Saphira and Nightmare - Dragon and Rider RP

Saphira and Nightmare - Dragon and Rider RP

Postby Saphira's Cave » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:37 pm

My Rider
Character Name: Kallista Tanin
Appearance: 6' tall, athletic, fast but also very strong, chocolate brown hair, captivating blue eyes
Personality: Kind, fun loving, loyal, brave, intelligent, stubborn, hot tempered at times
Likes: Being out in nature, flying with her dragon, running through the woods at night, animals, her blue jeans and t-shirt
Dislikes: Dressing up, Makeup, Snobby people, staying indoors, cities

My Dragon
Name: Astruvakus (Astra)
Appearance: 30' tall at the shoulder, 90' nose to tail, glittering silver scales, glowing amber eyes, two large gray horns on top of head with smaller spikes down along cheekbones, darker grey wing membrane with a spike at the wing joint, sharp, flexible spikes along spine, grey talons, long, muscular tail tapers to a sharp point with a lightly feathered (light blue with black accents) tuft, and large, tan armored plates under neck and stomach
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Re: Saphira and Nightmare - Dragon and Rider RP

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 am

Rider
Name: Tristam Solace
Appearance: 6' with muscular build yet very thin, fit body. Has solid black hair with piercing amber eyes on a clean white face. He has on summer camo with a black shirt and crimson hoodie with tennis shoes.
Personality: Very intelligent and knowing. He isn't afraid to tell you exactly what he feels, and can actually be rude at times. He doesn't care that much about people and would rather be away from society.
Likes: Listening to music, sitting outside in the woods with Zephoros, hunting, fishing, riding dirtbikes and quads, drawing.
Dislikes: Nosy people, watching TV, society, haughty people, abuse of power.

Dragon
Name: Zophoros (Zōf or ōs)
Appearance:
      MOD EDIT: All images have been removed. Please remember to properly credit all images you use to the original photographer, or creator in other words, they also must be stock images. If you can't use it as your avatar in-game, do not use it here. Period.
ignore the skulls, just the dragon.
Last edited by Hybridyzed_Nightmare on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Ooh, they both seem pretty cool! Would you like to start or shall I?
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks! I like the names of yours. I haven't heard of either except for Tanin.

Could you start? Also, oir characters will still be in school, correct?
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:40 pm

(Thanks! I actually came up with Astruvakus on the spot. XD Yep, they'd be in school and I can start. I may be a little rusty on the school part as I am actually homeschooled. I'll try my best though. ^^)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! "Ugh.." Kallista groaned, her hand appearing from beneath the sheets and fumbling for the alarm clock. When she finally managed to hit the snooze button, she mumbled something about more sleep and drifted off again, resting peacefully for a few minutes before shooting straight upright and yelling "Oh, crud! It's the first day of school!" Leaping from her soft bed, she quickly dressed in her usual outfit, jeans and an old tee, and ran outside to start her chores. Her family owned a small farm afew miles outside of the nearby town and she was responsible for taking care of her animals, even if she did have to get up early for school.

As she rushed into the barn, she was greeted by a chorus of nickers, bleats, and moos that came from the various critters residing within the barn and the adjacent paddocks. With a smile, she walked into the first stall, which served as a feed storage area, and dished up the rations for the dairy goats, then the horses, and finally, the pair of steers at the end. Once everything was prepared, she walked down the aisle of the barn and fed the horses and steers, withholding the goats grain until she started milking them. Leading one of the does (adult female goat :D ) to the stantion, she helped her up onto the raised platform and locked her head securely in the slot, giving her her feed once she was in. As the goat munched contentedly, Kallista swiftly milked her before putting her away and repeating the routine with the others, finishing all of them in a matter of minutes.

Once the goats were taken care of, she strode back to her horse's stall and called her mare, Eye of the Storm, to the gate. No-one called the highstrung palomino mare by her full name here though, to Kallista's family she was simply "Storm." With a soft snort, the shining horse trotted to her owner, tossing her head and holding her tail high all the while. After petting the magnificent animal for several minutes, Kallista patted her muzzle gently and walked away, opening the gates to the paddocks as she made her at back to the house. As she left the barn, she said goodbye to the animals and shut off the lights, knowing that all of the livestock would be headed outside soon.

When she reached the house, she dashed up the stairs and into her room, quickly changing into a slightly nicer outfit before running back downstairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. After snatching an apple and a couple slices of toast, she went outside and strolled to a large plot of forest, glancing around her to ascertain she wasn't being watched. It wasn't likely someone was spying, but she wasn't about to risk the safety of what she had hidden within the trees. Reaching the center of the woods, she checked once more that no-one was nearby before opening her mouth and calling "Astruvakus! You can come out now!"

Mere seconds later, a silver shape emerged from a concealed cave and strode over to Kallista. The beautiful silver dragoness had her head held high and her wings furled tightly against her sides, her stride was long and graceful and her very form showed her power. As she reached Kallista, she snorted at the young girl and huffed "You didn't need to yell, Kallista. I wasn't that far away." At her dragon's bad mood, Kallista let out a short guffaw of laughter and teased "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the nest, Astra?"
Last edited by Saphira's Cave on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:55 am

(((That's awesome! I wish I could do that. xD It takes me a while to come up with cool names like these.
And very nice opening, by the way.)))

Tristam was already up and at em, sitting in the garage as he worked on a dirt bike for a customer. His hands were greasy, and so was his attire. He was putting the covers back on the KX 500, finishing up with the monster. "Right on time," Tristam muttered as he looked at the digital clock tha was perched about two feet from the top of his work bench. Standing up, Tristam set the socket wrench down and took the bike off the stand, planning to test it out. It was magnificent. "Let's see if it works," he said with some excitement. He enjoyed hearing the two-strokes as they roared to life and ran with such a scream. And that's exactly what happened. "Yeah!" said the excited male, revving it up a little. The 500 really had some power, and, if one wasn't careful, could easily buck you off.

Tristam head into the house in a leisurely pace, not to worried about time, but he was a procrastinator and had a bad habit of setting things aside till the last minute. A sigh came out as he looked to a different, analog, clock that hung lazily on the wall. 6:33. "I still got time," said Tristam, heading towards his room so he could change. As he did so, he grabbed the keys to his enduro, which was a street legal KX 250, and strolled back out into the kitchen. There wasn't much to eat that was already prepared, and it took him at least thirty minutes to get to school. The boy merely shrugged, not to worried about it, he did have an hour after all. A smile came over his face, remembering something. "Yup," Tristam said, turning in his heels and walking out of the house, making sure to lock it. "Let's do that."

The 500 ran the straight lines with fury, cutting across the dirt as if it had wings. Tristam wrapped it out as high as he could till he reached the many turns of the forest, so he wasn't able to get into the higher gears, but it was still peppy. "You are awesome!" Tristam said as he got off the bike when he reached his destination. He took his helmet off to better look at the green beast, which sat on a kickstand demanding to be ridden, wanting you to push it all the way to the top of fifth. Giving another smile and patting the bike, Tristam looke around the fifty acre plus woods, making sure everything was clear. "We're good," he mumbled, placing the helmet on top of the dirtbike. Taking one more look around, Tristam took off to the right, leaving the circular clearing and entering into untouched, uncut, and actually wild woodlands. He entered into a full out run as he checked his phone for the time. 6:45 it read. He slid the phone back into his pocket, shaking his head. There was no way he was going to miss being with his best friend over school, that was not going to happen.

Everything was quiet in this part of the woods, peaceful. Nothing stirred except for an occasional fox squirrel, or some chirping birds. It was the best place to be. Whistling Razor Sharp, the now slowed teen walked through the forest, looking around to see if he could spot any movement whatsoever. There was nothing... to the unseeing eye. Tristam's eyes narrowed, and he said, "Where are you." He scanned the trees, which were still leaved, and anything could easily be hidden if it wanted to. All of a sudden, everything goes completely quiet, as in, deathly. The birds stopped chirping, the playful squirrels had finished their annoying chattering, and even the wind seemed to go silent when Tristam could feel it's slight breeze on his face no more. Nothing moved, not even Tristam. Instead, his eyes darted to and fro, trying to see if he could find the instigator, but he already knew who it was.
Warm air was suddenly felt on Tristam's neck, and he could feel himself get goosebumps, for it wasn't the wind, but this was like when someone was right behind you, and this was much, much hotter. A very small smile stretched itself across Tristam's face, but other than that, he was absolutely stil, and absolutely tense. He was planning on snapping around, and grabbing the sneaky culprit. "Gotcha!" Tristam blurted as he made a grab for the weird thing, only to find that nothing was there. Eyes going wide, he knew he had been tricked, and he knew what was going to happen next. "Zophoros! You cheater!" yelped the male, turning around just in time to see a red, intimating figure come out from the tops of the trees and swoop down, right for him. The human was tackled to the ground, a dragon pinning him. "Nope, I got you," said the large beast, smiling. Tristam huffed, trying to push Zophoros' left hand off of him and roll to the right. "You cheated!" Tristam claimed again, dusting himself off. Zophoros merely laughed, seeming like thunder. "That was fair," the dragon stated. "I didn't use anything but my breath this time." Zophoros had been caught cheating once, using fire to simulate the heat of his breath. Tristam eyed him, his arms crossed and his brows low to make him look mad. In truth, he was laughing on the inside. "Whatever," Tristam said, turning around as he tired hiding the smile that had managed to escape. Zophoros was staring at Tristam, already knowing what he was doing. "Pouting? Well, that's not sportsman like. I believe you are supposed to shake the opponent's hand afterward," he said, sitting down, obviously amused. Tristam stayed with his back to the dragon, fighting with the smile and trying to get it back down. "Alright," Zophoros said, standing back up and spreading his wings. "I will see you after your schoo-" "Wait, wait!" Tristam cut in, turning around swiftly. Zophoros kept his wings outstretched, on eyebrow raised as he waited for Tristam to admit that he had lost. Tristam growled, the smile still on his face as he mumbled and complained about ow big of a cheater Zophoros was. "Fine... You.. You win," Tristam said, the smile fading finally. The red dragon folded his wings and sat back down. "What was that?" he asked.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:11 am

(Thanks! Your post seemed way more detailed than mine though.)
Annoyed by her Rider's joking, Astra lowered her head and let out a low, rumbling growl, stepping forward threateningly before stopping and pouting "Kallistaaa! You know I don't sleep in a nest anymore. Nests are for hatchlings." At her dragon's sudden shift in attitude, Kallista laughed even harder nearly falling over as Astra gave her a look that clearly said "Really?" After several minutes of laughing, Kallista finally stopped and, moving to give her temperamental dragon a hug, apologized "I'm sorry, Astra. You were too funny, with your grouchy face and all." After a moment's pause, Kallista thought of a way to melt Astra's bad mood and, taking a step back, she asked "Would you like to go for a quick flight before I have to leave for school?"

Astra immediately perked up at the prospect of a flight and began flapping her wingtips eagerly, nodding rapidly as she bounced around in excitement. At her friend's eagerness, Kallista gave one more short laugh before vaulting into her dragon's shoulders and settling herself between two spines. "Well, let's go!" She called to Astra, who instantly leapt into the sky with a roar and began flying higher and higher until they were only a small speck of silver in the blue ocean of sky surrounding them. Kallista let out a wild whoop as they soared on invisible currents and glided when there were none to support Astra's massive wings. After 30 minutes or so had passed, they landed once more in the small clearing, both of them laughing gleefully at the feeling that flying had left inside of them.

(Sorry, had to cut it short. Mom called me. =/)
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:00 pm

(((Detailed, perhaps, but yours seemed better overall. And.. it's ok :D sorry for the wait)))

Tristam kept his arms crossed, trying his best to act mad, but the smile stayed, giving him off. "You win! Ok! You win!" Tristam blurted, waving his arms in the air. Zophoros nodded victoriously. "That's better," he said, standing up and stretching out his large wings. Tristam huffed at this. "Show off," he muttered, that same smile still on. Zophoros laughed again, and Tristam could feel slight tremors. "So, shall we?" asked the dragon, his wings restrained because of the trees. Tristam shook his head and backed up against a tree, for Zophoros had the knack of taking him for surprise rides, especially when he didn't want it. But Tristam already knew all of his tricks. "I've got school," said the male human, backing up so he could walk away. He eyed the red dragon, who had an eyebrow raised and a mischievous smile. "Ok," Zophoros said, looking up to the sky as he made ready to leap. Wow, that was a... Tristam thought, but just then felt the something that was wrapping around his leg. Tristan gulped and growled, suddenly being jerked into the air.

"Zophoros!!" Tristam shouted as the dragon launched into the air, literally like lightning. Tristam had lost his breath for a little bit, before recovering it enough to shout the dragons name a second time. "You sly little fox!!" Tristam shouted, looking back at the ground, which disappeared as the clouds swallowed them. Tristam was dangling, held fast by the dragons long, muscular tail. He looked up at his sneaky best friend, watching him closely as he examined all of his magnificent features.
It was truly a sight. All of his muscles rippled, then went still, rippled again, then went still. Each one following the same rhythm without missing so much as a beat. He watched as Zophoros' wings shoved the air down, each movement seeming as though it was effortless. Zophoros' spikes were laid flat as he continued rising, every once in a while rising as his wings went down.
Tristam's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as he felt himself speeding up, for Zophoros was flinging him up. "Woah!" Tristam exclaimed as he lost contact with the dragon, but he suddenly found himself on the dragon's back. "How was your little ride?" asked his friend. Tristam's smile faded, trying to hide that he actually enjoyed it. "It was scary!" he shouted. "You had me dangling by your tail! Close to falling! Do you know how high we are!?" Zophoros chuckled. "You're a pretty good liar," he said, but not good enough. Zophoros turned his head slightly, glancing at Tristam, who was smiling helplessly. "Alright, alright. It was... fun, I guess," Tristam admitted, letting himself get lost in the sights around him. It was all blue, a beauty, clean, crystal blue. And the clouds, which were pretty far below them, seemed like floating islands where one could just sleep forever. Tristam sighed, and he felt Zophoros sigh as well, but both were content, peaceful sighs. "It's beautiful," Tristam whispered, leaning against Zophoros' back. "Yes, it is," Zophoros agreed. They both gently coasted on the air, Zophoros' wings outstretched to their full length as they rode cut the air. To Tristam, Zophoros was absolutely awesome, he was better than anything he had ever seen. Zophoros was with Tristam since he could remember. He was there through thick and thin, helping him along through this Adventure we call Life. Zophoros was better than any human had ever met, and he was closer than any human had, or ever will be.

Tristam shook his head, a crazy smile on his face. "Hey," Tristam said, leaning forward, even though Zophoros was still some ways away. "Mm-hmm?" Zophoros inquired, he too, lost in the air. Tristam tapped his back three times, and Zophoros chuckled. "Oh, I see," said the red dragon, already knowing what that meant. Tristam got low as he awaited what happened next.
The biggest rush... ever.

Zophoros folded his wings, pointing his head down to do a sudden plummet. Tristam's eyes widen as soon as he saw the clouds, which were little specks. "Here we go!" Tristan shouted, Zophoros' wings tight against his body. The speed increased with such acceleration and ferocity that it was scary at first, but it soon left as everything seemed to be swept away by the screaming wind. All that remained was ecstasy, that rush of adrenaline. They kept falling, the ground enlarging itself as they neared.
A triple tap.
The spreading of powerful wings.
"Nice. Nice!" Tristam shouted as they continued speeding towards the ground, Zophoros hitting the brakes. They swooped down, deviating from their straight line. Many years of practice and the building of muscles paid off, for, to an untrained, unskilled, and to a dragon that didn't have the strength and bone structure, it would be the last flight. For at speeds such as these, it could rip the wings right off any flying thing if suddenly extended.

"That... Was... Awesome! Zophoros!" Tristam shouted, whooping. Zophoros folded his wings, a content smile on his face. "And you didn't want to come," said the dragon. Tristam spun around, that crazy-insane smile on his face. "Yeah.. But.. Thy was epic!" he said. Zophoros chuckled laying down and stretching his wings. "I'll see you after school then, even though you shouldn't be technically going," said the red dragon, closing his eyes. A shadow came over Tristam, saddened by the thought of leaving his best and oldest friend. "Yeah," he muttered. "But, I'll be back, and I can massage you then. Bye!" Tristam waved good-bye, and Zophoros responded by lifting a wing. Tristam chuckled, then head back to the dirtbike, the memories of the past year flooding into thought. He sighed. "I hope Kallista left, finally," he muttered, getting back to the 500. He remembered the girl, but how could he forget. She... was his nemesis.

(((Just about posted this in another RP! :? )))
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Once she had returned to the farmhouse, Kallista quickly darted inside and grabbed her backpack before heading back out and racing to the end of the driveway to wait for the bus. After a few minutes, she heard the low rumble of a heavy vehicle crunching gravel and whipped her head around to gaze down the roadway, spotting the large yellow machine mere moments later. As it ground to a halt, Kallista strode over to it and, when the doors opened, climbed the steps and entered. Gazing down the aisle, she caught sight of her best friend, well her best human friend, waving to her from a seat a few rows back.

Smiling at her friend's enthusiasm, Kallista walked over to her and slid onto the seat, slipping her backpack off of her shoulder and placing it on the floor by her feet. As the bus slowly drove into the city, she chatted with her friend and watched the countryside give way to more houses and stores the father they went. When they reached the school, she turned and headed to her first class, groaning loudly as she remembered that she had Chemistry right away. Shrugging, she made her way through the crowds and, finally, reached her classroom, taking a seat as far to the corner as she could.

As she waited for the rest of the class to arrive, she opened her notebook and drew Astra, every stroke of her pencil giving more detail to the picture that slowly took form on the paper. She loved how the image of her friend was so perfectly etched into her mind and how easily she could bring it to life on such a thin white sheet. By the time the class was ready to start, Kallista had a beautiful portrait of her silver dragoness on the page before her. With a smile, she tore the page out and quickly tucked it into her desk, flipping open her textbook and watching the teacher intently.
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:49 am

Tristam got back to the house just in time to change and freshen himself up from the flight. His hair had been a disheveled mess from the air, and his clothes as well as hands were stained from working on the bike. He did everything like clockwork, from changing, to eating, to brushing his teeth, and placing another part into the CNC and starting it.

Tristam looked around as he got to the door, making sure everything was in place and ready. He was outfitted with his leather jacket and gloves, being that he was going to ride his 250 to school. "Alright," he muttered, walking out the door after locking it. His eyes strayed to the woods, remembering Zophoros, and he hesitated. He really didn't have to go to school any more, he was done, but, he said he would help with some of the classes, Math, Engineering, and Chemistry. Tristam stayed planted in his spot, shifting weight as he thought about it. He really would rather stay home and be with Zophoros, but, he had told one of the teachers he would help for at least the first three weeks. A sigh came out as the male peeled his eyes away from the forest and went on his way to the garage, but before he entered, he made a very loud, high-pitched whistle, kinda like those Saturn missile fireworks, only much louder and longer. Tristam waited for a response as the sound echoed through the still woods, bouncing from tree to tree. Soon, a louder, even higher pitched whistle cut through the air, and Tristam smiled. "See ya, Zophoros," he said, going into the garage and taking out the bike, firing it up with one kick.

"Ahh, school," muttered Tristam as he entered the large building. There were swarms of teens walking in and out, most of them in groups as they chatted and blabbed about anything and everything. Tristam merely strolled into the building, unfazed by all that was going on around him. He didn't care, really, he just wanted to get this over with. So, the male continued his walk, making his way through the hall as he bobbed and weave to get through the heavy traffic. He had passed the Chemistry room, and had seen an all to familiar face enter it. "It's a good thing I'm doing Math first," he muttered, throwing her a glare. "Then chemistry." His eyes didn't leave the girl, for they had a long, and very... colorful history, but the bottom line was, he didn't like her, she didn't like him, that was it. And because of this, Tristam transitioned to the other side of the hallway, trying his best not to be seen lest fireworks go off.

A grey haired professor with circular spectacles sat in a rather large desk with various papers strewn across it, as if it wasn't the first day of school, but the middle. Tristam smiled as he walked in, planning on scaring the mumbling teacher, who was busy writing notes from a rather large book in his hands. "Mr. Ludwig!" Tristam shouted from behind, giving the old man a start. "Oh-oh, what is it... Tristam, my boy!" said Mr. Ludwig as he stood up to give the teen a hug. "What are you doing here? Aren't you finished?" Tristam nodded slightly. "Yeah, but, I said I would help out for a few weeks maybe, so.. here I am!" Tristam responded. Mr. Ludwig have Tristam a confused look, saying, "Hmm," as he slowly sat back down with a grunt. "Not what I used to be, that's for sure," said the happy old man, patting his knees. He brought his finger up to his mouth and tapped it, deep in thought. Looking up at Tristam, he said, "I believe... I believe you do this second. This is second period for you." It was Tristam's turn to get confused. "My schedule said Math, Chemistry, Engineering," said the male, pulling out his sheet, but Mr. Ludwig already had one out, and was holding it for Tristam to see. His already almost stopped and his eyes went wide, for it was the worst possible scenario.
Chemistry
Math
Engineering
"What the matter? Is something wrong?" inquired Ludwig, eyeing Tristam's paled form. Tristam looks around, acting like he was hiding from someone. "Um, ah, are you sure?" he squeaked, looking at the paper one more time. There was no doubt, that was his schedule. He had even pulled out his copy to compare. They both read the same. "Shoot!" Tristam shouted, pounding the desk and giving the old man another start. "Calm down, dear boy," said the professor as he looked at his class. He sighed, already able to guess what was wrong. "Kallista?" he said. Tristam nodded, and the teacher shook his head. "I never could find out why you hate each other so. What did she do to you that would cause such resentment? And what did you do to her?" Tristam simply lowered his head, his fists clenched into tight balls. Of course it had to be Chemistry. "I'll... figure it out," fumed the irritated male, storming out of the classroom. James, Mr. Ludwig that is, sighed and sat back down, shaking his head as the teen exited the room.

Now outside the classroom, Tristam peered inside, trying to see if he could spot Kallista. Nothing. Pulling out his phone, he pressed the home button to see Zophoros laying down outside his cave, the sun directly on him as he laid peacefully curled up in a ball. A smile come over Tristam again, and he felt much better. "Ok, here we go," he said, rolling his shoulders. "Just act like she's not here." It would probably be impossible, but, it was worth a try. If anything, she would probably call him out on something or make fun of him for something dumb he did back when he was younger, like when he blew up a controlled experiment that Kallista got everyone to believe was an accident. Everybody laughed at him for it, even when he denied it and said it was planned. Tristam looked back at the ground, trying to push those thoughts away. "I got this," he muttered, opening the door slowly. "I got this." Clearing his through, he walked straight to the back of the room, sliding his phone in his pocket and not some much as taking his eyes off the wall. When he reached an empty desk back there, he sat down, awaiting for the class to begin. He didn't really plan on doing anything here, just sit and learn things he already knew, but it was ok, he was just doing like he said he would. "I miss you already," he muttered, pulling out his phone one more time and looking at the red dragon. He was quite a sight. Intimidating, amazing, muscular, knowing, powerful, wise.. a dear friend. "See ya in a bit."
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum