The Great War (Dragon/Human War Roleplay--RP Thread!!!)

Re: The Great War (Dragon/Human War Roleplay--RP Thread!!!)

Postby ~Dawnguard~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Delta, M, Dragon

Delta's smiled suddenly turned to a frown. "Wow. You guys are meaner than dragonesses. And they can be mean. I'm just joking around about the whole date thing. Well, sort of. I mean, I could see you two together," He said, but didn't indicate which human he was talking to. He shuffled around awkwardly in place. "Whatever. I wouldn't expect humans to understand a dragon anyways. I guess we're a lot more observant than humans! Also, studies show that 97% of dragons pay more attention to things than humans!" His grin slightly returned to his face, and suddenly as Zander whistled, he was about to ask what that was for but was interuppted by a monarch looking dragon emerging from the trees. "Woah. I've never seen a dragon like you! But I have read about a dragon that looked sort of like you. But you look so much more awesome! Your patterns are so cool!" Delta speedily said, observing the dragoness from the distance. "Also it's good that you can fly again! So that leaves you with me!" He pointed to Syshonei and slightly flattened the spines along his back, just enough so she could ride comfortably. "Anyways, so we're going to see Noctume then? From what my scrolls say, she's really dangerous and mysterious. I'm half way done reading a story about a human who tried to attack her once, and it's pretty brutal." He said while waving a talon around in the air. "I don't think I'd ever be able to do that to a human." He said, re-reading part of his scroll in his mind while picturing it. "I like humans too much!" A grin crawled across his face, and he awaited for the departure of everyone.
Siggy Credits: Sheyffer@Tumblr

Beautiful Flowers Always Have Thorns

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12868&p=282982#p282982
~Dawnguard~

Postby VendettaWolves » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Zeno--M--Hybrid
Zeno offered a bit of explaining to Delta. "Well, they are humans, and wouldn't understand our dragon made minds. However, there are also things about them that we do not relate to, so respect goes both ways." As the hybrid listened more, he nodded after a pause to ensure that Delta was finished, "Noctume is a master of stealth, and her speed is incredible, as I hear. That is a deadly weapon-" He whipped out an arrow and pointed to the tail on his drawing of the dragon, "- That she weilds. It is part of her, a lethal bladed tail that is much like the scorpion. It releases a... Venom of sorts. I've only heard anf read about these things, though, so I can't confirm, and scrolls are hard to find nowadays. However, there is one thing that everyone knows about her: She is a dragon black as the night, but there are lines outlining her frame that can turn a glowing blue, which only lights up in the dark if she chooses, and radiates to light a path like neon rays. Quite the dragon." He nodded again to Jayden, "Yet, all dragons are considered quite the dragon. Sure, Noctume is the guardian of the night, while Jayden here is a protector of the forest. And the patterns of her breed are all one of a kind. If you look on her wings, you will never see that same pattern array on any others of her type." Zeno exclaimed this as to show the specialties differing between all dragons, so he now turned to Xrela, "I don't know too much about your kind, nor yours, Delta. But I guess that's where learning comes in." He shrugged, then readied his wing to take off at the command of the others.
If fear approaches, say: Get the hell outta my way, I've got things to do.
Credits: memecomedy@DA
VendettaWolves

Postby Spirit's Cry » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Hey guys, Snowy said she couldn't be on until later tonight, and we were wondering if you two would be willing to be wait for her?
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~Mark Twain~
Spirit's Cry

Location: Hanging out with Scotty on the Enterprise. Care to join me?

Postby ~Dawnguard~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 pm

(Yeah, I can wait :))

~Dawnguard~

Postby VendettaWolves » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Spirit's Cry wrote:Hey guys, Snowy said she couldn't be on until later tonight, and we were wondering if you two would be willing to be wait for her?

Never. ... JK, I've done that enough that you can pretty much predict it XD
VendettaWolves

Postby Snowed in Wings » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 am

(Thanks for waiting, guys... oh no you did not just... oh dear, this will be interesting XD)

Syshonei~F~Human

Syshonei watched as all the others arranged their rides over to the cave, cleverly leaving her stuck with Delta if she went at all. She looked on silently as Jayden came, ignoring her, but she didn't care at the moment. This day was way out of the ordinary. Syshonei thought about finishing her run. She looked at Taz. "You wanna go?" The squirrel chittered. "I have plenty of acorns. Think about something besides your stomach for once," she replied, standing up. "Well, I guess Taz and I will be going with Delta." She felt like the least important of the group, but was determined not to let anyone see what she really thought, especially Zander. She could have Zeno if she wanted to. Syshonei didn't need anybody. She could be by herself for however long they left her alone.
(Credits: Font by: Spirit's Cry; Picture by: cosmorider87@wall.alphacoders.com)
Anything you can imagine is real... So think up something
Snowed in Wings

Location: Sitting next to Rey in a galaxy far, far away, making myself a lightsaber. Come join me?

Postby ~Dawnguard~ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Delta, M, Dragon

"Yeah, true," He agreed that there were some things humans were better at than dragons. As Zeno talked about Noctume, he almost couldn't stop himself from interupping. "Yeah! I read about her tail. Have a seperate scroll on just her tail, talking about how much damage it can do. From what I've read, it can kill a full grown dragon. Not right away, since it'll take a minute or two to work it's way into the blood stream and what not, but just thw thought sends shivers down my spine! But if it is injected into an open wound or shot unto your eyes or mouth, it will kill you almost instantly, and yeah. Sadly, scrolls are getting harder to find." Delta hung hid head sadly before continuing. "I love reading scrolls, and the only reasons I have so many is mainly because my parents collected so much and gave me lots of em, and part of the reason is because I have some human friends who say there are still a whole bunch of scrolls in the Kingdom and give me some, knowing I love to read!" He propped his head back but and smiled. "Yeah. That's what interests me the most. No two dragons will ever be the same. And hey, I can give you a quick lesson right now!" He smiled and pointed to his black scales. "Alright. Most of my scales are black, and that's because I'm basically a night dragon. It helps me blend in better. These red patterns along my body, well, honestly, I'm not entirely sure. Not many of my kind have them, so I'll have to do some more research before explaining them," He quickly said, and then flashed the underside of his wings. "These single silvery scales under my wings help me to blend in at night. Looks like stars, don't they?" Delta gave a big smile. "If you wish to learn more about my kind, I'll be glad to teach you more, but since these two seem to not like me talking very much, I'll just finish the lesson here." He grinned, even at the two humans who had gotten mad at him.

~Dawnguard~

Postby Spirit's Cry » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 am

Zander/F/Human

Zander's eyebrows arched at Syshonei's expression. She wasn't sure what to think about that. Was she mad at her? Shaking her head, she rubbed Xrela's chin and turned back to Delta and Zeno. Wait...Zeno had just asked her a question. She snapped her head back, then shook her head. "I don't know much about Xrela's kind either," she said. "She's the only one of her kind that I know, and my grandfather's scrolls don't even talk about a dragon with her markings." She stopped herself as Delta began another string of sentences in which the words were more or less told all at once. Glaring at Zeno for encouraging him, she stepped in between the twosome. "Okay guys, while I'm sure there are a great many interesting things to go on and on and on about, chat later. We're going," she said, interrupting their conversation. Although she didn't like to butt in like that, she also didn't want to stand around all day while the two talked, and talked, and talked about completely uninteresting things. She walked back to Jayden and climbed onto her back, sitting comfortably between the monarch dragon's neck and back.
Jayden glanced up as she heard the compliments of both Zeno and Delta, and she offered Zeno a small smile. Thanks. Delta, though he had also complimented her as well was too, well...wild for her. She didn't like it at all. It felt like fireworks going off by her ear, and she had no intention of setting any of them off herself. If you're going to study things, study them in a quiet environment, she thought, recalling some words of advice that Zander's father had given her once. She wondered if Delta was ever quiet, and relief flooded over her when Zander interrupted them. Finally they could leave, and maybe the wind could at leave carry away some of Delta's words, or maybe he even quieted down when he flew. Jayden chuckled softly Her thoughts returned to the present as Zander approached, and she lowered her neck to allow the girl on board. As soon as she was seated, Jayden rose into the sky, stopping only when they were above the tree canopy. "You coming?" Zander hollared back as soon as Jayden moved her wings into hovering position to allow them to keep in one place above the canopy.
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~Mark Twain~
Spirit's Cry

Location: Hanging out with Scotty on the Enterprise. Care to join me?

Postby Saphira's Cave » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Jicarilla - Adult - Dragoness
After a long trek through the thickly erode wooded forest, Rilla finally found the bull she had been tracking since mid-morning. She had nearly given up but as she saw the tawny beast she was glad that she hadn't. The rich tan and gold animal stood at almost 5 feet tall and likely weighed over 700 pounds. His magnificent antlers crowned his head as though he were king of all. Even though she was nearly 5 times the size of the elk, the amount of meat gained from it would sustain her for several days at least.

Taking a deep breath, she inched closer, her steps silent as the adrenaline pumped through her and her heart began to race. Then, without even the slightest warning, the female pounced, landing expertly on the elk and grasping his broad chest in her talons. The desperate creature thrashed wildly in the mighty dragon's grasp but his motions ceased completely as she drove a claw into his neck, puncturing both his trachea and his jugular vein and effectively killing the animal. Despite her seemingly cruel ways, the dragoness was pained by the fact that she must do this after time in order to survive.

But killing was what she was created for. From the deadly talons stuck on her flexible hands to the impenetrable scales that covered her muscular body, she was bred for fighting, and winning. Few things on earth could rival a dragon in speed or intelligence and even fewer could rival their strength. They were truly powerful animals but were not without compassion and thought.

With her quarry held tightly in her talons, Jicarilla leapt into the sky and turned homeward, her enormous wings carrying her easily through the calm skies. She flew for several moments in silence before she happened to glance below and see a brightly colored, butterfly-like dragon hovering just above the trees. After a moment's search, she saw several other forms on the ground below, including what she now assumed was the owner of the strange scent she had encountered earlier. Bringing her wings in slightly, Rilla spiraled gracefully down to the odd dragon hovering at the canopy.

As she reached the same altitude as the other dragon, Rilla extended her wings and flapped them once to slow herself. Once she had successfully slowed herself and could hover, she began to do so, causing massive air currents with the slightest beat of her massive wings. "Hello." She called to the dragon, and the human she could now see perched upon her back. "Who are you?"
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby VendettaWolves » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Zeno--M--Hybrid
Zeno grinned and curled his wings out after Zander's spoke. The frame of his wings dipped down a bit, then arched high before evenly spreading. Yes, they resembled dragon wings, but had deeper dips and higher arches. This was much like a mix between dragon and angel wings. But now spreading them, Zeno leapt into the air, and with a few beats managed to rise up near Jayden, but not too close. Another dragon appeared near, curious about the group. The draft beats of the dragoness were resistant against anyone below, so Zeno fluttered back a bit and rose, now flitting out of the path of the wing drafts. His own wings made barely any winds, each stroke a good amount of lows and highs to keep Zeno easily elevated. Each line and ridge on his wings were sleek and sharp, slick and even, like a hawk's alighting wings, yet with distinctive dragon qualities. Keeping in mind Delta's words about his dragon breed, but saving the conversation for later, Zeno was grateful to find that his wing was no longer sore, so he could fly in the skies as usual.
VendettaWolves

PreviousNext

Return to Literate