Big Cats RP (Sign Ups!)

Re: Big Cats RP (Sign Ups!)

Postby Saphira's Cave » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Name: Athena
Cat Species: Clouded Leopard
Island or Foreign Cat: Foreign
Background (optional): Athena doesn't remember much of her past as she was ripped away from her mother and raised by humans before being shipped off on the freighter.
Personality (optional): Energetic, bouncy, playful, curious
Distinct Features (optional): Removed images. Athena is a dark grey cub whose blotches are fairly standard but whose curious blue eyes are extraordinary.
Semi-Literate Example: On Kazaya's form.
Last edited by Saphira's Cave on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby Midnight's Mysteries » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Saphira's Cave wrote:Name: Athena
Cat Species: Clouded Leopard
Background (optional): Athena doesn't remember much of her past as she was ripped away from her mother and raised by humans before being shipped off on the freighter.
Personality (optional): Energetic, bouncy, playful, curious
Distinct Features (optional): Cub image Mod Edit --Uncredited/Nonstock Image/Link Removed--
Adult Mod Edit --Uncredited/Nonstock Image/Link Removed--
Semi-Literate Example: On Kazaya's form.

Accepted, but please credit the images
"Life's not waiting for storms to pass its about learning to dance in the rain"~unknown
Midnight's Mysteries

Postby Saphira's Cave » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:33 am

Images removed.
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby Misty Winds » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:33 am

Better put these two now that Arrow is gone...))
Mod Edit --Uncredited/Nonstock Image/Link Removed--
Name:Pine
Cat Species: Caracal
Background (optional): Pine was born on with her brother Arrow. It all started at the Zoo. They never really have been in the wild before. She was always the stronger one. Born first, he was the runt. Arrow was born sick and his sickness never went away. But of course, he still tried to have fun. The day they were put in the boat, everything was frightening. It would be days at sea and you wouldn't know where it was going. Nobody would. Mother and Father didnt come. Only their brother Timone, who was older by months maybe a year. When they crashed, all went downhill. Their brother was gone, lost at sea while they were stranded in the water. A brave black panther rescued them and two other cubs at the same time! Only one other cub acuallly found his mom though. They stayed with her, she was their protection. Their hope in survival. Unfortunately the next morning her brother died. His sickness would surely take him someday but now? It was all to soon. Now she will struggle to fit in with the panthers and hope that all goes well.
Personality (optional): Strong, Brave, Determined, Goofy, Playful, Helpful, Holds Pride
Distinct Features (optional): She is lighter than her red looking brother.
Semi-Literate Example: I was already accepted but why not put another one xD ))
Bellex, also known well as Bell dug her heels into the sides of the paint horse. Lakota picked up the pace pushing forward, her feathers and decorations flew in the wind. She loved getting out in the wildlife. Living free alongside he waterfalls. But their riding session has come to an end. She neared the land with a print on it. "Whoa" she said. The horse came to a halt at the small village she lived at. She let Lakota go to wander around with Dakota, her father's horse. She skipped to her small tent before dropping her bag inside. Her father walked shakingly to her. "Belle" he smiled holding out a hand. "Father" she put out her hand as he covered it with his painted one. "This village will need you when I'm gone..." He said looking to her. Bellex put her head down. "But father, I want to run free with Lakota. I want to be free" she said "I don't want to lead..." She said. "Can't Haver, I mean. He is older" she said. "We have discussed this, your brother does not have what it takes" he said. "But what if I teach him. I'll teach him the ways, if not I promise to lead" she said standing tall in hope. There was a long moment of silence between them. "If only he passes the test" her father said. "Thank you father, I won't let you down" she kissed his forehead before going off. Bellax smiled and went to her brothers tent.
Before entering she lifted her head in the wind, her eyes closed as she listened to the rustling of leaves. She opened her eyes and looked to a tree nearby with a small smile. Her personal spirit animal lay in a tree not far. She caught a leaf that blew near. She looked away and to Haver who walked up to her. "Why can't I be leader" he snorted. "Haver, dad just said if I teach you the ways, you can be the leader" she smiled playing with the leaf in her hand. Bllex nodded to her brother thoughtfully as if in her own world. He fist pumped the air and let out an Indian call before running off. She smiled at the thought of being free. That's when she heard a thump. She twisted around quickly to see the Dire wolf/Leaopard laying on the ground. She gasped dropping the leaf and running to her. She slowly pet her fur and frowned. "We'll get you fixed...just don't tell father" she forced a small smile. She looked around before picking up the large animal. Sure, she was heavy but she was used to heavy things. She grunted and walked behind the tents. She stopped at hers, a large tent. Long and tall. She layed the animal on her cott and checked her body. No broken bones, there could be some sort of sprang in her leg but she couldn't tell. She grabbed two bowls made of dried leaves and sticks. Pouring water from her "cup", which was cleverly made with stone. She put the water next to the cott alone with a bowl of deer meat from the day before. The animal could fairly attack her, she wouldn't blame it. She was wild. She opened the tent entrance which faced away from everyone and sat outside on her stone stool playing with her twig and waiting to see what the afternoon would bring. A peice of her hoped that maybe the Dire would stay for a bit keeping her company.

Name: Cedar
Cat Species: Black Panther
Background (optional): Cedar grew up with his mother only. Living high in the trees, acuallly loving life. Until one day they were captured, he didn't know why. His mother was put in a seperate cage than him, he only screamed the whole time. When the crash hit it got all the worst. His mother was stck inside, he watched her air slowly slipping away before it was gone. He made it out and was rescued by another black panther. She looked much like his mother but she would never be Mother. Living with two other cubs he hopes to fit in.
Personality (optional): Strong, Curious, Brave, Risk Taking, Sweet
Distinct Features (optional): He is almost completely black.
Semi-Literate Example: Here's another))
Abilene held tight to her clipboard, the pen dangling from a string. It wasn't hot out, at least that's what Abilene thought. After living here for years his was considered in between for her. She wondered what the passengers would think when they got off of the air conditioned plane and into the desert. The buggy roared to life, Emem driving and Abilene in the passenger seat. Normally Cayden would go but he decided not to come. The more room, the better. It would be crowded as it already was. They rumbled through the Kalahari, scaring off a few occasional helmeted guineafowl. After awhile of passing the desert trees the pulled into the vast opening. She hopped off the buggy, where Emem stayed. She stood just outside the exit where she met the pilot. (She wasn't told yet that their pets were coming) Her Boerboel dog named Nightingale sat beside her, panting from the sun's blazing heat. "Good afternoon Charlie!" Abilene smiled trying to get rid of her anxiety. She would have to watch the teens while some, older and younger than her. Her mother was gone, helping with the bonobo research. Her father was gone, keeping the endangered Rhinos in their safe habitat. All she had was her brother, who she hoped would stay and keep them occupied. "Well hello Abilene. So, these teens brought their pets and luggage. Should I.." he got cut of by Abilene's hushed whispers. "Animals! They are going to die out here. Charlie, you know I don't have the right food for them. Yet enough for my family and Nightingale" she said with a sigh. "Ma'am, I'm sorry. I wasn't the one who insisted" he said with an apology. "It's okay, but if they press charges on me for dead animals. Then, I....well, I don't know but it won't be my fault" she said. "Have them come out, I have to check for a so called attendance" she sighed pulling out her pen. The pilot went back inside and whispered to the attendant. "Passenger's, please exit the plane one by one. We will bring out your pets in one moment. Please grab your luggage from the shelves above you and talk with Abilene on your way out. Then go to the buggy and wait patiently" she said stepping back to give them room to leave.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Wolfie447 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Name: Lena
Cat Species:Black Panther
Island or Foreign Cat:Foreign
Background (Optional):{When Lena was born her parents had died.}

One bright and early morning a little kitten had been born. Her name was Lena. Her mother was a beautiful cat named Cora. Her father was a muscular cat named Slash. Her father was very protective of Lena when she was born. He would always watched her when she was playing with her friends. On dull and rainy day Lena's parents had been informed that they were under attack. After Tigers had been taking over Lena's parents' territory they had killed her parents (but let's back it up a bit). Slash started fighting the tigers, alone or not. Lena's mother had hid her in a tree. Cora jumped down and little Lena was looking out of the tree. Cora wasn't looking and bumped into a Tiger. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Cora..." They said. Two Tigers backed him up. The tiger eventually pounced Cora and she started meowing in pain when his claws scratch he'd her. He then killed her. That was just how her mother died... Her father had drown with a Tiger by the Tiger pushing Slash off a cliff as well as the Tiger who came along with him. That is how Lena's parents died. Now Lena still roams around seeking hope, luck, and peace.
Personality: Smart, Risky (No matter what she will sacrifice herself for someone else), Caring, Loyal, Brave, Always stays positive (Or tries to most of the time), Likes to keep company to other cats,and Very curious which gets her in dangerous trouble.
Distinct Features:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/SYiREQ8
Semi-Literate Example:

As I woke up I could feel my heart pounding, my palms are getting a little sweaty too. "Emily! Come and get your breakfast before school!" Her mom, Kimberly, yelled. It was finally the first day of highschool. Emily brushed her golden hair quickly and got into casual clothes, skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her blue eyes sparkling. She had put in earrings that look like birds. She grabbed her white backpack with big black polka dots. She got on her turquoise colored converse and her lucky charm bracelet. She finally headed downstairs and greeted her mom.

Her eyes brightened when she saw French Toast on a plate with eggs and bacon. "Better hurry you going to be late." Her mom said after Emily ate her French Toast. Emily grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the door. "Bye!" Her mom said right before she left. "Bye mom!" Emily yelled as she ran out the door. She walked on the side of the street on her phone. She got to highschool and walked in. Using her map of the school she found her homeroom, 114A. She walked in and sat down.

The teacher walked in and greeted the class. "Hello class." She said. "Good morning Mrs. Carter." The whole class groaned. "Today we'll be learning about Cultural Diffusion." (P.S I actually learned this in school XD.) 'Hey! I have learned that!' Emily thought. "Does anybody want to tell me what Cultural Diffusion is?" Mrs. Carter asked. No student raised their hand except for Emily. "Good! The new student, Emily!" She said excitedly. Mrs. Carter nodded for her to answer. "It's when culture spreads from one place to another than where it originally began in, it diffuses." She answered. "Very good!" Mrs. Carter said. All the kids took out their text books for Cultural Diffusion. 'Maybe school won't be so bad.' Emily thought as she took out her text book.
I was your cure
You were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
Wolfie447

ATTENTION

Postby Shiro » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm

ATTENTION:: Several images/links have been removed due to lack of credits and/or hotlinking. All images AND links used MUST be properly credited. You are referencing these photos, and not all artist/creators allow this. Just because you are roleplaying, does not mean that the art rules do not apply. If an image OR link is not credited, we assume that it is non-stock and thus, will be removed. Though this may not apply to you, please note that the use of pictures AND links that contain real humans are not permitted. As for links, unless your link provides us with the proper creditials we need to ensure that your photo has proper artist recognition, and is stock, than they will be removed as well. Think of it this way -- If your image would be deemed as unacceptable as an avatar ingame, than don't use it!

To prevent from having your character's image deleted/this thread locked, please review the character rules that can be found here, or for more information, it is highly reccommended that you see our latest announcement on WolfPlay's RP & Image Policy. to prevent any confusion.

On a side note, I have noticed that quite a few of you have been trying to follow the rules. However, please note that if the owner of an image does not give explicit permission for you to use your image, than it is assumed as non-stock! Crediting any random image that is non-stock does not allow you to get away with posting a non-stock image.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM myself or another moderator, and we will do our best to assist you.
      -The Mod Team
Shiro

Postby Maniax » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 pm

-marking-
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack, so go on, throw me
Image <Shadow, my baby boy
Maniax

Postby Midnight's Mysteries » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Wolfie447 wrote:Name: Lena
Cat Species:Black Panther
Island or Foreign Cat:Foreign
Background (Optional):{When Lena was born her parents had died.}

One bright and early morning a little kitten had been born. Her name was Lena. Her mother was a beautiful cat named Cora. Her father was a muscular cat named Slash. Her father was very protective of Lena when she was born. He would always watched her when she was playing with her friends. On dull and rainy day Lena's parents had been informed that they were under attack. After Tigers had been taking over Lena's parents' territory they had killed her parents (but let's back it up a bit). Slash started fighting the tigers, alone or not. Lena's mother had hid her in a tree. Cora jumped down and little Lena was looking out of the tree. Cora wasn't looking and bumped into a Tiger. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Cora..." They said. Two Tigers backed him up. The tiger eventually pounced Cora and she started meowing in pain when his claws scratch he'd her. He then killed her. That was just how her mother died... Her father had drown with a Tiger by the Tiger pushing Slash off a cliff as well as the Tiger who came along with him. That is how Lena's parents died. Now Lena still roams around seeking hope, luck, and peace.
Personality: Smart, Risky (No matter what she will sacrifice herself for someone else), Caring, Loyal, Brave, Always stays positive (Or tries to most of the time), Likes to keep company to other cats,and Very curious which gets her in dangerous trouble.
Distinct Features:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/SYiREQ8
Semi-Literate Example:

As I woke up I could feel my heart pounding, my palms are getting a little sweaty too. "Emily! Come and get your breakfast before school!" Her mom, Kimberly, yelled. It was finally the first day of highschool. Emily brushed her golden hair quickly and got into casual clothes, skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her blue eyes sparkling. She had put in earrings that look like birds. She grabbed her white backpack with big black polka dots. She got on her turquoise colored converse and her lucky charm bracelet. She finally headed downstairs and greeted her mom.

Her eyes brightened when she saw French Toast on a plate with eggs and bacon. "Better hurry you going to be late." Her mom said after Emily ate her French Toast. Emily grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the door. "Bye!" Her mom said right before she left. "Bye mom!" Emily yelled as she ran out the door. She walked on the side of the street on her phone. She got to highschool and walked in. Using her map of the school she found her homeroom, 114A. She walked in and sat down.

The teacher walked in and greeted the class. "Hello class." She said. "Good morning Mrs. Carter." The whole class groaned. "Today we'll be learning about Cultural Diffusion." (P.S I actually learned this in school XD.) 'Hey! I have learned that!' Emily thought. "Does anybody want to tell me what Cultural Diffusion is?" Mrs. Carter asked. No student raised their hand except for Emily. "Good! The new student, Emily!" She said excitedly. Mrs. Carter nodded for her to answer. "It's when culture spreads from one place to another than where it originally began in, it diffuses." She answered. "Very good!" Mrs. Carter said. All the kids took out their text books for Cultural Diffusion. 'Maybe school won't be so bad.' Emily thought as she took out her text book.

Accepted
"Life's not waiting for storms to pass its about learning to dance in the rain"~unknown
Midnight's Mysteries

Postby Midnight's Mysteries » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Misty Winds wrote:Better put these two now that Arrow is gone...))
Name:Pine
Cat Species: Caracal
Background (optional): Pine was born on with her brother Arrow. It all started at the Zoo. They never really have been in the wild before. She was always the stronger one. Born first, he was the runt. Arrow was born sick and his sickness never went away. But of course, he still tried to have fun. The day they were put in the boat, everything was frightening. It would be days at sea and you wouldn't know where it was going. Nobody would. Mother and Father didnt come. Only their brother Timone, who was older by months maybe a year. When they crashed, all went downhill. Their brother was gone, lost at sea while they were stranded in the water. A brave black panther rescued them and two other cubs at the same time! Only one other cub acuallly found his mom though. They stayed with her, she was their protection. Their hope in survival. Unfortunately the next morning her brother died. His sickness would surely take him someday but now? It was all to soon. Now she will struggle to fit in with the panthers and hope that all goes well.
Personality (optional): Strong, Brave, Determined, Goofy, Playful, Helpful, Holds Pride
Distinct Features (optional): She is lighter than her red looking brother.
Semi-Literate Example: I was already accepted but why not put another one xD ))
Bellex, also known well as Bell dug her heels into the sides of the paint horse. Lakota picked up the pace pushing forward, her feathers and decorations flew in the wind. She loved getting out in the wildlife. Living free alongside he waterfalls. But their riding session has come to an end. She neared the land with a print on it. "Whoa" she said. The horse came to a halt at the small village she lived at. She let Lakota go to wander around with Dakota, her father's horse. She skipped to her small tent before dropping her bag inside. Her father walked shakingly to her. "Belle" he smiled holding out a hand. "Father" she put out her hand as he covered it with his painted one. "This village will need you when I'm gone..." He said looking to her. Bellex put her head down. "But father, I want to run free with Lakota. I want to be free" she said "I don't want to lead..." She said. "Can't Haver, I mean. He is older" she said. "We have discussed this, your brother does not have what it takes" he said. "But what if I teach him. I'll teach him the ways, if not I promise to lead" she said standing tall in hope. There was a long moment of silence between them. "If only he passes the test" her father said. "Thank you father, I won't let you down" she kissed his forehead before going off. Bellax smiled and went to her brothers tent.
Before entering she lifted her head in the wind, her eyes closed as she listened to the rustling of leaves. She opened her eyes and looked to a tree nearby with a small smile. Her personal spirit animal lay in a tree not far. She caught a leaf that blew near. She looked away and to Haver who walked up to her. "Why can't I be leader" he snorted. "Haver, dad just said if I teach you the ways, you can be the leader" she smiled playing with the leaf in her hand. Bllex nodded to her brother thoughtfully as if in her own world. He fist pumped the air and let out an Indian call before running off. She smiled at the thought of being free. That's when she heard a thump. She twisted around quickly to see the Dire wolf/Leaopard laying on the ground. She gasped dropping the leaf and running to her. She slowly pet her fur and frowned. "We'll get you fixed...just don't tell father" she forced a small smile. She looked around before picking up the large animal. Sure, she was heavy but she was used to heavy things. She grunted and walked behind the tents. She stopped at hers, a large tent. Long and tall. She layed the animal on her cott and checked her body. No broken bones, there could be some sort of sprang in her leg but she couldn't tell. She grabbed two bowls made of dried leaves and sticks. Pouring water from her "cup", which was cleverly made with stone. She put the water next to the cott alone with a bowl of deer meat from the day before. The animal could fairly attack her, she wouldn't blame it. She was wild. She opened the tent entrance which faced away from everyone and sat outside on her stone stool playing with her twig and waiting to see what the afternoon would bring. A peice of her hoped that maybe the Dire would stay for a bit keeping her company.

Name: Cedar
Cat Species: Black Panther
Background (optional): Cedar grew up with his mother only. Living high in the trees, acuallly loving life. Until one day they were captured, he didn't know why. His mother was put in a seperate cage than him, he only screamed the whole time. When the crash hit it got all the worst. His mother was stck inside, he watched her air slowly slipping away before it was gone. He made it out and was rescued by another black panther. She looked much like his mother but she would never be Mother. Living with two other cubs he hopes to fit in.
Personality (optional): Strong, Curious, Brave, Risk Taking, Sweet
Distinct Features (optional): He is almost completely black.
Semi-Literate Example: Here's another))
Abilene held tight to her clipboard, the pen dangling from a string. It wasn't hot out, at least that's what Abilene thought. After living here for years his was considered in between for her. She wondered what the passengers would think when they got off of the air conditioned plane and into the desert. The buggy roared to life, Emem driving and Abilene in the passenger seat. Normally Cayden would go but he decided not to come. The more room, the better. It would be crowded as it already was. They rumbled through the Kalahari, scaring off a few occasional helmeted guineafowl. After awhile of passing the desert trees the pulled into the vast opening. She hopped off the buggy, where Emem stayed. She stood just outside the exit where she met the pilot. (She wasn't told yet that their pets were coming) Her Boerboel dog named Nightingale sat beside her, panting from the sun's blazing heat. "Good afternoon Charlie!" Abilene smiled trying to get rid of her anxiety. She would have to watch the teens while some, older and younger than her. Her mother was gone, helping with the bonobo research. Her father was gone, keeping the endangered Rhinos in their safe habitat. All she had was her brother, who she hoped would stay and keep them occupied. "Well hello Abilene. So, these teens brought their pets and luggage. Should I.." he got cut of by Abilene's hushed whispers. "Animals! They are going to die out here. Charlie, you know I don't have the right food for them. Yet enough for my family and Nightingale" she said with a sigh. "Ma'am, I'm sorry. I wasn't the one who insisted" he said with an apology. "It's okay, but if they press charges on me for dead animals. Then, I....well, I don't know but it won't be my fault" she said. "Have them come out, I have to check for a so called attendance" she sighed pulling out her pen. The pilot went back inside and whispered to the attendant. "Passenger's, please exit the plane one by one. We will bring out your pets in one moment. Please grab your luggage from the shelves above you and talk with Abilene on your way out. Then go to the buggy and wait patiently" she said stepping back to give them room to leave.

Accepted
Midnight's Mysteries

Postby Midnight's Mysteries » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:37 pm

I apologize for my prolonged absence, I've been dealing with some stuff in my life, hopefully everything will be calmer for now
Midnight's Mysteries

Previous

Return to Semi-Literate