~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Re: ~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Postby Misty Winds » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Dakota Tray| Male| 18| http://i.imgur.com/fV7xhrz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M2vJdiL.jpg

Dakpta nodded, "I guess that makes sense." He said with a smile. "I'll see you later. I better go pit my things away" he said with a short wave. He went up to his room taking a look at the room. It was pretty big. He chuckled put his things in the closet and dresser laying out the dogs beds and food bowls. He opened the glass and screen door looking out past the veiw. The moutains were covered in snow toward the top, all past the green trees.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Akara » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Jayden smiled at her brother as he walked over to her. She stood from the piano and walked past him, chuckling as he patted her shoulder. She made her way upstairs quickly, knowing the guests wouldn't miss her. Jace watched his sister go before turning to look out over the guests with curious eyes. He wasn't used to seeing so many people in the hotel.
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.
It's going to be pee pee city here, real soon.

It's better to be feared than to be loved, since you cannot be both.
Akara

Postby Peace Bringers » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 am

Alexis waved and watched him until he was out of sight, then she went to sit on the couch(I'm guessing there must be a couch in the lobby, if not she just went in a corner on the floor or something) and started to pet Isis's head softly. She sighed and started thinking to herself, trying to figure out what she would do next.
Peace Bringers

Postby Peace Bringers » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

(someone should post here soon, I miss this rp)
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

I do too.]
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.

Akara

Postby Peace Bringers » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 pm

(seriously, why does no one post anything here anymore...)
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 am

Ya know what.. I'll post a reply just to see if anyone even wants to continue this.]

Jayden made her way back downstairs after changing. She wore a simple blue lace dress, which reached her knees. She glanced around the lobby curiously, then cleared her throat loud enough to catch everyone's attention. Jace turned his eyes to his sister, lifting an eyebrow as he waited for what she had to say.

Akara

Postby Misty Winds » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Dakota Tray| Male| 18| http://i.imgur.com/fV7xhrz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M2vJdiL.jpg
Dakota left his room. Rachelle fell asleep on the bed, he wouldn't blame her. The poor puppy had been exhausted. Exis followed close behind at his heels. Her golden pelt bouncing with each step. He made it to the staircase but gound that someone was going to give a speech. He found it awkward being stuck at the top and didn't feel the need to walk down the steps past her. He walked around the banister at the top until he was looking down at the people from the left side. Exis sat down at he firmly grasped the edge. He looked down watching the people.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Previous

Return to Realistic