Post Apocalyptic RP. Silent x Wolf Private RP

Post Apocalyptic RP. Silent x Wolf Private RP

Postby Wolfpack187 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 pm

A continuation of the Zombie RP...

Luke sat at the kitchen table of his small cabin home, rubbing his forehead, waiting for Skylar to get home. The 24 year old watched his 23 year old sister sleeping soundly on the couch. She was worn out from her day job. The nation was slowly rebuilding itself, and the young woman worked as a school teacher for the new, small town of Oville. She taught the younger kids, kindergarten.
As for Luke himself, he worked on a community farm, doing what he could with his one arm. The country was not yet advanced for prosthetic ones.

(Okay, So... They could all be living in the cabin together, Emma, Lili, Luke, Skylar, and possibly James? You never killed him off, so, I was wondering if him and Lili could, like, be a thing now?)
New avatar coming soon to fill in with the reinforced art rules! :L
Wolfpack187

Re: Post Apocalyptic RP. Silent x Wolf Private RP

Postby SilentMyth » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:07 pm

(Sure... I'll try to make James a bit better... Cant post rn, I gtg. night)
Last edited by SilentMyth on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMyth

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 am

Skylar walked through the door, muttering to Emma. Skylar walked up to Luke, sitting next to him, "You look stressed." She muttered, looking at Lili. She let out a yawn, she was a sort of scout of the group... going out and finding more survivors, more food.. Emma on the other hand helped out with the kids, mainly teaching the older ones. "I found some more chickens on my run." She smiled

Emma sat next to Lili, leaning on the girl and groaning. "I'm tired, Lili..." She whined

(Emma has no one xD)
SilentMyth

Postby Wolfpack187 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Aww, poor thing))

Lili opened an eye. "Me too, Emma, that's why I'm sleeping." She giggled and sat up. "Where's James? Is he home yet?"

Luke shook his head. "It's just.... strange. This new world. Think about it. We are the new first generation." He closed his eyes. "We have to rebuild the world... and yet we barely have enough Cattle to feed the town."
Wolfpack187

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Emma shrugged, "He's hunting." She got up, sitting in one of the chairs and laying her head down on the table.

Skylar chuckled, laying a hand on Luke's shoulder, "We'll be fine, have some faith in the town. I'll start going out further. For now we are doing the best we can."
SilentMyth

Postby Wolfpack187 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 pm

"Be careful." Luke said and sighed. "The farm is doin pretty well with crops, the corn is almost ready to harvest, so, that's good. And of course, because I work there, I get to take a little bit home without trading." Yes. Trading. Instead of money, people traded their resources or time. For instance, a goat or a sheep, wheat for barely. Or maybe you would perform a task for someone and in return you would get some sort of resource. Or, if you grew, found, or helped in obtaining the resource in anyway then you got some portion of it.

Lili stood and walked to Emma. "You can sleep on the couch. I'm gonna see what we can eat."
Wolfpack187

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Emma was already asleep, snoring every so lightly...

The cabin door swings open and James walks in, settling down on the couch. "Bad luck." He mumbled, laying down and covering his eyes with his arm.

Skylar slid over to sit on Luke's lap, "I am always careful." She gave a small chuckle, "Bring home the good stuff. The girl's and I could make some corn on the cob.I can trade on of the chickens for some butter and then we could use the other two for eggs and meat."
SilentMyth

Postby Wolfpack187 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Lili smiled at the sleeping Emma, and frowned at James. "Here." She held up a bag of peanuts. Sitting next to him, she sat the bag on his lap. "What's wrong?" She glanced at the older male.

Luke nodded. "Sounds good." He smiled. "I'll try to bring home enough for all of us." He brushed a strand of Skylar's hair behind her ear. "Lili can help tomorrow. No classes, it's Saturday." Of course, no one actually knew what day it was, but when the town was established they just picked a day of the week to start on.
Wolfpack187

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Skylar nodded, looking at Lili and James. "Okay."

James takes on and eats it, "I didn't catch anything.."
SilentMyth

Postby Wolfpack187 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Lili sighed. "It's okay. It happens." She rubbed his back. "I... have two more bags of nuts. It was my paycheck for the week. So, it's okay."

Luke gently nudged her off his lap. "I'm going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow."
Wolfpack187

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum