Saphira and Nightmare - Dragon and Rider RP

Re: Saphira and Nightmare - Dragon and Rider RP

Postby Saphira's Cave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Kallista Tanin
Upon hearing Tristam's painful tale, Kallista, although not truly gaining any knowledge of him, began to understand his reasoning in their situation. In his mind, he was protecting his closest friend from the perceived evils of the world. Whereas in reality, he was unwilling to allow them a chance at happiness and showed his opinions through forcing the two dragons apart. With this new revelation, Kallista pieced together parts of the past and bits of his character.

As she saw the iridescent tears strolling down his cheeks, she felt sorry for him. That much pain would be unbearable and it was a marvel to her that he had managed to conceal it. When he gave his last bitter retort and turned to exit the cave, Kallista stood and went out after him. Of course, she knew that there was no friendship between them and he would likely only push her away, but she still had to try.

"Tristam!" She called out as she strode swiftly to the mouth of the cave. Once she had emerged into the now-blinding sunlight and spotted him, she walked hesitantly over to him, stopping a couple yards away. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that was why you were so against them being together." She murmured quietly, watching him with a concerned expression. She desperately wished to speak her mind but decided not to as her thoughts differed greatly from his own.

Astruvakus
Having stayed still and silent through Tristam's story, Astra was surprised by his hidden past but even more astonished by the sharp retort he shot out after the tale's completion. Would that truly happen to them? Would they end up bitter and angry with each other? Her worries flooded her mind until her gaze landed upon Zophoros and her eyes met his.

That seemingly insignificant moment was all it took to reassure her that their bond would be everlasting. His eyes seemed to look into her heart and the message that they sent, likely without a thought on his part, was one of love. Astra nearly missed Tristam's final words as she was still caught up in the crimson male's gaze. As both riders left the cavern, the silver dragoness sighed softly and draped her head over her forelimbs, closing her shining amber eyes as she did.
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Tristam Solace

Not bother with Kallista's calling, Tristam quickly wiped the tears that were sliding down his face, hugging himself even harder as he backed up tighter against the tree. He didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't want to see anyone, and didn't want to know anyone. He just wanted to be left alone, dealing with that never-ending, and always haunting, past. It didn't matter what he tried, he could never rid himself of it, and he hated it.

When Kallista stopped a short distance away, all the boy did was stare at the ground, turning away to hide that he was crying. He was preparing himself to be laughed at, ridiculed, getting a verbal slam as all of those years of rivalry finally got out. But what Kallista said instead, surprised him enough to turn towards her.

"What'd you expect," he muttered darkly, sniffling. It was odd, how it was. He actually felt like talking to her, as a Friend. Like all those years of the past suddenly began to fade.
Staring at her suspiciously, Tristam got the feeling there was more than just that.
"Your turn," he muttered, turning back to face the ground. He let out a small sigh afterwards, adding, "It seems like you want to say more anyway."

Zophoros

Sighing, Zophoros raised his head and watched the two humans make their way out. He'd heard all of Tristam's stories. From his deepest fear, to his greatest joy, to his past, all the way to his future. The boy was more broken than anyone he'd seen, but it was all with reasons.

Now all who was left was Astra, and Tristam's words were like arrows, merely bouncing harmlessly off his scales.
"This is Real," he whispered to the amazing creature, his eyes sparkling as they met hers. "This.. is Real."
Standing up and stretching his cramping wings, the Crimosn beast wanted so badly to be at her side, saying everything was going to be ok. But alas, the promise still held, and he had to stay away for Astra's sake.

"I Love you, Astra. And no matter what anyone else says, This will last forever," Zophoros said, giving her a soft smile. "Besides, he's vulnerable now. And if Kallista is really the person I think she is.. this will be behind us. Who knows, they may even become Friends." Turning back around, Zophoros looked upon Astra as she laid her head down and closed her eyes, his smile getting bigger. She seemed so peaceful. A powerful, amazing force, now at rest. Her rythmic breathing almost hypnotizing.
"What are you're thoughts?" asked the formidable beast, sitting down, yet inching somewhat closer.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Kallista Tanin
After Tristam's brief response, followed by a prompt of sorts, Kallista sighed and sank to the ground with her back propped against a stray boulder. "Well, if you're asking about my life prepared to be disappointed. It's been all sunshine and roses for me." She said with a hint of sarcasm. "At least compared to your story. Life is never perfect." She continued, thinking back on her life and marveling at how picturesque her past seemed with his tale still fresh in her mind. "But despite the many trials and torment life may bring, it can also hold happiness and peace. Even if you can't see it, the chances are there." She added before realizing how cheesy she sounded.

"Wow, what was the heck did I just say? That sounded terrible." The dark-haired woman scoffed, pressing a palm to her face. "My point is, if you don't allow yourself to believe that something better is out there, you won't find anything worth living for." With her thoughts spoken, she leaned back and propped her arms up on her knees, picking at a fallen leaf as she waited for him to reply. The leaf eventually wore thin and, at that point, she turned her attention back to the young man standing a short distance away.

Astruvakus
As Zophoros shifted around, Astra's eyes opened to slits to see what he was doing but soon widened to their normal place. "I know you do, Zophoros, just as you know that I feel the same for you." She whispered, lifting her head to gaze up at him. After simply watching the crimson male for a moment, she turned her eyes to the cavern's mouth and sighed before adding "I hope they do put their past behind them and become friends. I don't think I could stand being without you." As she finished, her gaze wandered back to the handsome, fire-scaled male and couldn't help but smile. He was so...perfect.

From his shining crimson scales to his caring heart, everything about him made her fall for him more. In the short time she had known him, she had seen displays of strength, courage, persistence, compassion, and honesty. All of his brilliant qualities made her feel in awe and filled her heart with joy. With him beside her, she felt invincible and extremely lucky. After all, she had found the only one that she really belonged with.

Snapping her attention back to the moment, Astra thought briefly before replying "Hmm... They're a bit jumbled and confused right now but I'll figure them out." Her joking remark caused a smirk to appear on her draconic face and her eyes twinkled. "I'm guessing that isn't exactly what you meant though." She added, tilting her head with a playful grin. Shaking her head, she managed to tone her grin back to a slight smile and finally answered "I think that your rider has a lot of pent up pain and anger that he needs to try to let go of and I think Kallista will be able to help, even though they have been enemies for years."
Saphira's Art Shop
Very sorry to all RP partners/groups I've been absent from. For the last week, I've been trying to treat a family alpaca for Meningeal Worm but sadly she passed on. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but my muse is lacking.
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 am

Tristam Solace

Scoffing and turning back to Kallista, Tristam shook his head, turning back around. "I know it's not perfect," he muttered, seeming to zone out of the moment as he started to stare into nothingness. "But it shouldn't be antiperfect."
As the boy slowly came back to reality, listening to the continuation of Kallista's speech, Tristam slowly, but cautiously came around the tree to be face to face with Kallista, a smile threatening when she declared how mushy her words sounded. Her next sentence was the one Tristam took in, yet couldn't make it drive.
"I know," he almost whispered, turning his head to look into the woods as he slid back to the ground and brought his knees close to his chest. It took a while to respond, being he got lost in his thoughts again, but he did.

"The way I see it, is that there is nothing better out there," he began, his eyes locked onto a patch of grass in front of him. "If even Love can't give you something good.. what can... Nowadays, you don't even know who you can trust, and if you can't do that, why have Friends, the second way for good. I guess.. I guess... I just don't like humans. Hate maybe." Here, Tristam looked up with a worried smile, wondering what the girl would say to that. It was strange, a human hating the human race, but it was possible.
"We just seem.. to take everything good and destroy it, twist it, you know? By the time we get done with something, the once beautiful thing becomes ugly, and the good becomes and disgrace. We take Truth, warp it to make it fit with us, then by that time, no one knows what Truth is, because the Lie looks so close that there is no Truth or Lie, just the Grey, then everything falls apart. I hate it. People are so messed up, so twisted, that it makes me sick. I hate it, maybe even them."
Sighing, Tristam leaned his head back and rested it against the tree, closing his eyes as he did.
"Maybe that's why I live here, maybe that's why I can't find 'peace and happiness'. I'm surrounded by the things I hate, and I can't seem to get away."

Zophoros

"Yes, I know you do," Zophoros replied as he lowered his head. A smile crossed his face when Astra looked at him, feeling a warm, fuzzy feeling wash over him, her eyes the same sparkling gems they were when he first saw her, in all their radiance.
While he followed he gaze out of the cave, a rumbling chuckle could be heard as he heard Astra'a words.
"I agree," he said, "I just hope they don't take to much longer. I can't stand this. You're there, I'm here, but we can't close the gap."
Hunkering down to a play position and grinning, Zophoros imitated a pounce, jumping a few feet more towards the Silver Dragoness, but fell back after. Oh how badly he wanted to be with her! Just for a moment, the smallest of moments. But they had to have a void in between them, and the Crimsoj male couldn't stand it. It was more awkward than irritating. Two wonderous, powerful creatures staying their distance from each other just because a human said so, having to deal with being apart while they tried to be together.

Laughing within himself so it wouldn't hurt their ears in the cave, the fiery male decided to lay down instead, placing his head between his forelimbs and staring longingly at Astra. She was like a Mythical treasure, a Legend, which he had tried all his life to find, only to reach the end and have the final bridge, the bridge that lead to the spire, and find it broken. He couldn't fly over for it was forbidden. He had to cross the way the riddle had said, and that was over the chasm through the bridge.
"Actually, it was," he replied, catching himself staring, but he couldn't help it. "Close enough. I asked how your thoughts were.. Though you could break it down to specifics."
It was at this point that his stomach rumbled, creating deep, yet minor, rumblings throughout the cave. It caused him to flash an embarrassed smile, as well as his scales to flare slightly.
"He does," said the draconic being hurriedly before his stomach was addressed. "And perhaps, but.. there's... there's more to it than that. I think Kallista could help, you know, with her being his kind and all, but, Tristam... well... Tristam... doesn't like humans."
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Kallista Tanin
When Tristam's woeful reply was finished, Kallista sighed quietly and muttered "Well, now you're preachin' to the choir." She paused amoment before beginning a small tirade against her own kind. "Humans are extremely destructive. We take whatever we feel like without any regard for the earth and all the other creatures that inhabit it. We're killing our home but all we can think of is ourselves and in our selfishness we mangle so many spectacular things." As she spoke, her voice gained a hint of both anger and sadness. Through the human race's stupidity, creatures that had lived in harmony and peace with the earth and each other had become extinct.

With an even deeper sense of melancholy, she scoffed and asked of no one in particular, "How can we be so blind that we can not see what we've done to the world around us?" Her question, although painful and lined with sorrow, was one that could be answered in many ways but, at the same time, had no true answer. Pushing away the depressing thoughts with a long exhale, she lifted her gaze to the treetops briefly before articulating "Maybe being forced to deal with the things we hate is a way for us to develop perspective and find better ways to convince people to think more of others?"

Astruvakus
Smiling happily at his playful antics, Astra lifted a forelimb and made a small swipe at him, much like a feline would. She couldn't help but respond to his lively actions with her own. It was in her nature to be exuberant, especially when the ones she loved were happy along with her. As he lay down again, she emitted a deep, purr-like rumble and dropped her head to the ground, her eyes locked on the magnificent orbs of the male before her.

"It will all be as it should be, if only we believe." She murmured sagely, blinking slowly as she spoke. Her gaze drifted outside for a moment before she asked "Is there anything about your rider that you could share without causing more of a...kerfuffle? I think that they, that is, Kallista and Tristam, have more in common than they know." She returned her gaze to Zophoros with a questioning look. However, her expression of interest swiftly morphed back into a grin as his stomach rumbled loudly.

The grin still on her face, Astra pulled herself to her feet with a slight grunt of effort and strode to the rear of the cave, stretching her wings a little as she moved. A few moments later, she returned with the large carcass of a member of the Cervidae family. "Here. We should probably get something in your belly before it growls too loud and causes an earthquake." She suggested, her grin widening as she poked fun at him. With food supplied, she lowered herself back to the ground and watched the crimson male contentedly.
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Tristam Solace

"Agreed," Tristam said quietly, his eyes still on the ground. After a bit, he looked up, not believing he was actually talking to Kallista as a Friend. They'd come a long way, these two, and now, things were changing for the better. What if they could be Friends. What if they laid down their pasts and tried mending the present in hopes of a better future.
Hmm, Tristam wondered as he stared at Kallista, but he didn't know it till she started talking again.

"Maybe," he muttered, straightening himself and taking a deep breath as he finished recovering himself. "And I've asked myself the same question, but things are how they are, and they don't seem to be changing... Now, why don't we forget this little, ah.. "vulnerable moment" ever happened and.. make sure it stays between us, ok?" When he finished, he began walking back to the cave, drifting back into his thoughts as the question arose again, but he was too prideful to say anything.
"You know, you aren't as bad as I thought," he said instead, not stopping his walk, "Still bad, but not as bad. Still need some work though."

Zophoros

Letting out a playful growl, Zophoros made another step back to avoid the swipe, afterwards snapping his jaws for intimidation. His low growl wasn't very effective, being his smile shut down any real threat. But it was all in jest, those brief moments when adults act like children again.

"Beautiful, polite, skilled, and wise," Zophoros said, lying down as well. He leveled his head with hers, his eyes directly in front of hers. "And there seems to be more that is to be revealed, but so far, it looks like you're already Perfect." As the male gave a gentle smile, he repositioned his head slightly, getting more comfortable.
"Not really. Tristam is the kind of person that, if he tells you something about himself, he expects you to keep it to yourself. He finds it extremely offensive if he was to tell one something, especially secrets, and they go and tell another. He treasures privacy more than one would think, and I think that's a good quality. And yes, I agree. I think they would enjoy each other as Friends. They seem to have similar interests, as well as qualities. I actually think they would've been Friends, had a rivalry not started."

Holding the blush of embarrassment this time, Zophoros merely closed his eyes, acting like nothing had happened. But because he had done so, missed the brilliant spectacle.
"Oh.. Thank you," he said, smiling when she made fun of his stomach. "But.. in all my life, no matter how loud my stomach has growled, I have never been guilty of any such force. Although, I'm sure yours has also attained slight.. tremors."
Smirking, the crimson male bit into the deer and took an chunk of meat, all the while acting like he hadn't said anything.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Kallista Tanin
As Tristam spoke again of the unchanging ways of the world, a spark of wisdom seemed to burn in Kallista's mind. "The world cannot change on its own. Without hard work from those who wish for a better tomorrow, it will only continue to degrade." After that short bought of insight, she rose to her feet and brushed the dirt and leaves from her jeans. Once the majority of the debris was cleared, she trailed Tristam back to the cave, smiling slightly at his plead.

Lifting a hand to her lips, she made the motion typical for showing that one's lips are sealed before returning "You aren't too bad yourself." Her smile grew brighter as she released a short chuckle. As they entered the cave, Kallista was a bit surprised that Astra had brought out some meat for Zophoros. Not because she was self-centered, but because of the promise she had made. Although now that she looked closer, they were maintaining a small distance between them.

Astruvakus
After she had lain down again, Astra lowered her head, teeth bared in a mock threat, and directed a deep growl back at Zophoros but retained the same playful attitude. "You've only scratched the surface!" laughed the massive silver dragoness. "There's so much more to me than that. Just as there is more to you than the array of amazing qualities I have discovered so far." She paused a moment to simply enjoy being there with him before she continued "You have already proven that you are strong, witty, compassionate, honest...and I knew right when I met you that you are handsome." As she listed his spectacular traits, her lips curved upwards in an ever-growing smile and she desperately wished to be beside him.

Shoving her pains away with the thought of their future, Astra watched him take a chunk of venison and reluctantly admitted "I suppose I am a little hungry." With a smirk of her own, she gave another slight growl and darted her head forward, swiftly snapping up a minuscule piece of meat before retracting her head. "Aha! Success!" She trumpeted, grinning devilishly as she placed her stolen bit between her fore-paws. "I have bested the mighty beast!" She boasted tauntingly, her eyes alight. Pausing in her show of triumph, the dragoness took a bite of the succulent meat, her gaze remaining on Zophoros as if she were waiting for him to try and take it back.
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 am

Tristam Solace

Chuckling dryly to himself at the persistent, optimistic fea, Tristam muttered, "It doesn't want to change." He had said mostly to himself, and even made a glance back at Kallista as if he was expecting a reply.
"Forget it, Kallista. There's no use telling me anything. I've tried everything I could, did everything I could, and this just doesn't seem to leave me. But it's fine, I guess this is who I am, and it's cool," he said as he returned to the cave.
"And thanks," he added after he saw her motion, though he did blush a little, and his next reaction was to get a small smile as well, getting even more flustered when Kallista'a own grin got bigger.

"Anyway," said the human male, clearing his throat before turning to Astra and Zoph. He didn't get bothered by their antics, but as actually rather amused by them.
"I have something to tell you guys," said the teen, lifting his voice to get their attention. "I guess... I guess I don't mind if you hang out or whatever. I-it's fine... So Astra.. you're off the promise." As the boy spoke however, he gave Astra a look that read, If you break his heart, I'll kill you, then turned to walk towards his Best Friend.

Zophoros

"Oh?" said the red beast, raising an eyebrow as he took another bite. "Handsome, huh?" Zophoros smirked then, lying down and placing the venison between his own forelimbs and his eyes stayed on Astra, having a smile of his own.
"But not majestic? Fearsome? Terrifying?" said the male, acting as if he was hurt. As Zophoros spoke, his wings began to stretch out, expanding to as much as the cave would let them and showing off the glistening scales at the front, as well as the spikes, before becoming a thick membrane, which was hinted with some scaling.

"That's ok, though," Zoph said, lowering them. "I guess I'll just save my complements for-.. hey!" What the male wasn't expecting, was for the Dragoness to take his food. He had been so caught up in his own words, that he hadn't even heard Astra's warning growl.
Eyes narrowing and bringing in the deer closer, Zophoros looked between the deer and the Dragoness, wondering which one to address first. Astra's comments hurt his pride, but he acted like he didn't care, though he was forming a plan in his mind.
"Ohh. bested she says," countered the crimson Dragon, all the while getting ready for a pounce. "Nah, just.. surprised."
Eyes locked and muscles completely tense, Zoph's smile got bigger as his own eyes caught fire. This, is where they would see who was better.
But, just as he would about to make the jump, Tristam's voice was heard, and the fiery creature instantly relaxed.
Ill get you later, said his glance towards Astra, followed by a wink.

The news was almost too much for the male, and he almost made the pounce there out of pure joy. But as he looked over the two young humans, he couldn't help but get some ideas.
"Gotcha!" he roared victoriously as he swiftly turned and jumped on the Dragoness, pinning her to the floor. "Now, Ill take that."
But there was another thing to this, for, as Zophoros had made the leap, he had lashed out his tail in a manner that would seem as though it was an accident, and sent Tristam through the air, colliding with Kallista.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby Saphira's Cave » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Kallista Tanin
At Tristam's reply, Kallista lifted her hands as if in surrender and said "Alright, I'll stop." She gave a slight nod to his thanks while she walked. As a reddish tint crept into his cheeks, she couldn't help but snort humorously at how funny it was to see him blush. Her outburst only lasted a moment before she regained what little composure she had had and, once the impact of the laughter had passed, she said "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. You just..have a bit of, um, red on your face and, oh wow, is that a smile?" Her comment was, of course, all in fun but she was truly surprised to see such a genuine smile on his face.

As the young man announced that he was releasing Astra from her promise, Kallista could see the lookof joy and thankfulness on her friend's face but failed to notice the plotting look that the crimson male had on his face. Having missed that, she was unable to move out of the way as Zophoros' tail smacked into Tristam and sent him flying towards her. As the boy flew into her, Kallista's breath was knocked out of her and, when they hit the cold stone floor, she was momentarily paralyzed. She gasped for air for a few seconds before she was finally able to breath and push herself into a sitting position.

Once she had made sure that she had no injuries, she reached over and tapped Tristam's shoulder lightly. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, a little worried but still smiling at how happy the two dragons were. As she attempted to lean against the wall, she came to the realization that her arm had broken her fall and was now quite sore. Seizing her movement, she prodded the most painful spot gently, wincing softly as a bruise began to appear on her upper arm.

Astruvakus
Laughing at the hurt tone in his voice, Astra snaked her neck forward and said "Well, terrifying and fearsome are a bit of a stretch but majestic? Yeah, majestic suits you." As he extended his wings, her eyes darted wherever the light bounced from his scales and she had an almost kittenish expression as if she wanted to attack the bright flashes. Zophoros' counter only caused her grin to expand and her tongue to slither out of her maw. "Oh, surprised? That's all? And yet I got this." She replied, acting flabbergasted as she held up her morsel in a talon.

Upon hearing the spectacular news, Astruvakus locked eyes with Tristam and, just as his had sent her a message if warning, hers returned "Thank you." But, as she had been focused on the human male, she failed to notice Zophoros pounced. As he collided with her and pinned her, belly down, to the ground, she yelped and quickly snapped up the meat, swallowing it to prove she had won. "Haha! You're not getting it back now!" She laughed, craning her neck to grin impishly at him.

After giving him her brilliant grin, she bent her neck down and bunched herself up before rolling her shoulders and bucking similarly to a horse, snapping her wings open as soon as she was able to. As she managed to dislodge the crimson male, even temporarily, she spun to face him with a playful growl before launching her own attack. Although the thudding of the two massive beasts caused the cave to quiver slightly, the impacts were not enough to damage the sturdy cavern.
Saphira's Art Shop
Saphira's Cave

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 am

Tristam Solace

Getting even more red when Kallista found his embarrassment funny, the human male tried turning away, hiding himself in the hood of his sweater.
"No I don't," he mumbled, his smile fading. "I don't blush, and no, it's not." Yet, through the burning of his cheeks, he couldn't help but wonder. His hand end up creeping up his side, touching the heated area, only to drop down faster than it came so Kallista wouldn't see it and get another kick.

"S-see," he said weakly, nodding to help his confidence and convince himself he didn't blush. "No blush."
Adding another nod to reaffirm, Tristam started walking towards Zophoros, both hands going to his face this time as soon as his back was to the fae.
It was true, he did blush.
"Any wh-..." he had began, only to get cut short as the wind was suddenly drove out of him by some blood red object. It didn't register at first, not after the initial huff and the flight. The only thing that really did get through the boys mind was that he was now flying through air for no apparent reason, and then the intense pain as he collided with another object, as well as the ground.

"What-what?" he asked, his face ina grimace as he rubbed his head. "I don't blush," he muttered again, thinking Kallista was talking about him blushing again. But all he could really hear was the ringing in his ears and the throbbing of his head.
It was pretty painful, but when he had finally cleared enough to realize what happened, he shot straight up.
"Wait, wait," he whimpered, thinking it was his fault. "I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what happened, but, I was just walking, and.. I saw red..." He stopped there, looking up from the female sitting on the floor.
"Did I really blush?" he asked quietly, thinking the red was from his cheeks.
"You're hurt!" he said, crouching down beside her and changing the subject. He eyed her arm, taking it gently in his hands.

Zophoros

Searching frantically for the small piece of the deer, Zophoros kept the Dragoness down, searching everywhere he could. He was determined to prove he had not been outdone.
When he had finally found it, he made another lunge, stretching out his neck to reclaim his prize as he held the their down.
"What?" Zophoros said in yet another surprise to find Astra had beat him to it. "But.. but... I just had it!" he protested, staring at the brilliant, yet thieving, Silver Dragoness.
Zophoros really couldn't believe what just happened. It was a smart move, and if all things, the fiery male couldn't believe she had eaten it. And just like Astra said, he wasn't getting it back now.

Still in shock about the move, Zophoros found himself getting flung off the culprit, but regained himself in the air, landing short while after Astra.
"Well, my lovely," he said, crouching low as he got for ready for retaliation. A smile of his own crept across his face at Astra's skill and competitiveness; she was challenging, even for him. "I couldn't believe you would do such a thing, swallowing someone else's food. I now have to ask you to forfeit this challenge, and we'll call it even, with me taking the win. Unless, of course, you feel like losing."
His now glowing red eyes had narrowed down to slits, and a confident grin spread across his face. His tail had also joined, which it now swaying back and forth slowly.
"Ah-ha!" he said happily as the adrenaline kicked in when the Silver Dragoness tackled him. "You're demise it shall be!" Nipping playfully at her belly, the crimson male used his wings to pull away from the tumble, flying close to the curling before coming down faster than he had gone up. In his attack, he went teeth went straight for the fae's neck, while he used his speed and weight to tackle her and pin her once again.
"Looks like you're out of tricks and wits, my dear," said the male proudly, "Shall we consider terms of withdraw, or.. shall I teach you a lesson or two?"
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum