Airports

Need to vent? This is the place.

Airports

Postby Memes Dealer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Just the other day, I bought a new iPad mini, costing me about $700, filled with all the modern conveniences, and plenty of extra cloud storage. I was just getting home from florida, took a trip to Disney, and the airplane landed. I hopped out, and grabbed my iPad, texting my dad on it because my phone was dead. I look up to make sure I'm going the right way, and SMACK some big, fat, dumb obese man shoves past me, scattering my belongings and... my iPad hits the floor face down. Panicking, I grab it up, and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a completely shattered screen, and cracked textures. Tears come to my eyes, thinking about all these money that just went, smiling and waving, straight out the window. "Oh my god, I want to die!" Were the exact words the came out of my mouth at that moment. I look around for the discussing wreck of a man that shoved past me, only to find that he (somehow) managed to disappear on me.

Now, in conclusion, all I can do is hope that the plan he was boarding crashed somewhere on a deserted island, in the middle of nowhere. Also, if you watching this, are that stupid man who shoved past me, I sincerely hope you get sat on by an elephant.
Memes Dealer

Re: Airports

Postby Busterfan1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Something similar happened to my dad recently. He has a rare knee disease where he was born with little or no cartilage in between his kneecap and knee, and recently had a surgery to fix it. On his way home from a trip, a larger man has very carelessly shoved his knee out of the way and pretty much forced my dad against a window seat. My dad is roughly 6"2, so being this cramped for six hours was not fun. But yeah, people can be really inconsiderate.
Busterfan1

Return to Growl