The Sanctuary | Sign ups!

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Sanctuary | Sign ups!

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 am

Name: Ryan Knightride
Looks: Stands at 6'5". His hair is pure white and his eyes are the same, his pupil all that keeps his eyes semi-normal for it is the standard black. He wears black, unless he is in a storm, then he is naked, fully...
What they are: He is not really a creature, more like a mutant in a way? He is a man infused with lightning itself, it was painful to have done.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses are the ideas of others finding out about his inner demons, he has slight problems with his temper and he is quick to comeback with a narcissistic remark.
Likes: He likes not many things. He only likes a few people, mainly a dog at his side and the locket and knife that he has as an heirloom.
Dislikes: People, anything that does not go his way, and the secrets hidden in the sanctuary.
Powers: He can control lightning. He is in tuned to that of the thunderous storms that range over the land.
Personality: Dark, mysterious, and cocky. He is not the best person out there and he never will be.
History: He has none other than his family is dead, sister murdered, and that he changed his name from its original Jackson Nightingale.
Other: He has a tattoo on his left shoulder. It is a stags head, all white with a black outline to show against his skin.
Clan he wants to be in: The Driven.
Rp example: A scream crashes through the darkness as the bashing of lightning lashes at the ground. The bright light flashes then vanishes just as the scream silences and a man is bent on all fours, pain escaping him in screams as bones snap and break, blood seeping from wounds, vomit emitted from his pale lips. Blue eyes bugging out of his head as another scream of agony leaves his lips and his body crashes to the ground as another crash of lightning sounds. The man was no longer bent, but he was not standing either. His body was arched towards the sky as a strike of the white lightning crashes into his body, sending white jolts of electricity through his already roaring blood.

The storm stays thundering, crashing, banging. The man screams and cries as the agony attacks his body. Nothing made sense other then the calling of the lightning to the man bent into a horrid position with white light shining from the streams of blood in his body called veins. His eyes, no longer a pale blue but now white, flash open as danger shoots from them into the heart of the dark forest where the lightning was taking place. This area of the world was locked into a storm, one that was rocking through this young mans blood and turning him into something new. A thing that would not be allowed to be set free unless you could learn to turn it down. This power, a light and electric power was able to blow you to pieces, or in this mans case, change your life for good.

One last scream sounds before suddenly time stops and the man rises form the ground, stark naked and his white skin glistening with beads of sweat rolling down his back and legs. His white hair was bright and his white eyes were dark for the iris the was only thing in his eyes left with any color other then white. His hands were still at his side, his muscles jumping as he holds in a scream before it rips free form his lips, but it did not sound human. The scream sounded like the snap and clap of thunder and lightning leaving his body.
Last edited by Mist on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGBT we all know what this is, we all wonder why it is there, many know the answer, many do not. Pay attention to the surroundings that you pass by and the people you turn your nose at. You may learn something new.
Mist

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 am

Hmmm, well would deputy be a good rank for Ryan Knightride, or do you want leader?
Random Skittle

Postby The Wolf Gang » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 am

Name: Jordyn Anthony McCann
Looks: He stands at about six foot four with lightly tanned skin and icy blue eyes with an odd shadowy figure amongst them. His hair is a dirty blonde that is shorter on the sides and longer on top. He's usually dressed in all black with a solid black bandana covering the lower half of his face.
What they are: A more or less like human creature with the soul of a wolf, the ability to control the elements and demon like capabilities.
Weaknesses: Most are mental which he'd rather not tell, but one that is unable to be hidden is the fact his left eye itself is scarred leaving what looks like a crack in the earth on it, hindering his vision in that eye.
Likes: Wolves, owls, quietness, solitude, darkness, forests, the moon and stars.
Dislikes: being bothered, having others near him, bright light, open spaces, and most of all he greatly dislikes human like creatures and humans themselves.
Powers: He can control the elements, though he prefers the use of fire over anything else, he has the senses and abilities of a wolf, and the capabilities of a demon such as moving something without touching it
Personality: Jordyn is quiet and often kept to himself, almost only sarcastic if he chooses to speak to you. He is also very aggressive and often lashes out at others hastily. If you have managed to become trustworthy is his eyes, which is very difficult, he can be sweet and loyal.
History: One he is unlikely to mention.
Other: He has an obsidian black demon wolf named Ravenna that has the brightest emerald green eyes, who only he has the ability to see unless she chooses other wise.
Rp example: I stood digging a hole by the closest pine tree to the cabin. There was no reason for digging it, I just simply was. Ravenna stood close by watching, her obsidian pelt almost making her invisible amongst the darkness except for the fact that her emerald eyes told me she really was there.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

With no response I rolled my eyes. "Maybe it's for you" I joked, gaining an annoyed sound from her.

I stuck the shovel into the ground next to the newly formed hole. "A waste of time Jordyn" I rolled my eyes again and shrugged.

"Find somebody who cares about time Rav" I walked off from the wolf.
"Burned down to nothing"
"You know I may be the one that's walking away but you're the one that's leaving... again"
"She's just gone... "
The Wolf Gang

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 am

(What ever rank you think is best for him he can have.)
LGBT we all know what this is, we all wonder why it is there, many know the answer, many do not. Pay attention to the surroundings that you pass by and the people you turn your nose at. You may learn something new.
Mist

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:55 am

-Update-
Okay peeps, human slots are filled, no more humans! This was originally supposed to be only a creature rp, and being a mutant or infused with a wolf spirit still counts! All of the above are accepted. x3

I think I'll put Ryan Knightride as deputy!
Random Skittle

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 pm

(I do have a questions though, Is Ryan a human because I did not know what exactly to call him, or because he is just a human with powers? Sorry for the question I am just a little worried.)
Mist

Postby The Wolf Gang » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Random Skittle wrote:-Update-
Okay peeps, human slots are filled, no more humans! This was originally supposed to be only a creature rp, and being a mutant or infused with a wolf spirit still counts! All of the above are accepted. x3

I think I'll put Ryan Knightride as deputy!

Still counts as human or creature??
"Burned down to nothing"
"You know I may be the one that's walking away but you're the one that's leaving... again"
"She's just gone... "
The Wolf Gang

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Mist wrote:(I do have a questions though, Is Ryan a human because I did not know what exactly to call him, or because he is just a human with powers? Sorry for the question I am just a little worried.)

Well, technically he is a mutated human. So I put him in the human rank, but if you think he is something else than let me know! x3

The Wolf Gang wrote: Still counts as human or creature??

Human, sorry for the confusion. I was typing really fast because I'm in school at the moment, and I don't want to get too distracted. ^_^
Random Skittle

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:34 pm

No its alright. I kind of actually have him like Storm from X Men so I see it. No problem now. XD
Mist

Postby The Wolf Gang » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Name: Katas
Looks: The feathering of her head is white while the rest of her feathering/fur is black. She has soft yellow eyes and stands about the height of an average Thoroughbred horse. (Google hippogriff if you don't know what they look like)
What they are: Hippogriff
Weaknesses: Due to an injury as youngling, Katas is incapable of extended flight usually flying no higher then the tops of trees.
Likes: Katas likes storms, darkness, large trees, fish, rodents, apples, basking in the sun and Jordyn.
Dislikes: humans or human like creatures(aside from Jordyn), tomatoes, humid weather,
Powers: Hippogriff powers(idk what she'd have>_>)
Personality: A very simple creature, Katas enjoys taking in the rays of sun or feeling droplets of rain on her wings. She's a kind creature to most but it isn't hard to lose her trust and have her turn on you and become something you fear.
History: Unknown
Other: She is one of the only to be friends with Jordyn.
Rp example: Look at Jordyn
"Burned down to nothing"
"She's just gone... "
The Wolf Gang

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay