few strides ahead. Cerberus slowed his lopes down, falling beside Arlette and he matched her pace. She wasn't really that bad. He had to give her credit, she rarely went on these types of trips. He looked over to her, before looking ahead and matching his strides with hers. He knew where they were heading, so if they lost Castiel he could lead Arlette.
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby Starlight wolves6 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

☽Moon☾// Beta Female// Tags: Zayev//Other warriors
Moon looked to Darcy and Aunica, "You two will be going on an evening patrol, so be rested. I may have you take a third wolf, Darcy you will be in charge of that patrol," she said. She nudged Zayev, "Come on, let's go, we can go on our own patrol, maybe catch some smaller prey, alpha did say we had to go out," she said, watching the camp. She glanced at Sokone, "Is there anything you needed? I can listen before I go out, if you would need anything," she said, eyes slightly softer. She felt a tad bit bad for brushing off the omega earlier, but she had work to do then/

❃Lilly❃//Hunter//Tags: Other hunters
Lilly pawed at the ground, eyes wide. "Of course, I am excited when we hunt old territory," she said. She stood, tail wavering. She paused, nose twitching. Rabbit. No good, sure she loved rabbit, but they weren't hunting that. Yet, still she smiled at its scent. Prey! She wagged her tail. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then it lay still and she sat back down, glancing at the others. "So, how many of you bet we will get a buck, or a doe? I honestly think doe is more tender, but buck's are bigger," she said, eyes bright.
It is love.
Shhhh child, shhh

Alaskan Wolf Rp!
Starlight wolves6

Postby Wolfie447 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm just gonna bud Raksha in >.<)
Raksha//She-wolf//4//Hunter//Tags: Lilly

Raksha smirked. "For how good we are.." She smiled. "...I think we could get a buck!" She added. She smiled at Lilly. "Bucks are pretty big prey. I mean we can do it... Right?" Raksha said. Her eyes got big. She loved the scent of a buck. She looked at the other hunters.
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

Postby North Pack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:43 pm

((Lead Hunter is open! PM me why you deserve the role))
North Pack

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay