Rumors

Need to vent? This is the place.

Rumors

Postby Galaxy ~ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Don't you just hate it when someone makes up something that you said, but you didn't really say it? It's quite annoying...

So, Yesterday, my one classmate was spreading rumors about how I said, "______ said that ____ and _____ love each other and want to get married!" She told several classmates that, including one of my friends mentioned in the rumor. She came over to me and said, "Really ______? I don't like him and you know that. Stop spreading rumors about me." At this moment I asked her who it was who told her, and she told me who started to tell everyone. I started to get really pissed off, and I went over to her. "Of course you make up rumors. No wonder everyone thinks that I said that bullcrap. How about I tell everyone about that one moment that nobody knows about?"

Then, some people in my class that didn't believe what she said told other people that she was a lair and she is a fake friend... she wasn't at school today. Probably embarrassed.

I hate these type of people that make up rumors, it's so annoying.
Asked for Permission, I could use it.
Galaxy ~

Re: Rumors

Postby Snowed in Wings » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 pm

I hear ya, Galaxy. I go to a private school, so it probably happens way less to me, but I indeed DO hate it when people spread mixed-truth rumors.
(Credits: Font by: Spirit's Cry; Picture by: cosmorider87@wall.alphacoders.com)
Anything you can imagine is real... So think up something
Snowed in Wings

Location: Sitting next to Rey in a galaxy far, far away, making myself a lightsaber. Come join me?

Re: Rumors

Postby Maniax » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

You're not the only one who has had stuff like that happen to them.
Last year, something like that happened to me.
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack, so go on, throw me
Image <Shadow, my baby boy
Maniax

Return to Growl