d r a m a ...

Need to vent? This is the place.

d r a m a ...

Postby Særik » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:03 pm

So..there's Cute Guy A, Cute Guy B, and Cute Guy C. A and B both have a crush on me. I like A more than B. One of my friends (a pretty bad one at that)—we'll call her..um..Chair? Chair is spreading rumors that me and B are dating. She acutally has the nerve and tries to drive a wedge between me and A, but tries (painfully obviously) to hang out with A. A lot. Based on how she talks to A, it's obvious she likes him.
When I finally told A, B, and Chair that I like A, she's been trying to "manage" our "relationship". It's extremely annoying, and both me and my super-good friend (we'll call her Best Singer Ever) have told Chair to stop. Chair got really mad at me, A, and Best Singer Ever once, and called A a few words that wouldn't look too great on WolfPlay. She actually made Best Singer Ever cry. Here's where Cute Guy C comes along. I've known C for awhile, and we're good acquaintances. And then there was the stunning private realization I had recently that I actually have a crush on him.

Great.

You might not understand a thing based on how poorly-written this is, but I just needed to take a few things off my mind.
Særik

Re: d r a m a ...

Postby black wolfs » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

drop her then or put her in her place. she has no right at all even as your best friend to control your life and relationships :ugeek:
black wolfs

Re: d r a m a ...

Postby Apothecary » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Just stop talking to her. I had a toxic "friend". I literally just stopped talking to her. If you don't feel comfortable wih somebody you can just ignore them.

I can't tell you what to do about the guy. Your relationship is your relationship.
Apothecary

Return to Growl