Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Prvt.

Re: Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Pr

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:39 am

"Hmm," Toby said, his eyes going between Tristam and Freya. He was getting some hints here and there, and his eyes narrowed as he watched Freya walk around.
"I see," he said as he frowned, his brows furrowed. He shrugged it off and instead change the subject, getting up and shutting off the stove.
"I think I'll pass," he said, placing a towel over his shoulder. "Maybe some other time though, one that's doesn't involve just the two of you."
Scoffing, Toby shook his head as he quickly washed the dishes, remembering his youth.
"I'll be done in a minute, just got to wash these," he said.

Tristam was getting a little anxious, begging Freya to stop. He even let out a muffled whine.
"What are you doing?" he mouthed, watching her as she walked around.
He closed his eyes as she hugged him, making a quick glance at Toby before hand.
"You know I do," he muttered, keeping his eyes from Freya's. "And I made a perverted comment."
Tristam let out a sigh of relief, but still didn't like the fact that Toby probably knew what they had been up to.
"We should," Tristam said, turning to Freya and kissing her on the lips.
"And maybe.. we could keep Toby from accompanying us on our endeavors?" Tristam whispered worriedly. "He doesn't need to come with. And we don't need a chaperone."
Tristam smiled weakly.
"No Toby," he said, standing up and getting his bag. "I'll be outside."
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
Drawn after: I Remember
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qO2pxzHNE
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:44 am

Freya sighed, rubbing the back of her neck as she straighten up. "It was only a joke, my lovely friends..." she patted Tristam on the head, "I only belong to one person." she giggled and picked up her bag. "Hurry up." she called, walking to the door. "Don't worry. I'd never cheat." she smiled gently and waited for him.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Tristam shrugged, giving a half-smile.
"Guess that makes two of us," he said, closing his eyes as she pet him. "But I guess I should let you have your fun. I can't expect you to be Angelic all the time."
Tristam smirked as he followed behind Freya, poking her side then quickly running to the opposite side to avoid retaliation. He stopped and gave her a kiss on the lips again.
"I know," he said quietly. "And I belong to you. And I too, would never cheat."
Smiling, Tristam turned towards the kitchen.
"Coming, Toby?" he called, placing a hand in the knob.

"Yeah, I know," Toby nodded, finishing up with the dishes. He hurriedly placed the last one in its place, then ran off to his room and got his already packed bags.
"Ready," he said as he went through everything, making sure nothing was forgotten. He smiled, getting excited about wandering through the world to a new place. It made him feel like a Pioneer in the early days, trying to find a place to call home.
"Who's that?" he asked suddenly, peering through the window to see a little girl and what seemed like her dog standing outside the door. The girl was busy wiping something red from the dogs neck, and had a dirtied backpack as well as overalls, which also had holes and scrapes.
Before he knew it, she was up and knocking on the door.
"Hello?" she called. Toby merely froze, looking towards the teens to see what they would do, then dropped his bags and answered the door.
"Hi," he said, looking at her. "Can I help you?"
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Freya stared at the girl before gasping and backing up against Tristam in an attempt to hide her wings. "T-Tristam?" she asked quietly, gripping his hand tightly. "Toby, we're on a tight schedule, we have to go!" she hissed, crossing her arms now. The way her wings were twisting out of sight hurt, the pain brought brims of tears in her eyes. "Please?" she pleaded, staring at the dog.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Tristam lost balance for a little bit, getting some feathers in his mouth even.
"What's up?" he asked, looking around as he tried to see what had our her on edge. He then noticed Toby as he opened the door, eyes going wide when he saw the girl.
Immediately going in front of Freya, Tristam out his hood up, effectively hiding his ears.
"Relax," he whispered to Freya as he passed her. "Don't hurt yourself please."
As he blocked Freya, Tristam eyed Toby, agreeing with Freya that they needed to move. The sun was already setting, and they should've been gone by now.

Toby sighed, his anger getting sparked.
"I'll try," he whispered back, hiding his face behind the door. "Just.. give me a minute."
"Hey, mister," the girl began, looking down at her dog when it stood up and went to alert, letting out a low growl as it caught the familiar scents. "My dog here, Moon, is kinda hurt. She's bleeding slightly on the neck, and I wanted to know if you could maybe give me a bandage. Just one, mister. Please?"
Toby eyed the girl, his curiosity getting sparked.
"Do you live around here?" he asked.
The girl froze for a slight moment, then relaxed, her hand going down to Moon as she made an attempt to enter the house.
"No," she replied quietly.
"Where are your parents then?"
The girl purses her lips, holding Moon steady.
"Stay," she said to her dog. "Well.. they're kinda away right now, so.. I'm on my own or a few."
"Hmm," Toby said suspiciously. "I guess I'll give you some." Turning around, Toby wwnt and got some bandages and brought them back, handing them to the girl so she could use them.
"Thanks," she said, wrapping her dog right there. "I really appreciate it."
"Yup," Toby said, about to close the door.
"Wait, wait," interjected the girl, sticking her foot in the door.
"Yes?" Toby asked, getting impatient himself.
"You seem like a nice guy, and you look like you wouldn't lie. I have a question. Did a Raven riding on a Wolf pass through here? I know it sounds odd, but, Moon here tracked them, and we got all the way to here, then it suddenly stops. She lost the trail, and we've been circling your house without the slightest trace of a scent trail," she said, looking at him with serious eyes.
Toby almost laughed.
"A Raven riding on a Wolf, huh?" he asked. "I don't know about th.."
"Can I come in?" she interrupted suddenly.
Toby went silent, staring hard at the girl, but didn't answer.
"That rude, you know," she said. "You usually welcome someone in your home, especially a little girl who's cold and doesn't even have real clothes to wear. And whose Best Friend is hurt. Besides, I know you know where the Raven and the Wolf are."
Toby stared even harder at the girl, his eyes threatening to narrow.
"Good night," he said, closing the door. It was extremely uncalled for, but, that was all he could do.
Except that the nine-year-old jumped through just in time, along with Moon.
"I gotcha!" she cried, pointing to Freya and Tristam, a massive smile on her face. Moon barked once in confirmation, eyeing the pair.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Freya exploded now and stepped around Tristam, wings spread out and giving a small growl. "It's rude to barge into someone's home and follow people around, you know? If I wanted some brat following me around, I'd have a kid. So stop following us!" She towered over the girl, eyes narrowed. "We have somewhere to be, let's go!" she hissed to the other two, opening the door before turning to the girl. "And if you or your dog follows us, I'll eat you." she growled, walking out past the girl and walking away from the house.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 pm

The girl didn't even listen to Freya as she yelled at her, but was instead mesmerized by the fae as she stretched her wings out.
"Whoa," she breathed, reaching a hand out nervously to see if she could touch Freya's wings while she could. But Freya had left before she could.
"Wait, wait, please!" she said. "I didn't mean to be rude, and... I'm not a brat. I was just curious. Are those real? Are you a bird? Are you a goddess or something? A spirit?"
Bounding after Freya, the girl stopped when Freya said she would eat her and Moon.
"Well thats rude," she muttered, but stayed otherwise unfazed as she ran after Freya.
"Can I touch them? That's awesome! Can you fly?" What's your name? I'm Aurora Solstice, and this is my Best Friend Moon," she said, holding a hand out to the Raven as they walked.

Tristam watched silently as Freya gave the girl a verbal slam, stepping forward to try and calm her down. But she was off out the door before he knew it.
"Wasn't expecting that," Tristam said to Toby, who nodded in agreement as he shook his head. Toby honestly kinda liked the girl. She wasn't afraid to get what she wanted, even if she was a bit pushy.
"Freya," Tristam said quietly as he came beside her, trying to calm her down as gently as he could. "Take a deep breath."
The male then turned to the girl, eyeing her a little bit.
"Shouldn't you be heading home, kid?" he asked. "Where are your parents, really. I don't understand why they would leave you running around like this. You look like you haven't changed in weeks. Along with that, you look like you're ten, yet you're walking around with your dog, and you didn't go home when she got injured. Which leads me to wonder..."
Toby nodded.
"Are you lost?" Toby finished.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Freya turned to the girl, her face softening. Her wings slowly lowered to the girl's reach, "Go ahead." she mumbled, looking away. "I can fly, my name is Freya." she mumbled, lightly shaking her hand. Freya looked to Tristam, biting her lip, "That last name sounds so... familiar..." she said quietly. "Do you have any older siblings?" she wondered, looking down at the girl.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:27 pm

"Thanks," she said, stopping as Freya turned to her. Aurora felt her wings, running her hands through them.
"These are awesome, Freya," she said quietly, dropping her hands. "I wish I was like you. I wish I had wings. The I could fly, be free. And I could hide myself whenever I wanted too."
Aurora sighed, glancing at Moon, who was busy scratching the bandage.
"Ok," she said to her dog, nodding as she spoke.
"Moon trusts you, so I trust you," Aurora said, turning to the trio.
"I don't have parents. I don't know what happened to them. I grew up with foster parents, who treated me like I was just their property... The reason I'm here now is because.. is because... I ran away. I learned that I have relatives in Monatana, my grandma and grandpa, to be exact. But I'm not going back, ok? And you won't make me."
Aurora backed up slightly, her hand moving to the katana on her side. She was mostly talking to the males, and she was actually backing up into Freya's wings.
"I wish," she said sadly. "Aurora Solstice is the name I gave myself. I don't... I don't know my real name."
Aurora looked at the ground, then hugged Freya.
"But I've always wanted an older sister," she said. "Someone who can teach me things. Help me make my hair, help me pick the right clothes. Someone who I can share my feelings with. I know we just met, and you think I'm a brat, but.. but I like you guys. And Moon's really comfortable, something that never happens around strangers. Plus, you never answered my question. What exactly are you guys? Aliens? Spirits? If you are spirits, can you take me away? Can you take me to my family? Maybe you could show me my parents."
Aurora hugged Freya harder, burning her face into her side as she starts to cry.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll stop being a brat," she said, pulling away and going to Moon, who was already beside her and getting hugged by the girl.
"I'll leave if you want me too. It's ok. You don't even know me. Come on, Moon," she said, walking off, "It's just us anyway."

Tristam and Toby watched and listened intently, absorbing anything and everything that happened.
"We're not going to take you back," Tristam said. "But you shouldn't really be out here by yourself. Besides, I think you can tag along, we're heading to Montana too. It wouldn't hurt I guess. You seem like someone who can take care of herself."
Tristam smiled, feeling bad for Aurora.
So did Toby.
And both males turned to Freya as Aurora began to walk away, seeing if she would take her. Aurora seemed attached to the Raven, probably because she fit her expectations of a sister, so it was up to her.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Freya looked to Tristam with an annoyed look before shaking her head, "Fine. Don't expect me to play mommy though." she said, walking a little more. "No kid should have me as a mother." she had thought about it... she and Tristam should never have kids. Freya did want kids but she didn't want her child to be a monster like her.. If the kids did turn out like Freya, it would be considered a monster.. "If your longing for a mother, Toby can play house with you." she mumbled, looking back at the group. "Now please, hurry up. I'd rather not have to be locked up again." she met Tristam's eyes and frowned before looking away. "Your not living with us when we get to Montana, we cant waste money on some random kid."
SilentMyth

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum