Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Prvt.

Re: Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Pr

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 am

Aurora Solstice

"Ok," nodded Aurora as she kept her head low, two different emotions sweeping over her and trying to take the throne. One of them was excitement, which prompted a smile to form on her face, and her eyes to sparkle. The other was fear. She had never flow before, let alone by a human. It seemed cool though, like the stuff from books and fairytales.
"Ok," she repeated, lifting her head as excitement won, especially when Freya had said it was beautiful. Though.. when the Raven had held out her pinkie, Aurora stared at it for a moment, looking between Freya and the appendage. The little girl end up pushing it back down, smiling brighter when she thought it was a sign of Friendship.
"I'm ready whoever you are," she said quietly, getting a little tense and swallowing. "Just.. don't let go, ok?"

Tristam Solace

Smiling as the two girls spoke, Tristam glanced back at Toby, watching as the retired Vet muttered to himself and stuck a pencil in his mouth. He was busy, by the looks of it, and would occasionally write something on the map.
Turning back to the duo, he chuckled when Aurora pushed Freya'a pinky back down; she obviously hadn't encountered such before.
"Be careful, ok? Freya?" Tristam said softly, giving her a kiss on the cheek as she rubbed her back. "I'll be watching you guys from down here."
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
Drawn after: I Remember
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qO2pxzHNE
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:37 pm

"Okay.." Freya chuckled and picked Aurora up, "ill be as careful as possible." She laughed, spreading her wings out and taking flight.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 am

Going slightly tense when Freya picked the little girl up, Aurora let out a slight gasp when they were suddenly in the air, the color draining from her face for a brief moment as the tree grew smaller and smaller.
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
But with each stroke of the Raven's wings, Aurora got calmer, feeling the wind blow through her hair as it said to just take in the moment.
"Whoa," she breathed, looking up instead of down and smiling as she looked over Freya'a wings, traveling to her eyes.
"You were, you were right!" she exclaimed, laughing jubilantly as she stretched out her arms. "It is beautiful up here."
Afterwards, Aurora closed her eyes, letting the wind howl past her as she pictured herself up here all the time.
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Freya rolled her eyes, "Told you so." she said, hovering above the clouds.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Chuckling at Freya's annoyance, Aurora looked down, feeling unafraid despite she was being held by a stranger.
"You don't like me, do you," asked the girl somewhat quietly, though she never looked back up at the Raven, a neutral expression on Aurora's face.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Freya looked at Aurora when she spoke, a frown forming on her face. "I... just don't know how to treat kids. I haven't seen a kid for a while... I'm sorry.." She chuckled sadly, "I guess I also didn't want to share Tristam with anyone." She sighed, gently moving her wings so they hover above the clouds.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm

"Oh," nodded the little girl. "Well.. kids are the same as grown ups, kinda. They're just more hyper, and.. shorter. But we're still the same. I understand."
At Freya'a second statement, it was Aurora's turn to giggle, even smirking. "Dont worry," Aurora said, "I get that too... kinda. He's yours, and I understand. I'll stay away from him if you want. I'll just get Toby if I need a story told to me."
Smiling, Aurora looked Freya directly in the eyes. Holding out a hand and shaking a different imaginary one.
"Deal," she said afterwards. "I'll stay away from Tristam, and I'll show you about kids. Also, if you're getting tired, we can go back."
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Freya nodded softly, "You don't have to stay away from him, its fine.." She slowly lowered them to the ground. "We have a long way to go."
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 pm

"Ok," Aurora said, stepping onto the ground. "I'll watch myself around him then, and if I ever get in the way, you can just tell me." Giving a satisfied smile, Aurora walked alongside the group, looking around the woodlands and kicking a rock around. After a while of looking between Freya, Tristam, and Toby, her curiosity got the better of her.
"So.. what exactly happened to you guys, if I may ask," she blurted through her nervousness, her hand going down Moon's back. "And where are we going again? And why? How long have you been like that? Is the government after you? How's you get your wings? Could I get some?"
As she spoke, every words began to get energized, and by the time she had finished, her eyes were ablaze. She was also standing alongside Freya as if they had been lifelong Friends that had split and were now reuniting. The thought of being chased after the government also made this all feel like a rogue runaway type thing with lots of shooting, treachery, exploding vehicles, and sad scenes.
And Aurora loved the thought of being a part of it.
ElectroLuminescence

Previous

Return to 1x1 Forum