~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups-

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups-

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

"Greetings, stranger. Although allowing you to join my pack is against the Ancient Law, I am willing to let you. Now if you even think of betraying me... I suggest you don't. So, are you ready to follow and learn the Ancient Law? Yes? Then follow me."

It's been a while since Sandy lead the pack on their journeys. She and most of the other members, seers, and wise-ones have joined the spirits, leaving the pack in the beloved paws of the generation that came after them. That would be us. Hello, I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Smoke, the Pack's new leader. By choosing to join us, you have stated that you are willing to work for everything that you get. Times may be hard, relationships tested, and lives lost. You, my friend, have a lot to live up to...

Have a prophecy or side-plot that would spice up the role play? Please feel free to tell in the sign-ups or PM me.

Happy hunting!!~
Link to the sign-ups: http://wolfplayforums.com/community/vie ... 13&t=12550
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank Descriptions
Enlightened One: The leader. One who controls and lead the pack. Only he/she may create new laws and decide the fate of prisoners, omegas, and anyone they deem fit.
Second: Second in command, the Enlightened One's right hand man. He/she gives out the normal chores for the pack and is in command when the Enlightened One is gone.
Medic: The healer. Good with herbs and quick on the go. Not one to take a partner due to them being seen as only concerned with the Pack.
Members: The body of the pack. Hunters and fighters.
Wise Ones: The eldest of the pack. They are a council to the Enlightened One and helps to make important decisions.
Small Ones: They train to be a member. At the end of their training, they are put through a test and from there the Enlightened One will decide whether or not they are able to be a member or will live as an omega.
Omega: The lowest rank of the pack, even lower than kits. They are not given much respect and often do chores within the Camp for the pack. Any new member starts here.
Mothers: She-cats who are expecting or nursing kits.
Kits: Obviously the youngest of the pack. They begin their training at four moons. If they are too weak, they automatically become an omega.
Last edited by Charcoal on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Re: ~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups- DNP

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Rules
--> All WPG/WPF rules apply
--> Do not hotlink and credit your photos accordingly
--> I have the power to question any form I please and may deny it
--> Killing a cat is fine as long as you have worked it out with the other person or, if it's your own, you have another cat to play as
--> Forbidden relationships are allowed just make sure your partner and myself know about it!
--> Hate the character, not the player
--> 4+ sentences per post. I understand if you have writer's block but do not make it a habit
--> You may have as many characters as you can handle, but know your limits.
--> I have the right to make any rule I deem appropriate
--> Kits are to be helped, no matter where they come from
--> Follow and respect the Laws set by the Enlightened One (you know, as long as you aren't caught...)
--> No god-modding, yeah? It's not fun for anyone
--> If you're in a fight, let the other person have a chance to respond! Don't outright beat them in one post!
--> Please keep your forms updated!
--> This is not a Clan-RP so the rules have changed.

Pack Laws
--> One must not disrespect those of a higher rank.
--> A Small One's fate will be decided by the Enlightened One.
--> No killing within the pack is allowed. Attacking is fine as long as there is a reason. Disputes, if not settled by each other, will be settled by the Enlightened One.
--> No normal members and higher shall be paired with an omega.
--> The Enlightened One shall let themself be counciled by the wise-ones to learn about the spirits and choose what is best for their Pack.
--> Challenge anyone who dares come near the Pack—even if violence is needed.
--> Kill those who do not submit to the Pack's wishes.
--> Protect those who cannot protect themselves (kits, mothers, wise-ones, omegas)
--> Respect the decision that the Enlightened One makes about fate. If they do not strike him as useful to the pack, he will decide accordingly.
Last edited by Charcoal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Overall: 36
Male: 17
Female: 19

Shakara Pack
Enlightened One:
-->Smoke- A large tom, dark of face and legs but possessing a light colored pelt and green eyes. Apprentice- ... (Played by Charcoal)
Second:
-->Diamond- She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with teal/blue eyes. Apprentice- ...(Played by Fearless~Hunters)
Medic:
-->Little Fang- A long-furred white tom with grey patches and one orange, one blue eye. Apprentice- ...(Played by mishas-pizza-man)
Members:
-->Autumn- A white she-cat with dark ginger patches and amber eyes. Apprentice- Ravenna (Played by Charcoal)
-->Fjord- A lithe white tom with blue eyes. Apprentice- ... (Played by Stormfast)
-->Ice Lily- A lithe silver white she cat with wispy but blazing silver blue eyes. Apprentice- Crystal (Played by Starryo)
-->Wraith- A dark russet shecat with black highlights and hazel eyes. (Played by Red-Moon)
-->Misty- A tall silver grey speckled she cat with misty silver green blue eyes. (Played by Starryo)
-->Hoot- A tom that has red fur and green eyes. Apprentice- Zero (Played by Hammy13)
-->Petal- A long furred brown and grey Munchkin tom with green eyes. (Played by Border Collie)
-->Remedy- A tan she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye. (Played by Wolfie447)
-->...-A white shecat with icy blue eyes. (Played by Outkasters)
-->...- A striped grey tom with pale green eyes. Apprentice- ... (Played by Outkasters)
-->...- A dark ginger, long furred she-cat with bright green eyes. (Played by SilentWish)
-->...- A dark gray tom with a few markings. Apprentice- ... (Played by WolfSong)
-->...- A black and white tom with a black nose and amber eyes. (Played by WolfSong)
-->Swift- A golden she-cat with white bicolor and pale sky blue eyes. (Played by OfftheCliff)
-->Adder- A tom with brown fur and green eyes. (Played by Queen of Loners)
-->...- A grey tabby she-cat with pale green eyes. (Played by The Nightwings)
-->Dusk- A black-and-white tom with the most stunning pair of golden eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Frosty- A longfurred white Tom with beautiful golden eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Vixen- A slender, fox-colored she-cat with forest green eyes. (Played by Maniax)
-->Shadow- A light orange/cream/ochre tom with brown eyes. (Played by Maniax)
Mothers:

Small Ones:
-->...- A short-haired, cream-tabby she-cat with golden eyes and a naturally-bobbed tail. Mentor- Smoke (Played by Thelowercase_King)
-->Ravenna- A beautiful, medium sized black she-cat with eyes that change from green or yellow depending on the lighting. Mentor- Autumn (Played by Stormfast)
-->...- A she-cat that possesses a pair of bright blue eyes, long and slim body, while her fur is somehow of a light gray, somehow tabby, with various cream tints. Mentor- Little Fang (Played by Caracal)
-->Hollow- A long-furred chocolate colored tom with pale green eyes. Mentor- Diamond (Played by mishas-pizza-man)
-->Crystal- She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with amber eyes. Mentor- Ice Lily (Played by Fearless~Hunters)
-->Zero- A light silver tabby tom with black markings and glowing yellow eyes. Mentor- Hoot (Played for Charcoal)
-->...- A long furred grey and brown Munckin she-cat with orange-brown eyes. Mentor- Fjord (Played by Border Collie)
-->Orchid- A she-cat that has pale gray fur with silver paws and green eyes. Mentor- ...Wolfsong (Played by Hammy13)
-->Kestrel- A tom that has dark gray fur and green eyes. Mentor- ...outkasters (Played by Hammy13)
-->Bundle- A she-kit with black and silver stripes with golden eyes. Mentor- undecided (Played by Queen of Loners)
Omegas:

Wise-Ones:
-->Tabs- A handsome tabby tom with green eyes. (Played by Charcoal)
-->Downfall- A long-furred brown and grey tabby she-cat with blue blue eyes. (Played by Mishas Pizza Man)
Kits:
Everyone Else!
-->Galaxy- A pretty grey-scale she-cat with bizzare black markings and blindingly blue eyes. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
-->Astaria- A tom with pitch black fur, with dark grey markings and white speckles. (Played by Telle-Tubbie)
Last edited by Charcoal on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Forms
Anything with * is optional. Written Descriptions only please.

Code: Select all
[list][b][color=#FF0000][size=200]I am [u]Name[/u][/size][/color][/b][/list]

[b][color=#800000]Age[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Rank[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Desired Rank[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Short Description[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Detailed Description[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Personality[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Likes*[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Dislikes*[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Strengths*[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Weaknesses*[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Family[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Crush[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Mate[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Backstory*[/color][/b]:

[b][color=#FF0000]Other:[/color][/b]
Last edited by Charcoal on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 pm

You may now post!

Just tell me your new name and I will update accordingly if you wish for those returning.
Last edited by Charcoal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Re: ~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups-

Postby тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

// bookmark
feline semi-macabre rp
zombie-apocalypse rp

ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ тєℓℓ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєη, ωнєη тнєу αѕк " ωнαт ωєηт ωяσηg? "
тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg

Postby тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

// bookmark as well. ^^
feline semi-macabre rp
zombie-apocalypse rp

ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ тєℓℓ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєη, ωнєη тнєу αѕк " ωнαт ωєηт ωяσηg? "
тнєℓσωєя¢αѕє_кιηg

Postby Red-Moon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:32 pm

(Bookmark. I am coming back!!)
"You must prove your loyalty before you have mine" -Sharpshadow (Old Thunderclan RP)

"Learn the ropes, learn to hold on, learn to swing" -Jest
Red-Moon

Postby Charcoal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Red-Moon wrote:(Bookmark. I am coming back!!)

Yay :D
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Postby Telle Tubbie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 am

Low key wanna make Astaria and Galaxy apart of the group just so they can be happy e.e

Also-
Changing my cats names

Dusked Flower (Dusk)
Frozen Flower (Frosty)

Siblings... with their matching names :')
"My name is Selene, daughter of the moon, sister of the sky. I bless you with the peaceful darkness of night, and the gentle promise of light that the stars provide. My family watches over you, small one." -Selene
Telle Tubbie

Next

Return to Roleplay