Crush and Friends Problems

Need to vent? This is the place.

Crush and Friends Problems

Postby Galaxy ~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm

I have a crush on this guy one grade above me, and one of my best friends told me that one of my other friends liked him as well. I'm just afraid that if she found out that we both had the same crush we wouldn't be friends anymore...

I'm stuck guys... any advice? :?
Asked for Permission, I could use it.
Galaxy ~

Re: Crush and Friends Problems

Postby Sahara » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:57 am

In cases like this, I think talking to your friend is the best solution. Be open with her and tell her you both like the same guy, then decide if this guy is worth losing your friendship with her over. Most of the time it's not worth it, friends are important and not worth fighting with over a guy.
It's much better to tell her and talk to her about it rather than staying quiet and hoping either she won't notice and then dealing with the consequences after. :)

Avatar (c) manicsfan.deviantart.com
Signature (c) #46429
Sahara

Re: Crush and Friends Problems

Postby Wolves Of The Beyond » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:17 pm

I know how this feels. One of my friends and I used to like the same guy. Grade above. We told each other, but we were just like whatever to each other. So just tell her, but don't compete for him. Makes everything worst. I might have done that a few times with a girl I used to be friends with. So just after you tell each other just only talk about him when you feel like it is a good time.
"We're all Mad here!"
Not My Art, Mods if you need to know, please Contact me.
Wolves Of The Beyond

Return to Growl