~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Re: ~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Postby Misty Winds » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Dakota Tray| Male| 18| http://i.imgur.com/fV7xhrz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M2vJdiL.jpg

Dakpta nodded, "I guess that makes sense." He said with a smile. "I'll see you later. I better go pit my things away" he said with a short wave. He went up to his room taking a look at the room. It was pretty big. He chuckled put his things in the closet and dresser laying out the dogs beds and food bowls. He opened the glass and screen door looking out past the veiw. The moutains were covered in snow toward the top, all past the green trees.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Akara » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Jayden smiled at her brother as he walked over to her. She stood from the piano and walked past him, chuckling as he patted her shoulder. She made her way upstairs quickly, knowing the guests wouldn't miss her. Jace watched his sister go before turning to look out over the guests with curious eyes. He wasn't used to seeing so many people in the hotel.
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.
It's going to be pee pee city here, real soon.

It's better to be feared than to be loved, since you cannot be both.
Akara

Postby Peace Bringers » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 am

Alexis waved and watched him until he was out of sight, then she went to sit on the couch(I'm guessing there must be a couch in the lobby, if not she just went in a corner on the floor or something) and started to pet Isis's head softly. She sighed and started thinking to herself, trying to figure out what she would do next.
Peace Bringers

Postby Peace Bringers » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

(someone should post here soon, I miss this rp)
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

I do too.]
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.

Akara

Postby Peace Bringers » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 pm

(seriously, why does no one post anything here anymore...)
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 am

Ya know what.. I'll post a reply just to see if anyone even wants to continue this.]

Jayden made her way back downstairs after changing. She wore a simple blue lace dress, which reached her knees. She glanced around the lobby curiously, then cleared her throat loud enough to catch everyone's attention. Jace turned his eyes to his sister, lifting an eyebrow as he waited for what she had to say.

Akara

Postby Misty Winds » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Dakota Tray| Male| 18| http://i.imgur.com/fV7xhrz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M2vJdiL.jpg
Dakota left his room. Rachelle fell asleep on the bed, he wouldn't blame her. The poor puppy had been exhausted. Exis followed close behind at his heels. Her golden pelt bouncing with each step. He made it to the staircase but gound that someone was going to give a speech. He found it awkward being stuck at the top and didn't feel the need to walk down the steps past her. He walked around the banister at the top until he was looking down at the people from the left side. Exis sat down at he firmly grasped the edge. He looked down watching the people.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby tashamarie1066 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Alice stood, dazed for a moment as the blonde haired girl ignored her and chased after her dog. She shrugged the encounter off. good... I don't like talking to people anyway... Alice grabbed Dakota by his collar and pulled the wolf outside. As Dakota ran and jumped and played in the snow, Alice stood off to the side, watching the guests file into the hotel. There were quite a few. She could hear the white-haired girls piano playing every time the door the opened. It calmed her. The way she gracefully moved over the keys was very soothing. She let herself daze off and Dakota used the bathroom and went back to playing. Soon she realized that the piano playing had stopped. Calling Dakota back to her side, Alice made her way back into the building. As she entered, she saw the white haired girl standing on the staircase, obviously trying to draw the attention to her. It wasn't that hard for her though. She looked so radiant that you had to be blind to not give her your full attention regardless. She was wearing a beautiful blue lace dress that brought out the beauty in her pale features. How? She looks like an angel... Alice's eyes soon wandered to the rest of the crowd. Her heart immediately leapt into her throat. There, standing not far from his sister, was the white haired girl's twin brother. He had the power to stop Alice's heart all together. Alice involuntarily let out a small cough and her face began to turn it's signature embarrassed red. Intrigued by what the beautiful girl had to say, Alice tore her eyes away from the handsome white-haired boy, told Dakota to sit, and looked up at the beautiful woman, patiently waiting.

Sorry I haven't been posting. Between work and school it just got crazy for awhile. I should be more active now though...
Last edited by tashamarie1066 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it."
~ Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
tashamarie1066

Location: Probably in my living room running from responsibilities

Postby Peace Bringers » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

Alexis looked up at Jayden for a moment, but when Dakota (the human) came out, she became distracted by him. She stared at him for a moment, but then started to think better of it, so she just looked at her dog and started petting her as she sat there silently. It still didn't make sense to her that someone would help her the way Dakota did, and it also didn't make sense that she might care about him at all, but she was thinking about him. She hoped that nothing bad would happen, but she also was aware of the fact that her "normal" always meant something unpleasant was likely.
Peace Bringers

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic