Nerves

Need to vent? This is the place.

Nerves

Postby Apothecary » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:41 pm

I have a job interview tomorrow, and sometimes I feel that my mom purposefully doesn't want me to get a job because that means I can leave and she won't have anybody to do things for her because they won't make the little kids do that stuff.

But I've applied for 9 places and gotten 3 interviews

I still don't have exactly proper clothes for an interview. But I try the best I can, and I'm really nervous.
Apothecary

Re: Nerves

Postby Sahara » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Interviews can be pretty nerve-wracking, but as long as you try your best then you have a chance! Just be honest and look up what some common interview questions are, and a big part is knowing what you're getting into. Know about the company and do your research since they may ask "why do you want to work here?", and it'll be much easier to answer if you know the company well.
I'd also say go out and get some interview clothes if you can! The first impression is always very important, so generally it's best to not wear jeans or anything casual that may comes off as unprofessional. Any sort of dress pants and a nice shirt is usually preferred, and make sure you make eye contact and show how confident you are; even if you're not, pretend as best you can. Otherwise, best of luck! You'll do great. :)

Avatar (c) manicsfan.deviantart.com
Signature (c) #46429
Sahara

Return to Growl