Crush and I stupid friend

Need to vent? This is the place.

Crush and I stupid friend

Postby Weirdo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:06 am

Here's the story

So I like this person sort of, so then my friends said "Just tell me who you like" so of course I had to open my big mouth and said "I like Matthew ______" So she started laughing and yelled "_____ likes matthew_____" I turned bright pink, of course, Matthew turned around and looked at me and I turned even brighter. I got up grabbed my soccer ball and ran outside. I started practicing soccer then I saw Matthew and his best friend come out and look at me. Matthew walked down where I was practing and stole the ball, I turned pink (again) and tried to get it back. He wouldn't give it back then I tripped on my feet and landed on top of him. I turned pink and he said "Jeez, you really like me!?" I got off of him and said "Erm..." He smiled at me and got up. His friend came down and said "Matthew likes you!" I looked at Matthew as he turned bright pink. We stared at each other, then Matthew leaned in and I froze as he kissed me cheek. He ran off with is friend and into the lunch room. I smiled then squealed.
I'm so confused now, help me DX
Boy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Me: No, but I scraped my knee climbing up from hell
Boy: *stares*
Me: *creepy smile*
Weirdo

Re: Crush and I stupid friend

Postby Fae ♀ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Haha, I Believe this should be in the tail WAGs category, because your CRUSH likes you! its awesome! XD
Ichabod Crane, be like:

FREE ARTSHOP! YOU DONT NEED TO PAY!: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11544&p=239004#p239004
Fae ♀

Location: Staring at my computer in my living room and waiting for an RP reply ^-^

Postby Weirdo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 pm

:D
Boy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Me: No, but I scraped my knee climbing up from hell
Boy: *stares*
Me: *creepy smile*
Weirdo

Postby Starryo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 am

I wish this would happen to me... Too bad my love life is non existant unless you count creepy people flirting with me just cause I'm a girl on game chats such as Clash of Clans or playing dating simulators...
Originally StarlightWolf
Starryo

Postby Moonlight » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:32 am

Yes.. very so... and it's extremely embarrassing to have a crush on a GAME character who you know isn't real :(

I'm kinda laughing at my post now :lol:
Moonlight

Postby Starryo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 am

Moonlight wrote:Yes.. very so... and it's extremely embarrassing to have a crush on a GAME character who you know isn't real :(

I tend to have crushes on fictional characters from tv shows, movies, books and ESPECIALLY MYSTIC MESSENGER. I feel so sad and alone. (Hello Darkness my old friend.)
Originally StarlightWolf
Starryo

Postby Fae ♀ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 am

StarlightWolf wrote:
Moonlight wrote:Yes.. very so... and it's extremely embarrassing to have a crush on a GAME character who you know isn't real :(

I tend to have crushes on fictional characters from tv shows, movies, books and ESPECIALLY MYSTIC MESSENGER. I feel so sad and alone. (Hello Darkness my old friend.)

MYSTIC MESSENGER

707 MY BAE
Ichabod Crane, be like:

FREE ARTSHOP! YOU DONT NEED TO PAY!: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11544&p=239004#p239004
Fae ♀

Location: Staring at my computer in my living room and waiting for an RP reply ^-^

Postby Starryo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Fae ♀ wrote:
StarlightWolf wrote:

MYSTIC MESSENGER

707 MY BAE

NOOO SAEYOUNG IS MINE! #Baehee though. #DJHIG ()
Originally StarlightWolf
Starryo

Postby LarkInBattle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 am

Sigh... I wish my crush did this. There is too much uncertainty in my romantic life...

Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

[b]
I won't be on lots, I got a puppy!
LarkInBattle

Postby Team Silver » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Oh my goodness dude, this is so awesome, i'm so glad for you, and yes he soooo Likes you in these cases :D
Dude if only you knew how lucky you are.
Team Silver

Next

Return to Growl