Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Prvt.

Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Prvt.

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm

So, same deal, but we can add more Faults :D.

I'm also going to change when they transform to night only, but that's just me, you can do whatever you want.

Name: Tristam Solace
Personality: Tristam is the quiet popular teen, meaning, he's popular, but doesn't brag about it or even accept it. He goes about his day, getting everything done, and doesn't think twice about it. He's got a very fiery temper, but is sweet and kind. He helps out anybody that needs help, unless they get on his bad side. Tristam gets just about anything he wants, from both students, and teachers.
Looks: Stands 5'10" with amber eyes and long, thick black hair. He is very strong and has a very healthy, fit body. He wears camouflage pants with a light brown shirt underneath. On top of the shirt, he has a dark blue hoodie with Wolves on it.
Crush: None
Date: None
Animal: Grey Wolf. Black morph
Faults: Has a Wolf's eyes, ears, internals (organs and such, including teeth), a tail, and even fur.

Name: Sapphira Solace
Personality: She is a very carefree girl, doing as she pleases. She is intelligent, despite he freedom, and won't get into trouble herself, but has the skill to blame it on someone other than her. She is very sly and knows how to woo a male, able to bring him into her power, only to get what she wants, then she lets him go. She doesn't "play" with anybody, however.
Looks: Sapphira stands at the height of 5'9", with soft, flowing golden hair that extends down to her waist. She is very slim, but not sickly thin. She has very defined features, and her deep hazel eyes stand out of a clean, beautiful white face. She wears jeans with a white, long sleeve sweater, covering a tee with a tiger on it.
Animal: Tiger
Faults: Teeth, eyes, tail, and even claws, which are retractable and hidden under black, leather gloves. She grows whiskers when she gets mad (XD), along with fur.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Re: Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Pr

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Name: Freya Marrel
Personality: Shy, closed off, quite, fearful, jumpy and skittish
Looks: she is around 5'8, raven black hair, two big wings sticking from her shoulder blades, golden eyes that can see better than most. She likes wearing all black clothes, her favorite is black leggings, a black sweater that stops just above her knees and black converse.
Crush: none
Date: none
Animal: Raven
Fault(s): she has two big black wings, golden eyes, talon like nails, she can talk to birds

(I'll make the guy once I think one up XD)
SilentMyth

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Sounds good! ^^

Also... couldyoustart?iseemtobeabitofabuzzkillwhenistart
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 am

|Freya Marrel|

Freya walked through the hall, stopping at her locker and opening it. After a few minutes of going through her books she places her bag into the locker and closes it, heading over to a group of friends.
SilentMyth

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 am

Tristam Solace ||| Sapphira Solace

Tristam walked through the densely packed hallway, making his way towards his locker with his head down, headphones around his neck, and his head bobbing up and down as he listened to Heartbit. He tried not to gather to much attention, but every person that passed by seemed to say, "Yeah! Tristam!" Or "What's up?" Some would even pay him, much to his disappointment.
He finally reached his locker, finding multiple females clustered by it as they waited for him. He sighed, slowly walking up to the locker as they giggled. "Yeah, Tristam," said one of them, walking up to him. Tristam replied by a mere bob of his head, not really paying attention as the song continued. The teen tried again. "So.. what are you doing tonight?" she asked, the girls behind her giggling. Tristan shrugged, mouthing the words to his song, which was almost over.
"Ok, back it up, back it up. Give the man some space would you?" said another female as she came towards the group. It was Sapphira. The group gave her glares as they started to disperse, some muttering things about her. "That mean you too," Sapphira said, staring at the one that was right next to Tristam. The teen huffed and turned her head aside in posh manner. Sapphira rolled her eyes, shooing her away.
"That's the third time this week," Sapphira said to Tristam, who watched as they left. "You own me, you know that right?" Tristam turned to his younger sister, smiling. "Whatever," he said, walking off. Sapphira chased after him, her sunglasses hiding her eyes and gloves on. "Where do you think you're going?" she said, coming up beside him, shifting slightly as she moved her tail to a move comfortable position. Tristam looked around, making sure nobody had seen anything. They were both labeled weird, yet, everybody liked Tristam, and Sapphira was well known as well, especially among males.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am

|Freya Marrel|

Freya was pushed by one of her friends and her wings smacked Tristam and Sapphira, causing Freya to jump around to face them. "Oh! I-I'm so, so sorry. They pushed me and m-my wings are... Big so..." after a sentence, she became a stuttering and blushing mess. "I'm sorry. I-I really didn't mean too." she whispered, closing her eyes and waiting for something bad to happen.
SilentMyth

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 am

(I've got to get to school soon but i'll be back around ten or eleven.)
SilentMyth

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:17 am

(((Oh... I thought the other kids didn't know about them. XD
Ok, see you den.))

Tristam Solace ||| Sapphira Solace

Tristam lept slightly, his hand coming up as the large wings smacked him across the face. It hurt, and he end up recoiling backwards, tumbling. "Its... It's ok," Tristam said as he swiftly put his hood back on so nobody would see the two deep, black ears. Sapphira helped him up, but not before giving a slight glare to Freya, even though it was hidden underneath the shades. "Careful," she said. "You could hurt somebody with those." Right then, Tristam's nose began to bleed, the blood dripping down now that gravity took over. Sapphira gasped as Tristam held his nose, and she went to look at it. "It's fine, it's fine," he said, pushing Sapphira's hands away. Sapphira had taken the least part, getting hit on the arm while Tristam took the brunt. She had a slight bruise, but, she was fine.
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:24 am

Freya Marrel

"I'm sorry." She said, backing up. "What can I do to help?" Freya asked, opening her locker again and grabbing a box of tissues. "H-here..." She said quietly, holding out the box with a smile. "Sorry again..."
SilentMyth

Postby Hybridyzed_Nightmare » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 am

Tristam Solace

Tristam nodded, licking the blood as it reached his upper lip. "It's... ok. It's ok. It was an accident," he said, glancing at Sapphira when he said the last part. He brought his head up, trying to get the blood backwards. "I like your wings," he said, trying to break the mood. He want much to talk, but, he didn't want her to feel bad.

Sapphira Solace

Sapphira eyed Freya behind the glasses, playing it to seem like she was looking at Tristam. Classic. Not bad, Sapphira thought, thinking Freya was trying to make a move. She was used to girls chasing Tristam, but Tristam didn't like it. He wanted to be left alone. "It's ok, I've got some in my locker," Sapphira said, looking to where they just came. "I'll be..." "No, it's ok," Tristam interjected. "She's got them right here, and I really need one." Tristam took his left hand from his nose and accepted a few tissues, putting them against his nose. Sapphira's eyebrows furrowed, wondering why he was acting the way he was. He had cut her off and accepted the tissues. Sapphira just shrugged it off. Knowing Tristam, he probably felt bad.

(((Quick question. So.. does everybody in the school know about them being part animals? Or..
I'm just a bit confused.)))
Working on it...

To the Stars
Hybridyzed_Nightmare

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum