Underage Member?

Do you have questions? We have answers!

Underage Member?

Postby Battling Fear » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 am

If someone has noted that they are under the age limit to join WolfPlay, what should one do? Ignore it? Report them?

Sorry if this is a weird question. I'm just curious.
Battling Fear

Re: Underage Member?

Postby Destinations End » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:46 pm

You need to report the user, people under the age of 14 aren't allowed to be playing wolfplay. It's an extremely serious rule

You MUST be 14 years old or older to join this game. If you are NOT at least 14 years old then you cannot play. Please come back when you reach 14.
straight from the Terms of Use

Fear wrote:People underage are not allowed to get chat warnings I believe. I think there fine to be in the game so do nothing is my advice
That is 100% incorrect, people under age are not allowed to be using this site at all; and even if children under the age of 14 were allowed here, they would not, in any way whatsoever, be exempt from following the chat rules with no consequences for broken rules.
Last edited by Destinations End on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~
- Not all those who wander are lost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
~
Image Image
Image Image
Destinations End

Postby Galaxy ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 pm

I would report them, but there are players who act very mature and aren't even 13. Are they doing anything annoying or...?
Asked for Permission, I could use it.
Galaxy ~

Postby Destinations End » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Galaxy ~ wrote:I would report them, but there are players who act very mature and aren't even 13. Are they doing anything annoying or...?

Maturity has nothing to do with this... even if they have the maturity of a 50+ year old adult, they can't be using this game if they aren't 14.

It's a rule that ties in with a federal law, this game could actually get shut down if it's caught with under age users
~
- Not all those who wander are lost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
~
Image Image
Image Image
Destinations End

Postby Medivah » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:17 pm

What Destinations End has said is true.
All underage accounts need to have screenshots of them admitting it, or whatever it is that let others know they're under age, and reported to a moderator. Check to see if any of us are on and then report it to whomever is on. If no one is on at the time, wait until one of us are on. A late report is better than no report.

The maturity thing, as Desti said, it doesn't matter. The fact they're underage at all means they are breaking a huge rule. There are laws that must be followed and the age thing is in that. This entire site could be shut down if we didn't try to lock out the underaged accounts.
"Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition." ~Inquisitor ©BioWare - Dragon Age™: Inqusition
Medivah

Postby Battling Fear » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 am

Ok, I was pretty sure about that, but not 100%. Thank you for confirming, Destination and Medivah.
Battling Fear

Return to Member Help