Work Crush <3

What made you wag your tail today?

Work Crush <3

Postby Selvester » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:27 am

Ahh work... I recently posted a thread about some of the annoyances of work, but as much as I dislike my job, there are some aspects of it that I love and just make it all worth it. As much as the job stresses and annoys me there are parts I love just as much. Mainly the people I work with. They make the place worth it in the end.

Though... Most recently the largest perk of the job has been getting to work with a certain someone. We shall call him... uh, Mr. T. Lets just say I have something of a crush on him. ;)
And I think he might like me. But I mean we work together so I don't expect anything to happen, but he makes work a little more bearable.
And tomorrow I'm going to have lunch with him. Well him and a few other guys from work... I consider them all friends honestly so be nice to see all of them. One of them recently had his last day as he's going into the arm at the start of January. So be nice to see him before he goes. But most importantly is that Mr. T will be there and getting to see him. ^.^
Signature & Avatar (c) Styles #54
Selvester

Re: Work Crush <3

Postby Selvester » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 am

So... just over a week after posting this and basically saying nothing would ever happen. Well turns out stuff is happening. Not usually stuff I would post about, would usually just gush about it with my best friends. But one of them is just about as insecure as I am and been having a bit of a life crisis and I don't want to make her feel bad... the other one is too self obsessed to really care and not as much of a friend as she thinks she is.

But anyway. This guy... Mr. T. For christmas one of the guys from work made a group chat on Facebook for a small group of us, just to wish us all a Merry Christmas. Which was nice. I didn't really see it till the day after though cause I sort of avoid Facebook around the Holidays. Just doesn't make me feel great having everyone rub their happiness in my face. I get lonely...

But anyway! They all left a Merry Christmas in the chat and I didn't see it till the next day so I left a late Christmas wish the next night. But the guy I like! Just shortly after I left my little message he came in and just made a little comment. After some internal turmoil... I just left a quick comment on his comment. And then he started talking to me! I thought it was just kinda being polite at first but he kept the conversation going! And he was aparently flirting! Anyway we chatted in the group chat for a bit and then he sent me a private chat message and we started talking there. We have basically talked daily since. And I definitely think he's flirting and might like me too. Just little things like him saying "It was nice talking to you, feel free to text me whenever!" and he keeps using my name, I mean even though he's obviously talking to me it's a private chat. And he keeps asking about me and what I like and telling me more about him. I'm not good at recognizing flirting when it's with me. But I'm pretty sure there is flirting...

Of course then I feel conflicted and everything cause we work together and... I don't know. It wouldn't feel right I guess? But then it wouldn't be like were the first one's to work together and have a relationship at the store there are seriously so many others. But I guess I never thought I would be one of them?

I'm probably getting ahead of myself though, all were doing right now is talking. But it's exciting for me because as sad as it sounds this is probably the closest I have been to having a relationship with a guy before. Guys never really noticed me and through high school at least I never really noticed them. Having a boyfriend hadn't seemed important and I wasn't in a great place. Now though I'm in a much better place. And my shyness and lack of social skills aside, I have certainly taken notice of guys more now and well... kinda wish I had a boyfriend... Like I said before briefly. I'm kinda lonely I guess. Be nice to have someone. So as much as I don't want to get my hopes up about anything... I can't help but to a little. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing where this goes and what happens, if anything...
Selvester

Postby Vennenum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:06 pm

You know, it's kind of hard to imagine you gushing, but... you're gushing. XD
Vennenum

Postby Selvester » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Vennenum wrote:You know, it's kind of hard to imagine you gushing, but... you're gushing. XD

It's not something I let out very often. xD
Selvester

Postby Aventura » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Awe! Little SS is growing up. :shock: :lol:
      Mod since: 10/12/16
Aventura

Postby Selvester » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Hehe :oops:
It's been a little more than two weeks now. And we have been talking every day at least for a little bit each day. He usually messages me and we'll talk in the morning... he'll tell me about his dreams some times otherwise it's just general talk. We actually have a lot in common and have decided were basically the same person. He will message me on his break at work and after work to tell me how his day was, and always asks if I'll still be awake when he gets home. Since we both work closing we will get out late. And he lives like an hour away so it's a long drive home but always wants to know if I'll still be up. Which I am. And he will try to stay up till I get out of work. Usually. He has fallen asleep a few times but I can't blame him, I am usually there till 1 in the morning which is a lot later than he usually stays. But he's always apologetic about it in the morning and it's just so sweet! And honestly it's been one of the bright points for me these past few weeks cause I haven't been having the best time, but talking to him has just made it a little better.
Selvester

Return to Tail Wags