~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Postby Akara » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Here, guys. I know some of you were getting a little impatient.
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.
It's going to be pee pee city here, real soon.

It's better to be feared than to be loved, since you cannot be both.
Akara

Re: ~Alaskan Snows~ Rp Thread

Postby mushie cushie » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:56 am

marked
mushie cushie

Postby Peace Bringers » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 pm

are we ready to start now?
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:13 pm

... Nope. I posted the thread to tease you.

Yes. We can start.
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.

Akara

Postby tashamarie1066 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Alice parked the old blue truck in the parking lot and let out a sigh. Dakota was moving excitedly in the passenger seat next to her. He let out an impatient whine as Alice rested her forehead on the steering wheel "Yeah yeah! I know, boy." She let out another sigh and slowly got out of the car, shutting the door behind her. She walked around to the passenger side and grabbed the door handle. As soon as the door opened Dakota sprung out and darted towards the snow banks. A smile grew across Alice's face as she saw the young wolf prancing around in the snow. At least someone's happy... she thought. She turned to look at the hotel she was about to call home for awhile. Building up the courage, she took a deep breath and began to head toward the doors. "Dakota!" The wolf was by her side in a instant and, together, they walked through the doors.

She pulled off her gloves and the ridiculous face mask she had put on. She knew she looked funny, but, having lived in Alaska her whole life, she knew that it was better to dress for warmth over looks. She took the time to stop and look around the lobby before her. It was beautiful. Unlike anything she's ever seen before. She located the coffee and began to pour herself a cup while Dakota took the liberty of investigating a fireplace nearby. Sipping lightly on her coffee, she walked up to the counter to check into her room.

(I would've described the lobby more, but I don't know how you want it to look... could you maybe post a picture of the lobby and rooms so we have a basic idea???)
Last edited by tashamarie1066 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tashamarie1066

Location: Probably in my living room running from responsibilities

Postby Akara » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Akara

Postby The Black Roses77 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:19 pm

~Marked~
The Black Roses77

Postby Akara » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 am

Jayden stood, leaning against one of the counters as she gazed up at the ceiling, listening to the calm piano music being played by her. She smiled and looked over at him, then walked to his side when he motioned for her. She took up her violin andplayed along with him
Jace seemed to have an almost permanent smile. As Jayden complied and played along with him, he looked around to notice some of the guests had arrived. He chuckled, but returned his eyes to the piano. It held no sheets of music. He didn't need notes to be written on paper and placed in front of him. He worked to memorize every single part of every single song, intricate details included.

Akara

Postby tashamarie1066 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 am

As Alice purchased her room and got her room key she couldn't help but glance at the musicians. The breath was immediately knocked out of her. They're so beautiful... She thought. She watched as the man's fingers glided across the keys as easy as breathing. He took her breath away. She'd never seen a man with such snow white hair and piercing blue eyes before. The sight was quite awe-inspiring. Her eyes then wandered to the female. She was equally as breath-taking with the same snow hair and blue eyes. The kind of beautiful she had always tried and wished to be in high school. They have to be related... She assumed. She could barely think however, as she watched the girl play the strings so gracefully. She stood there, staring stupidly, for awhile as she went back and forth between watching the male's gliding fingers and the female's graceful strokes. She was broken out of her trance only when Dakota began to howl. She looked wildly around for the wolf and spotted him sitting beside a pillar close to the piano, watching the pair almost as intently as she had been. She ran over to the wolf and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. "Shhhhh" she hissed at the wolf. She then turned to the beautiful people and said in a soft, timid voice, "I'm sorry... He likes music... I should've been watching where he was... You are... I mean... uh... your playing is very beautiful.... I'm sorry to interrupt..." She was doing it. The thing she does when she's nervous... Alice always has been a nervous babbler. That's the only time she ever says more than two sentences to a person. She noticed this and quickly closed her mouth. Her eyes darted to the floor, even though the whole time she was very careful to not make eye contact with neither the boy nor the girl. She felt a pang of guilt surge through her. These people didn't deserve to look at her ordinary plain self. She felt stupid for interrupting them so that they had to stare at her. She became increasingly aware of the dirty black snow jacket, ripped jeans so you could see traces of the red long johns underneath, faded blue scarf, and muddy worn boots she was wearing. The blush on her face grew to an even brighter red and she immediately brushed her beautifully orange hair from behind her ear in an attempt to block the redness of her face. She regretted even setting foot into the hotel.
tashamarie1066

Location: Probably in my living room running from responsibilities

Postby mushie cushie » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:25 am

Andre James and zara james
Andre came to the gates of the hotel with his sister zara.zara had her headphones.Andre parked his car and shouted "zara we are here."zara took of her headphones and put them in his pocket.zara said "ok."zara opened the door and went to the boot.Andre got out and closed the door to the car.zara was struggling with the bags so Andre helped her.zara said "thankyou."Andre smiled and closed the boot before locking it. Andre picked up the bags and carried them,Andre felt really cold but did not care and zara pulled out her phone as they walked in.zara said to andre "I can carry them now."Andre put them down and said "you want me to put them down now."zara said "yeah." Andre sighed and said "no."andreput them down and went into his car to get his guitar he brought.he only used it to stop feeling depressed.andre came back in noticeing that zara took her bag.zara walked in her room and dumped her stuff on the bed.andre walked up the stairs and said to zara "you sholud of let me take them." zara said "ow well I took them now." andre shook his head dumping the bag on his bed.

kaylem triggers
kaylem pulled up in the parking lot.kaylem took a deep breath and then looked at the hotel.kaylem said "there it is." kaylem put his fluffy coat.kaylem got out of the car pulling his suitcase out of the car and slung his other bag over his sholder.kaylem walked into the hotel and walked to the lobby.kaylem looked around and smiled at everyone and said "am I late." he shook of the snow and took his jacket of smileing
mushie cushie

Next

Return to Realistic