Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Prvt.

Re: Under the Surface[(SilentMyth ||| |_-'Nightmare'-_|)] Pr

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:27 am

Tristam smiled, about to call for Aurora, when Freya's second statement caught his attention. So did the others, and her look wasn't very comforting.
"Is everything alright, babe?" he asked quietly, looking at her with worried eyes. "What were you talking about? What do you mean no kid should ever have you as a mother. I thought we wanted kids."
Tristam's frowned deepened, and he glanced at the ground.
"We weren't going to house her," he said softly, going to hold her hand. "Although you could take it way on her, she's only ten."
Tristam chuckled, looking back at Aurora.

"Hey! You can come with if you'd like," Toby called after the girl, "We can take you along."
Aurora looked back at him, wiping teas from her eyes.
"W-wont I just drag you guys down? Besides, Freya doesn't seem to-to like me," Aurora said quietly, keeping her head down as she glanced at Freya. "I like her though. I wish she was my sister."
"Yeah, she's just a little wound up. They've had it rough," Toby said, motioning for her to follow. "She's actually really soft when you get to know her."
Aurora nodded, staring at Freya from behind.
"How is she a Bird?" she asked suddenly, still astounded by the massive plumed appendages. "And is the other guy a Wolf?"
Toby nodded.
"Long story," he said. "But they're experiments. They're part animal. They used to be fully human, but then they got taken to a lab and injected with some things, making them half animal. That's Freya's story, anyway. Don't know about Tristam."
Aurora kept her eyes on Freya, taking everything in like a sponge.
"That must be cool," she muttered, looking at the ground. "I wish I was a bird. Are they a couple?"
Toby shrugged.
"Basically, but not officially. They're not married, but it seems as if they were," Toby said.
"Hmm," Aurora said, eyeing their held hands. "What does he have? She has wings, so does he have anything?"
"Ears, from what I've seen. He's just got them hidden under the hood," Toby replied. "Other than that, I don't know."
"Hmm," Aurora said again. She took a few steps towards them, but decided not too. She already had bad relations with Freya, and she was the person with whom she wanted to hang out with. So instead, she just hung back, listening closely to see if she could pick anything else up.
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
Drawn after: I Remember
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qO2pxzHNE
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 am

Freya looked to Tristam before looking down. "If they are like us... they'd be cursed." she laid her head on his shoulder. "I want kids but I don't know about it. Maybe in a few years when I feel better. And if they are tracking us... They could experiment on the kid and hurt it, that would bring too much anger and too much sadness." she closed her eyes, taking his hand. "I want marriage first.. I want a safe home first. I want to be better, prouder of what I am." she sighed, shaking her head. "If I do have a child, I want my own, not some other kid. I want it to be mine and yours, no one else's." she lifted her head, "But I was still rude.." she sighed again, looking back to Aurora. "Hey, hurry up, I want to show you something." she locked onto Aurora before turning to Tristam. "I might be able to carry her and fly.. It's the only way I can think of tha twill make her forgive me.."
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 am

Tristam shrugged.
"It's not too bad," he said, "But.. I guess it's is a little off."
Running everything through his head, Tristam laid his head on Freya's, rubbing her gently.
"Yeah," he said quietly, looking at the ground. "Yeah, I know what you mean. And you should be proud. I'm proud of you. You're amazing. There's nothing to be ashamed about. We're messed up to the world, but between us, we're just right. We're perfect, actually."
Nodding, Tristam have Freya a gentle kiss.
"Same here," he said softly, glancing at Aurora. "But she needs a family too. Maybe we could help her. Besides, she seems to take a really strong liking to you."
Stopping and turning around, the male smiled slightly.
"Ok.. But be careful please. This is your first time trying to fly with someone," he said, getting the hint of worry on his face.

Aurora got somewhat down as she listened to Freya and Tristam's conversation. It sounded to her like they were talking about her when they said "some other kid".
She knew they were teens, and she was nine, but she wanted it to work. She wanted a family. The more she thought about it, the more absurd it became, however. But one thing still lingered.
She wanted Freya to be her older sister.
"What? Who, me?" Aurora asked suddenly, freezing in fright as she came back from her thoughts. "I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I'm sorry. I-I just wanted to know what you guys were saying."
Moon came running up then, looking frantically between Freya and Aurora to see what was going on.
"Are you going to eat me?" Aurora asked quietly.
Made by: LoneBlackShadowWolf / Hybridyzed_Nightmare ^^Had to call you out.Couldn't help it.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:14 am

At Aurora's words, Freya burst into a fit of giggles and turned back, stopping completely. "No, silly, I wont eat you." she giggled, holding out her hand. "I want to show you something, I was rude and... maybe you could forgive me by letting me practice flying with you." she smiled.
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 pm

"Oh," Aurora said, looking at the ground. She turned back up when Freya held out her hand.
Taking her hand slowly, Aurora frowned.
"Practice.. flying?" she questioned nervously. "And... you're fine. It did hurt a little but... thanks for apologizing."
Aurora paused, glancing at Moon.
"You know what, I think I'll just stay here," said the girl, letting go of Freya's hand. "I-I... don't know. I just think I'll stay."
Backing up, Aurora nodded, glancing at Freya's wings and outstretched hand as she backed up. She really did want to go; the invitation was very appealing, but she was just nervous about it all.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Freya frowned before standing up and continuing walking. "Okay." she sighed, taking Tristam's hand.

(Sorry it's short.)
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Letting out a sigh, Aurora lowered her head, her eyes descending to the ground before catch a glimpse of Moon, who simply sat in the dirt, tongue hanging out and tail wagging slightly. The dog seemed to be smiling.
"What?" Aurora asked with a smile, "Why are you looking at me like that?"
Moon let out a small woof, jumping behind Moon and giving her a small push.
"Moon, quit. I said no. Its too late, i can't say I want to go now... But-but.. I don't want to go in the first place," Aurora said, knowing what the Shepherd was up too. But she didn't stop, only kept pushing her towards Freya and Tristam till she ran into Freya.
"I'm-I'm sorry," Aurora stuttered, quickly backing up, only to stop against Moon, who had blocked her path. "It was Moon's fault, she pushed me," Aurora said weakly, yet nodded as if it was a legitimate excuse. Other than that, the girl kept her head down, trying to hide the red tinting of embarrassment on her face, and trying to swallow the following sentence of "I changed my mind".
Moon, meanwhile, kept up her pushing, placing her right in front of Freya, then started to bark excitedly, running in circles and hunkering down as if she wanted to play. Her tail only complemented the whole scene, wagging furiously as she gave Aurora a "go on" nudge, then sat down between them, seeing who would break the ice.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Freya raised and eyebrow, "It's fine..." she said quietly, looking down as Moon played around. "We'd best keep moving though."
SilentMyth

Postby ElectroLuminescence » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:36 am

Tristam Solace

Tristam had turned around and also raised an eyebrow, a smile tugging at the edges of his lips. It seemed as though Aurora had something to say, but didn't want to, probably out of embarrassment and shyness.
Moon, on the other hand, was trying to get her to spill, and it was a rather entertaining sight.
"Freya," Tristam whispered as she shut the girl down, motioning with his eyes towards her wings, after which he turned back to Aurora.
"I think you should ask again," he added silently, "I think she was just scared you'll eat her when you got up." At the last sentence, the Wolf smirked, giving her a wink.

Aurora Solstice

Standing silently with her hands together and head low, the little girl nodded, saying, "Ok, thanks." She wasn't able to get her tongue to move other than that, no matter how hard she tried. All she could do was look up at Freya, eyes bouncing between her wings, and her eyes. Moon, in an attempt to help, gave Freya a small woof and whimper, as well as pleading eyes for her to take the girl to the skies.
"Ok," Aurora said, getting a little bummed out when Freya said they should keep moving. "Sorry. I'll just.. I'll just... hang back with Toby."
So, turning around, Aurora cleared her throat and straightened up, making it as though it had no effect, and began walking back to the soldier, who was stuck behind a map of the area and of the United States at the moment.
ElectroLuminescence

Postby SilentMyth » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm

Freya Marrel

Freya sighed and stepped in front of Aurora, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I wont hurt you. I promise." she held out her pinkie, smiling gently. "It really Is beautiful up there."
SilentMyth

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum