*~Childhood~*

What made you wag your tail today?

*~Childhood~*

Postby Fae ♀ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 pm

It was 5-6 years ago I saw the Movie ''The Fox And The Hound 2''

I Always wondered what that Movie was named, the memory was a blurry, until one day; My brain was like: OH MY GOSH- CHILDHOOD FLASHBACK. Then all the memories literally fell down like a meteor. I wanted to find out what the Movie was named so bad. I rememberd my favorite character in the Movie; Dixie. So one day, just browsing Youtube. I stumbled upon this video. It was a MEP. Several Movie clips taken from Disney Movies. So then I saw the characters/dogs in ''The Fox And The Hound''. Then I literally googled up ''Singing dogs''. And I found an image with Copper and Dixie in it! I clicked the link ''Show website'' and then I got the title. So I googled up the characters (Since I forgot Dixie's name). And I found them all! (Cash, Copper, Dixie etc.] If you dont know what that Movie is, then it's about a fox that became friends with a dog (That was the first Movie). I mostly liked the second Movie though...

Then there's this one series I dont remember it's name;

It's about a Group of animals seeking a new home. Humen had destroyed the forest they lived in, so the predators and the prey teamed up to find a new home. They chose a leader; A fox. The fox soon found a mate. Oh, and that female fox was my insperation. She was my favorite character from that series! She is a refrence to most of my canine drawings, until I found my own unique drawing style. So, the sad thing was; Several of the animals died. As I remember, some got killed by a car, some got killed by the predators by accident. And I remember a character from that Movie, he's a bird, and his wife got killed... I mean, it IS for Children...

Any idea what that series could be named?

Anyways, I watched it on Swedish

So I remember some small parts of the intro, I'll try to translate it but i'm not 100% sure. So i'm gonna give you both the English, and the Swedish text. Remember, I only remember PARTS of it:

Swedish:

Vi är på väg
(Vi är på väg)
tillsammans ska vi hitta hem
Vi är på väg

English:

Were on our way
(Were one our way)
Together, we'll find home
Were on our way

I really wanna find out what it's really named... >w<

MASSIVE UPDATE:

I JUST GOOGLED UP THE SONG FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO

THEN I ADDED THE WORD ''FOX'' AFTER IT

OH MY GOSH, I FOUND IT

I CAN SAY THE SWEDISH TITLE: ''De Vilda Djurens Flykt''

[The animals of farthing Wood]
Last edited by Fae ♀ on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ichabod Crane, be like:

FREE ARTSHOP! YOU DONT NEED TO PAY!: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11544&p=239004#p239004
Fae ♀

Location: Staring at my computer in my living room and waiting for an RP reply ^-^

Re: *~Childhood~*

Postby vertical locomotive » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 am

Oh the Fox and the Hound *memory flood*

I loved the second movie too! The singing dogs were awesome :D

The animation is so perfect, too. It's so lovely on the eyes. I wish people still made 2D movies like that; 3D is awesome but it's just not the same. 2D has that magic-childhood-happy-whimsy touch :D

does that not just flow over your eyes
~ Look out below crashing down to the ground just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train. Am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane ~
vertical locomotive

Postby Selvester » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Oh gosh. You're talking about The Animals of Farthing Wood right? xD
I haven't thought of that in years...
Now THAT gives me childhood flashbacks... Not necessarily good ones. That shows basically as bad as Watership Down... Both of a similar animations and the gore... Both shows my dear old dad traumatized me with at a young age.

"Oh it's animation! It's a kids show! Here have fun watching the cute little animals... oh..."

Thanks dad... thanks...

Don't get me wrong. Those are shows I enjoy now, but as a child they were a tad traumatizing. xD
Signature & Avatar (c) Styles #54
Selvester

Postby Fae ♀ » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 am

Selvester wrote:Oh gosh. You're talking about The Animals of Farthing Wood right? xD
I haven't thought of that in years...
Now THAT gives me childhood flashbacks... Not necessarily good ones. That shows basically as bad as Watership Down... Both of a similar animations and the gore... Both shows my dear old dad traumatized me with at a young age.

"Oh it's animation! It's a kids show! Here have fun watching the cute little animals... oh..."

Thanks dad... thanks...

Don't get me wrong. Those are shows I enjoy now, but as a child they were a tad traumatizing. xD

I love that show ;w;

But the trauma, and oh my god. I remember the scene when the rodent's newborn Babies got killed and they got impaled on a tree...

And I hate how the animals reacted when their friends died. They were like: ''Nah, lets keep moving. No time to mourn dead newborn rodents that got brutally murdered by a predator.''
Ichabod Crane, be like:

FREE ARTSHOP! YOU DONT NEED TO PAY!: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11544&p=239004#p239004
Fae ♀

Location: Staring at my computer in my living room and waiting for an RP reply ^-^

Postby Maniax » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

I read it wrong at first.
But I love the Fox and Hound.
Brings back so many memories
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack, so go on, throw me
Image <Shadow, my baby boy
Maniax

Postby Kitichiy Pack » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 am

Foxes... my life revolves around foxes :lol: that is one of the reasons I watch both fox and the hound movies every day.... even though im fifteen :lol:
Kitichiy Pack

Return to Tail Wags