Twilight Rp Thread

Twilight Rp Thread

Postby Akara » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:47 am

Finally got around to making this!

Now the moment you've all been waiting for...

LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN!
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.
It's going to be pee pee city here, real soon.

It's better to be feared than to be loved, since you cannot be both.
Akara

Re: Twilight Rp Thread

Postby Fearless~Hunters » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 pm

I will post in a second :D
Knowing you Wantsomeone but you can't have them is the worst feeling ever.
Want, is the worst feeling ever.
~Love, Fearless.
GONE for week/more. Just say my characters are hunting/fell asleep/Ect.
Fearless~Hunters

Location: *Look's at pic's of the Joker, notices you* Oh, umm, Hey!

Postby Fearless~Hunters » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:56 pm

--MOD EDIT: Removed for improper art use.--

|Riley Carter| 17 ¾| Werewolf| Tags: Luke Pennington.

Beep! Beep. Beep. Beep. Crash! Riley's hand came crashing down on the alarm clock and sent it flying across the room "Stupid Thing." She muttered against her pillow and slowly rose from the bed and sat up "At least it's a Friday..." Riley glared at the shattered alarm clock across the room on the floor. "Damn, that's the third alarm clock i've broken this week...Whatever." She muttered to herself as she rubbed her face and yawned. Finally getting to her feat she strode over to the closet, picking out the simplest outfit she could find she grabbed it and strode into the bathroom. Riley took a quick, warm shower, brushed her teeth, and got dressed fast. She brushed her hair quickly and practically yanked her iPhone 6 off the charger, running downstairs she grabbed the nearest food she could find, a jar of pickles. She grabbed a pickle out of the jar before putting it back in the fridge and grabbing her backpack, she peered out the window, seeing it raining she groaned and grabbed her phone out of her back pocket before scrolling through the contacts to Luke's number, which was under the name 'Best Bro B-)'. Riley stepped out of the door and sat on the porch, thank goodness it was a covered porch or she would be soaked. She set her backpack down before texting the message to him 'Aye! Can you give me a ride to school? I just took a shower and I don't want to get soaked in rainwater. Plus I don't have a jacket and I'm freezing.' She sighed and hit the 'Send' button before setting the phone in her lap and leaning back hopefully Luke would give her a ride, they had been like best friends for as long as she could remember.
Last edited by Fearless~Hunters on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Love, Fearless.
Fearless~Hunters

Postby Octapie Farts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 pm

(Hey before I post can I have some friends or just some tags I usually a lone like person but I want my character to have at least a friend or two)
"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." –Mark Twain

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." –Mark Twain

"Two can keep a secret, as long one is dead"
Octapie Farts

Postby Fearless~Hunters » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Octapie Farts wrote:(Hey before I post can I have some friends or just some tags I usually a lone like person but I want my character to have at least a friend or two)

{Sure, Riley is open xD}
~Love, Fearless.
Fearless~Hunters

Postby Peace Bringers » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:04 pm

(hey everyone, not quite ready to post yet. but I wanted to make it clear that I am gonna start Annabelle as a new student, so if anyone wants to imprint on her it should be easy. you can even pm me about it if you want to talk about it :)(: )
Peace Bringers

Postby Akara » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:01 am

Luke growled as his alarm clock 'beeep beeeep beeep'ed annoyingly in his ear. He slammed his palm down on the sleep button before yanking its plug out of the wall. He got up slowly, then froze as his phone let out a 'ding'. He grinned, already knowing who it was. Diving back onto his bed, he yanked his phone off the charger. It was a match to Riley's. He had bought both of them, then gave the other one to her. He quickly entered his password, then tapped her text. He nodded to himself as he began typing a reply. 'Yeah. I'll be there in five minutes. Make sure you are ready.' He hit send, then got up and changed into his usual shorts and t-shirt. He jogged downstairs, smiling at Jade, who tossed him an apple. He caught it, then made his way to his car. Jade followed, her usual attire being jeanshorts and a light shirt. She went to her own car, getting in. The two drove off, Luke heading to Riley's while Jade went to school.
You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.

Akara

Postby Chaos and Corruption » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:43 am

Going to start Kat as a new student as well. :D ))

Katherina let out a ground shaking howl, her head lifted high into the dark early morning shy, her maw shaping a perfect O. She lowered her head and snarled at the ground, shaking her thick brown pelt free of water droplets. She started heading towards an abandoned barn where she usually spent her days when she wasn't at school. Her green hues shifted here and there, no shadow unseen or sound unheard by her trained audits. Being recently transferred to a new school, which she was to start that day, she had wanted to get away from the city for a while. She padded into the barn and ran towards an old bale of hey, inhaling its sweet scent.
Take a look inside my blackened heart and you will see,
That the girl you thought I was isn't me. - Unknown

I'm a weirdo,this I know, for the whole world tells me so....
And I'm ok with that. ~ Yarysa L. R
Chaos and Corruption

Postby Octapie Farts » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 am

(Could i join in on the ride to school with Luke and Riley, can they be like a group of friends and i will post soon)
"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." –Mark Twain

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." –Mark Twain

"Two can keep a secret, as long one is dead"
Octapie Farts

Postby Akara » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 am

Octapie Farts wrote:(Could i join in on the ride to school with Luke and Riley, can they be like a group of friends and i will post soon)

|Sure!|

Akara

Next

Return to Fantasy