~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups-

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: ~Another Day New~ A feline RP -Sign Ups-

Postby Queen Of Loners » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Adderbite-Adder
BundleKit- Bundle

Do you think I could remove GhostSkalk? Made her because of the prophecy but later on I'll had another kit. Oh,and can She be in training?(Forgot what the rank called >.<) I'll gonna fix the signs up for them And Post it here.
"May I seem Like A Little speck
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
I am your shadow That follows you Around
Do I seem like a speck?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12447
Queen Of Loners

Postby Queen Of Loners » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

I am Adder

Short Description: Brown Stripped tom
Detailed Description: Chocolate Brown Fur with Bright Brown stripes ,Pal Green eyes but he is blind
Personality: He is Quiet most of time now,Usually he can be a show-off,He does hate talking about his past and his blindness. Other wise he is a kind cat most of time but He does hate trouble makers being one himself
Likes*: Well he loves To remeber the Forest he grew up in! Well he loves showing his skills and talking really!
Dislikes*: Well he hates hearing cats Show-off and doesn't like when someone says He Not a full member.
Strengths*: His Scent and touch is very Good but his lean body comes in handy when you have to crawl!
Weaknesses*: His blindness is one of the things that is a Greatest Weakness. Also His Muzzle is always soft makinh it easy to hurt
Family: Mother and father were Flower Who was a great member and helpful But his father is a rough never met him but he called Claw and his sister Moon. Kits are Unknown
Crush: um...open
Mate: Nope None
Backstory*: (Mahaha finally I can do this!) "Mom! I don't want to go across the path! "He hissed his tail lashing. His sister Moon giggled and pushed him in the path. The floor tremble as Fawn his mother hissed with fear. "Claw! Get him"But she was already darting across. Just at a moment something rumble flashing heading toward them. Fawn pushed her son out of the way but too late to Save herself. Adder tumbled onto the grass. Moon ran across to her mother. "Fawn! Wake up"She wailed as she glanced to her father. Wasn't he gonna move her? Bury her? Claw only hissed as he walked across with two other roughs."Soft-Heart"He muttered flicking his tail for his kin to come. Adder just stared. "Aren't you gonna bury her?! She your mate"Adder suddenly hissed but Ducking his father blow. "She Is Worthless Now You don't want to end up like her?"Claw repiled his ice gaze rested on Moon. Moon turned her head and gaved her father ice gaze to Her father. Adder watched Moon come both of their eyes with grief. One of things ran again . Claw disappeared and was walking once more. Moon and Him did not follow. "Moon!!"Adder Shriek as his father turn throwing her against a tree. Adder eyes harded. Suddenly he was on his father back. Claw only swipe at his muzzle and threw him off. Leaving him with his Wounded Sister. Scrambling To Her he rested his muzzle on her fur. "Not you too...."He mumbled as he licked her. She had great wounds on her back and Head. Days,Years pasted after that. He still grief for his lost And now it came back More. His mate had died leavinh him with two kits. "C'mon"He said leading them to The border. Crossing In not getting far he was tackled to the ground. Swiping at the intruder muzzle and grasping onto his back he was pin by another one. "Who are you?!"The Tom hissed but his eyes softened seeing the kits."Adder.....I-I Have kits! Please don't hurt them I was only looking who lead this group or something."He said being lift from the weight. It had started. He had gotten his kits not to remember him but The Day he was once attack was the day he lost his eye-sight.

Other:Sorry it not like the old one trying to remember it the best.

I am Bundle

Short Description: she-kit with black and silver stripes with golden eyes. Her fur is beautiful in day and night .Also her fur is soft.
Detailed Description: Bright Starlight Eyes,Black Midnight Fur and Sliver Stripes . Her paws are big and she has a big body.
Personality: Well just a trouble maker in general. She always looking forward to keep Herself busy and is kind. Like when she was a kit she was interest in herbs. She didn't want to be a medic cat but only learn herbs for Useful things. Usually she is scolded from her mentor alot but aye she strict.
Likes*: Tasks,Causing trouble really,S shocking Elders and *mumbles*Herbs finally fishing
Dislikes*: Being Scolded and Missing prey. She hates Annoying cats alot! Specially Fjord and lighting
Strengths*: she has a big body and big paws it helps with strength for her. She does do hunting fish that could be useful with low food. Sometimes she will Break ice when It covers the River or lake. She doesn't like it getting hard enough where it can't break and the fish dies but it useful since does have to hunt really. If they are dead they will come to her
Weaknesses*: Her Paws is her weakness. She is not as fast but can still climb good.
Family: Deceased
Crush: Not Gonna say but she just Be Talking to him alot
Mate: None
Backstory*: She just lived with them but knew her parents were loners and left her

Other: Finished!
Last edited by Queen Of Loners on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"May I seem Like A Little speck
On a flower
I follow you around
When you tears spill
I am your tear
I am your shadow That follows you Around
Do I seem like a speck?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12447
Queen Of Loners

Postby Fearless~Hunters » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I am Diamond

Age: Shoot, she was around 48 moons? Right? Man, i'm so confused.
Short Description: She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with teal/blue eyes.
Detailed Description: Diamond has a sleek and shiny blue/grey/lilac coat with darker tabby stripes across her body.
Personality: Diamond is very determined and straightforward, yet she is very caring and loving, she can be funny and outgoing yet serious, she is usually joking.
Likes*: Squirrel, her children, being Second.
Dislikes*: Fish, she hates fish xD
Strengths*: Agility, stealth, jumping or climbing, and being very swift and cunning.
Weaknesses*: Strength is not really her plus, she depends on stealth agility and swiftness.
Family: Zero (Son), and ____ (Daughter), and Crystal (Daughter)
Crush: Open, She's heard that Hoot has a crush on her.
Mate: None yet.
Backstory*:

Other: Formally Diamondflight.

I am Crystal

Short Description: She has a beautiful grey/blue/lilac coat with amber eyes.
Detailed Description: She is basically a mini Diamond, she looks almost identical to her, except her eyes.
Personality: Crystal is very determined and outgoing, spontaneous, she is very hyper.
Likes*: Rabbit, squirrel, running, hunting.
Dislikes*: Fish, she hates fish. xD
Strengths*: Agility, stealth, jumping or climbing, and being very swift and cunning.
Weaknesses*: Strength is not really her plus, she depends on stealth agility and swiftness.
Family: Diamond (Mother), Zero (Brother), ____ (Sister)
Crush: Open.
Mate: None yet.
Backstory*: Normally raised in the clan.

Other: Formally Crystalpaw.

Knowing you Wantsomeone but you can't have them is the worst feeling ever.
Want, is the worst feeling ever.
~Love, Fearless.

Update: I will be gone from 1/21/2017 thru 1/24/17.
Fearless~Hunters

Location: *Look's at pic's of the Joker, notices you* Oh, umm, Hey!

Postby OfftheCliff » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:37 pm

I am Swift

Short Description: A golden she-cat with white bicolor and pale sky blue eyes
Detailed Description: Swift is a somewhat pretty sleek-furred golden she-cat with a white underbelly, chest splash, muzzle, forelegs, hind paws, and tail rings. She is a lean she-cat, but she's not especially muscular. She has a scar on her right shoulder. Her eyes are a pale icy sky blue with a ring of darker ice blue rimming her eyes.
Personality: Swift is a cheerful she-cat; she's extremely friendly and is on good terms with practically everyone in the pack. She is very hardworking, but sometimes she will blow off her duties. Swift is smart and can think on her feet. Even though she friendly, Swift won't open up to you easily; she's not an introvert, but you have to be really good friends with her to actually know the not-so-obvious things about her. Swift is also extremely competitive. She doesn't like losing at all and can be slightly bitter when she does, but Swift has good morals and would never cheat. Swift usually acts before she thinks, which gets her in trouble.
Likes*: Running, hunting, climbing, running among the trees, nighttime, fighting, getting up early
Dislikes*: Hunting and fighting on the branches of a tree, heat, rain, other cats waking her up. Swift cannot STAND mentoring a small one, unlike most members.
Strengths*: Swift is an extremely good runner. She also is quite agile on the branches of a tree, and has slightly better than average eyesight in the dark than an average cat.
Weaknesses*: Swift is not known for brute strength, and she never will be. While she's quite agile and speedy in the trees, Swift hates hunting or fighting on its branches because she's horrible at it. Swift is really bad at teaching.
Family: Her father is unknown, her mother was killed, and Swift has no littermates.
Crush: Still has a crush on Crowflight (whatever his new name is)
Mate: None yet
Backstory*: Normal pack backstory. Swift was always a troublemaker growing up.

Other: Former name was Swiftrunner
Last edited by OfftheCliff on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    This color is pretty!

climb THE steps
OfftheCliff

Postby Charcoal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 pm

All who submitted forms are accepted. I will update the ranks later.
"How are your eyes?" She asked
"Well, I've been told they're dreamy but I'll let you decide for yourself."
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Mishas Pizza Man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Charcoal wrote:All who submitted forms are accepted. I will update the ranks later.

Oh do I have to remake my form?
xxxxxxImage
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᴼʳ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˀ
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈᵉˢᵗᶤᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᶤᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵏᶤᶰˀ

xxx
xAvatar Credit - Click dino for it's credit
Mishas Pizza Man

Postby Charcoal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Mishas Pizza Man wrote:
Charcoal wrote:All who submitted forms are accepted. I will update the ranks later.

Oh do I have to remake my form?

Not necessarily. I already have their looks so it shouldn't be too hard but making a new form would help others to remember their personality and such.
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

Location: Inviting people to Soldier Island... ((Congrats to all of you who got it c;))

Postby Mishas Pizza Man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Okie dokie I'll do that soon
xxxxxxImage
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᴼʳ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˀ
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈᵉˢᵗᶤᶰᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᶤᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵏᶤᶰˀ

xxx
xAvatar Credit - Click dino for it's credit
Mishas Pizza Man

Postby Stormfast » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Fjordrunner: Fjord
Ravenpaw: Ravenna
Riverleaf: I haven't decided on her name yet.

I pick my poison and I pick you

http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 08#p270502
Please join my wolf pack rp, Rebel's Reign!
Stormfast

Postby Charcoal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Okie dokie
-Cress&Thorn
Charcoal

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay