The Sanctuary | Sign ups!

Enjoy forum RP's? Start one here.

Re: The Sanctuary | Sign ups!

Postby Citadel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Name: Merken
Looks: ( Image or description ) Mid-sized black and green dragon, about the size of a elephant. His eyes are bright green, like emeralds. http://imgur.com/LmyE2C9 Credit to Wyndbain
What they are:Dragon
Weaknesses: Merken is no use in a battle situation. He hates fighting and avoids it at all costs. He doesn't take orders well.
Likes:He loves to help other creatures. Whether it is a medical problem or they are just having a bad day Merken is there for you. He really enjoys flying for fun.
Dislikes:Fighting, pushy creatures.
Powers:Merken has magic that he uses to help speed up the healing process. Sometimes he can see visions of the near-future, but this is very rare.
Personality:Merken is soft-hearted yet stubborn. He feels an innate need to help those around him. He will push his help on you whether you want it or not. He doesn’t have many close friends, but he is always there for anyone who needs his advice.
History:He was born in the sanctuary, he is getting old, almost as old as some of the elders. He doesn’t remember much of his past, he chooses to focus on the present.
Other:None.
Rp example: It was a beautiful autumn afternoon. The trees were all shades of red, orange and yellow, the grass had turned a pale green. The sun hung low in the clouded sky, winter was coming, and soon. The light breeze ruffled the wings of the massive green dragon, she was on the ground napping after a successful morning hunt of the human’s sheep. She lifted her head, slowly, and gazed around the large clearing in which she lay. She ought to return to her cave high in the mountains, it was getting late. She did not want to leave her cavern abandoned when the night came and the humans raided the dragon nests. They had not yet found her cozy citadel, and she intended on frying them if they did. Standing, she spread her immense wings and took flight, gliding in a low circle around the clearing before she headed off to the mountain.
As far as Eksa knew, no other dragons inhabited this peak, and she liked it that way. Other dragons had sympathy for humans, they did not understand how evil humans are. She landed on the ledge that lead into her cave and let out a relieved sigh, no one had disturbed it. She was safe for another day, who knew how long safety would last in this fragile world. The King was dying and soon war would come to this land. She was ready. She would defeat the humans. She would kill them all for what they did to her.
Last edited by Citadel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Citadel

Location: Hiding in my room from the responsibilities of life.

Postby Stormfast » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Name: Falan
Looks: ( Image or description ) Falan is the size of an average male wolf, with the lean build of a fox or coyote. His pelt is a mixture of blues with white dots that seem to glow. His tail is large and horselike and is also a mixture of blues. His ears are a bit large for his head, but that doesn't bother him. Falan's eyes are a light blue and he wears a small necklace with a blue pendant,
[b]What they are:
( Any creature- mytholigy, or something you made up. ) I refer to him as a celestial wolf, but I actually don't know what he is.
Weaknesses: He's reckless, doesn't listen to reason, tends to jump stright into a situation without analyzing it, likes to cause troubles and blue pelt us easy to spot.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, being caught, and averge prey (Ex: Mice, rabbit, deer)
Powers: He can breath underwater as well as walk on water, but he has not mastered the walking on water thing yet.
Personality: Wild and reckless, Falan is quite the troublemaker. He spends his time challenging the Driven to fake battles and playing pranks on young ones or newbies. Despite these traits that make him unfit for the rank of guardian, Falan is the one to beat on the battlefield. His movements are smooth and quick like water and he can confidently lead his comrades into battle. Falan is a friendly and kind creature that will not go into battle unless it is for a good reason. Even though he likes to cause trouble and challenge authority, he still wishes that battles are fought for good reasons and peace is kept for as long as possible.
History: Falan was born and raised in the Sanctuary
Other:He wears a necklace with a small blue pendant around its neck. The necklaces purpose is to be revealed.
Rp example: (Sorry, but it is needed. It doesn't have to be perfect)
Maximilian's cold eyes scanned the landscape for search of life. Decaying bodies of his fallen packmates were scattered around him. War had recently struck and his pack had suffered a crushing defeat. It was true he was the only survivor and he knew that, but couldn't accept it. Faint hope still glimmered in his hetrichromatic eyes. Continuing his search, Maximilian limped across the battlefield, pain shooting through his body with every step. "Hello?" He asked feebly, hoping for a response. No response came. Maxamilian's hetrichtomatic gaze sadly scanned the battlefield once more in search of life. Finally giving up, he let out a howl of mourning. The pained howl echoed across the land and for just a moment, he swore he could hear the spirits of his packmates howling with him.
Last edited by Stormfast on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I pick my poison and I pick you

http://www.wolfplayforums.com/community ... 08#p270502
Please join my wolf pack rp, Rebel's Reign!
Stormfast

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Katas, Falan, and Merken accepted!
Random Skittle

Postby MidnightGolden » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Can I please reserve a Guardian, Youn Blood, and Lost.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby Adrastea » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Any chance that I can reserve a Guardian spot and later in the future when you open them up, a Fallen slot?(I have a character who would fit this perfectly.)
Adrastea

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

MidnightGolden wrote:Can I please reserve a Guardian, Youn Blood, and Lost.

Yep!
Random Skittle

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Adrastea wrote:Any chance that I can reserve a Guardian spot and later in the future when you open them up, a Fallen slot?(I have a character who would fit this perfectly.)

Of course! ^-^
Random Skittle

Postby MidnightGolden » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Name: Questions
Looks: A Fire Spirit, Can Just Be A Ball Of Fire, Or A Anything Surrounded Or Enveloped In Flames
What they are: A Fire Spirit, Reborn From Flames
Weaknesses: Water, Wind
Dislikes: Being Looked Down On
Powers:Fire Powers(obviously)
Personality:Hothead(literally and mentally x3), Brave, Sassy, Protective
History: She died many a time as the same soul, but different people. Everytime she died, it was a death to fire. One day, she just became... Her. Her fire spirit. She loved it though she was forced to death by it...
Other: When she gets mad, her fire power can grow out of control and will spread quickly. Her flames will change color from mood
Rp example: Sitting on a log, her head flame fuming high, she breathed in deeply, trying to calm herself. A squirrel peered down a tree. Seeing it, her flames immediately feel down. her eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of it. She smiled, holding out her hand after removing something out of her pocket. It was a nut. The squirrel perked up, and ran over to her hand. With that, she was settled easily. Her flames flickered green.

Name: Whimsy
Looks: A Small Tiny Mouse Like Purple Animal, Will Grow
What they are: Galaxy Demon
Weaknesses: Hatred
Dislikes: Large, Confusing Words
Powers: None Yet, Will Develop
Personality: Kind, Shy, Grateful, Quiet, Often Nervous
History: Nothing Much
Other: She Has A Hard Time Processing Somethings, Has ADHD
Rp example: Sitting on the grass, curled into a small ball. Almost as if in a praying pose of some sort. But, she was relaxing in her own sort of way... It seemed this pose soothed her most when she had quite the troubled mind. But, either way... She exhaled, sitting up, now on her knees and falling onto the grass smiling widely. She loved it where she was...

Name: Cinit
Looks: A Masked Figure With A Constant Changing Shadow And A Floating Or Moving Scarf, A Mask With A Frown, And A Small Body Figure With An Overcoat Of Some Sort
What they are: Lost Spirit
Weaknesses: Being On His Knees
Dislikes: Being Pushed Around, Being Controlled
Powers: He Can Let Out Threatening And Hurtful Aura, and Talk Telepathically
Personality: Quiet, Nervous, Slightly Shy, Can Be Brave If Tried
History: Lost In The Past
Other: Not Much
Rp example:He sat there, looking at the flower in his palm. Shaking as he looked at the dust upon it's petals. Abandoned, gone. Lost... Just like him. He cuddled his scarf and looked up at the sky. Free and love, not bound by these wall. Tears started to stream down his cheeks and he shut them quickly.
Last edited by MidnightGolden on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Fallen Angel In The Dark Never Thought You fall So Far! Fallen Angel Close Your Eyes I Won't Let You Fall Tonight" -3 Days Grace
But, It's Too Late At All To Pull Me Back

Get your own CrushTag!
MidnightGolden

Postby PossiblyInsane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Would it be okay if my character is technically a dragon, she can just take a human form if she wishes? It could be her power I guess. And in the human form she could choose to have a smaller version of her wings or not.
PossiblyInsane

Postby Random Skittle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Questions, Whimsy, and Cinit are... *sighs*. Its complacated. I don't mean to upset you Midnightgolden but, I have a set rank for humannoids, and the slots are all filled out. I did this because this rp was originally supposed to be all creatures that people made up and some of the gaurdians fear and hate humans. The lost soul is fine, as he is but a soul, but the other two are quite like humans. But, before I ramble on about this, I have to say I do admire your character diversity. Its a great talent to ave when your writing. When I rp, I uasally only rp as 2 characters because I fear that they would always be too simular, but hey, I'm no writing professional. x3 Anyways, once we dive deeper into the rp and Serene gets a little more comfortable around humans, I will open more spots up, your characters will be accepted imediantly then. Or you could say your charaters have a creature form, than they woud pass. Thank you for your attention, patience and time!

Cinit is accepted! ;3
҉
Last edited by Random Skittle on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random Skittle

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay