First and formost, follow all rules laid out by Eve. Those include art rules, roleplay rules, and any other rules she has set.
- do not godmod
- no op or perfect characters
- do not kill or injure another characters without the owner's permission
- be realistic
- your character may not hit or dodge every attack
- in a fight scene, no more than two attempts at an attack per post
- in a fight scene, the other character must be given the chance to dodge
- max number of characters is five
- you may be a cat or a dog. that's it.
- you are either a loner or a member of the group
- don't argue with me, another play, a mod, or Eve. so don't argue, period!
- ask any questions you have before you post, if you don't mind
- you may reserve positions, but you have a week to get your form posted as at least a wip and then a week and a half to get it finished before I put the position up for grabs again
- don't focus all drama around you and your character
- don't have your character go around picking fights with everyone they meet
- all fight winners should be decided via pm, and if you can't come to an agreement, I will decide who wins using traits, size, species, etc.
- please be at least semi literate
- two of your characters may not be mates, love interests, crushes of each other, etc
- I may add rule at any time, though everyone will be informed of when they are added
- if you break the rules, you will get two warnings before you are kicked from the roleplay and all characters you play will be killed off
- if you need assistance, pm me, I don't bite!
If you see someone breaking these rules, don't take it into your own hands. Please PM me so I can give them a warning. If they continue to break the rules, they will receive another warning. After their second warning, if they continue to break my rules they will be removed from the roleplay and their characters will be killed off.
- mothers and young eat first
- prisoners are not to be taken
- do not fight within the group
- do not disrespect your leaders or second in commands
- medics may have a mate and children, though they aren't allowed to perform their duties while pregnant
- all apprentices must listen to the members of their specific branch
- love between a loner and a group member is forbidden
- if a loner is found, and they are wishing to join the group, they must speak with the leaders
Last edited by Wave ~
on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not sure what's worse, my ability to think normally or my ability to think at all . . ."