Ohh... God... MY CRUSH...

What made you wag your tail today?

Ohh... God... MY CRUSH...

Postby V i c t o r i o u s » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Alright, so lets just start with (his) code name my friends and I call him, IronMan.

So IronMans last name is right before mine in the roll call list, so as our assigned seats in class I always sit right behind him and in front of one his friends. Well today in algebra, we don't have assigned seats in roll call order, they are tables with 4-5 people per table. We did a thing in algebra where the computer randomly pairs you into a group of 3 and you have to solve problems. Well can you guess who was in my group? Yep, Him. IronMan. Once again IT RANDOMLY PAIRS YOU. it doesn't go off of roll call. It was Me, Iron man, And one of my nerdy guy friends. Iron man was getting most of them right, criticizing me for the ones I got wrong in a flirty way. SO HE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME! Gah. I was so red. well a few class periods later, we had homework in the class. He asks for my homework, checks for answers, then takes it and turns it in for me! And all class period he would occasionally turn around and smile or ask for a question answer. He is such a flirt and its so adorable.

Well there's a good rant for the day. Ill keep you posted if you want to know more :3

Sincerely,
Victorious

Stay Victorious my friends.
V i c t o r i o u s

Location: Currently under your bed, looking at these nickknacks you have.

Re: Ohh... God... MY CRUSH...

Postby Delta Lea » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:34 am

That's great! That would almost never happen, though it seems like we're crushing on the same type of guy. I actually like the smart ones. xD
My dog, Hialeah in real life! <3
Delta Lea

Postby V i c t o r i o u s » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Delta Lea wrote:That's great! That would almost never happen, though it seems like we're crushing on the same type of guy. I actually like the smart ones. xD

I too like the smart ones XD. We have 3 classes together 2/3 of those classes I sit behind him. He s such a dork x3 and its too adorable.
V i c t o r i o u s

Postby Delta Lea » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:53 pm

And boys think we only like the cute ones. I like the one's that are smart, not cute. When they're smart, they're cute too in my mind.
Delta Lea

Postby V i c t o r i o u s » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Delta Lea wrote:And boys think we only like the cute ones. I like the one's that are smart, not cute. When they're smart, they're cute too in my mind.

Same but my problem here is he is kinda popular. hes a football player and a wrestler. He is pretty much the kindest of the jocks. Anyway, since hers a football player/jock it attracts the popular girls. One of them being my friend in which he is her best friend. .-. I have so many problems... XD
V i c t o r i o u s

Postby Delta Lea » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Yeah, my best friend is the most popular girl in school, but she doesn't like anyone weirdly enough. Probably because every boy has asked her out. I, on the other hand, am like a normal pass-by girl. I like the smartest guy at science, but I'm better at english than him, so we have our little study sessions after school as well. He has a girlfriend though, the same girl who stole my boyfriend last year. My life is so complicated... :|
Delta Lea

Postby Border Collie » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:53 pm

When bae flirts with you
"I'd love to know who I once was, but that's not who I am now, so it doesn't matter." - Me

"Well Rooster, I am shot to pieces. Seems as though neither of us is to see Judge Parker."
Border Collie

Postby vertical locomotive » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

YEE THAT IS NICE
~ Look out below crashing down to the ground just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train. Am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane ~
vertical locomotive

Postby dougnkim08 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:35 pm

vertical locomotive wrote:YEE THAT IS NICE

:lol:
dougnkim08

Postby Selvester » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Its always a bonus when the smart one happens to be the cute one also. ;)
Signature & Avatar (c) Styles #54
Selvester

Return to Tail Wags