lance: selcouth aka roleplay partner

ok thank enjoy
she | he | they

my name's anna or oliver !

respect me and i will respect you !!
young-capital

reminiscing about earth's blues

Postby Solara » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Lance glanced around to make sure no one was in the pilot room before peering out of the large window. The stars twinkled brightly as the ship seemed to inch by. He let out a long sigh and thought about how his family was back on Earth. Did they miss him? He definitely missed them. He missed the beaches, the rain, and splashing in the puddles as well. He missed it all. His mouth curved into a small frown and he decided to visit his lion. Perhaps he could go train a bit, too. Suddenly, he heard the sound of footsteps and whipped around, instantly replacing his frown with a cocky grin. Was someone coming? They hadn't seen him, had they?
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I hope you'll catch me when I'm about to fall
Solara

Re: space gays // selcouth & molière

Postby young-capital » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Keith decided to check Red's systems. You know, good old bonding time. The dark-haired male had his hair tied up into a ponytail, comfortably in his black t-shirt. He hummed a soft melody he heard Allura sing every now and then when they were training. His breath was soft and calm, making Keith appear content. Which, don't get me wrong, he was. But he still had that gnawing feeling in his stomach. Homesick. It was unreasonable, seeing he was an orphan, but still. He missed the Earthly ambience, the soft breezes. And he missed racing around on his motor. He tried to make up for it by flying out every now and then with Red, but sometimes that just didn't do it for him.
He even cried sometimes. Can you believe it? That tough guy, always competitive, crying. He often woke up crying. Sometimes he just did.

He sighed. He walked inside the large room where all the Lions were kept and walked over to Red. He patted the side of the large cat-like vehicle and smiled. "I'm just here to check up on you. I'll wash you if you want." he muttered softly and walked inside.
she | he | they

young-capital

i didn't trip, i just had to look away (yeah, that's right)

Postby Solara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Lance breathed a sigh of relief as no one stepped out. Perhaps he just imagined it. He shrugged and began towards the hanger, where the lions were kept. For the time being, none of them were in their standard rooms. They were all in the same room, "To make them more accessible," said the princess. Quietly, Lance peeked into the chamber and found a Keith in a ponytail. He couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha, a ponytail?" He strode over with a grin plastered on his lips. This was quite a rare sight. He decided to ignore the fact that he had almost tripped twice while crossing the short distance. As he peered at Keith's face, he noticed that he seemed a bit sad and wistful. "Aw, is Little Keithy not so tough after all?" he teased.
Perhaps he could get him to smile.
He looked a lot cuter when he smiled.
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:58 am

Keith was about to get his cleaning stuff, but froze when a certain, familiar voice suddenly interrupted his thoughts. He scoffed and turned around. That cocky grin. He hated it. The male raised his eyebrows and put a hand on his hip, the other loosely along his side. "Yeah, um, it's just to not sweat that much." he explained and glared at Lance. He watched him trip, and couldn't help but let a smile peek through. "You're an idiot." He raised his brows at the tanned male's next comment.
"What," he huffed, sighing. "I never said I was tough, but I suppose you think I am. Thanks." Keith smiled, his smile almost a cocky as Lance's.
she | he | they

young-capital

arent (space) bikes kind of romantic

Postby Solara » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Lance glared back at Keith. "You're more of an idiot." He laughed at his last remark and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, do you need me to recount all the times you said 'I can handle this' and ended up needing backup?" For a moment, he was happy to see Keith's smile.
It was almost as cocky as his own. Almost.
Suddenly, an irrational thought appeared in his mind. Were there any bicycles on the castle? "Hey, do you think Allura keeps bikes anywhere?" he casually asked the dark-haired individual next to him. Did she even know what bikes were? It was a silly thought in general, but he couldn't help wondering. He had to find out. "Say, why don't we look for one together?" he suggested and winked, though it wasn't much of a wink. He began to saunter out before waving a hand at his lion. "Seeya, Blue!" The mechanical creature seemed to blink in response.
After a few steps, Lance turned back to see if Keith was following. "Are you coming?" he called and turned around again.
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 am

Keith chuckled, but cut himself short. "Great comeback." he commented and nodded sarcastically. He pouted slightly, but recovered himself quickly. "Maybe I have, but I still haven't said I was tough. Not exactly," he added, raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms neatly.
Um.
"Bikes?" Keith asked, more demanding. "I'm pretty sure Allura doesn't even know what those are, Lance. She's been asleep for a long time." The way Lance just asked him like it was the most normal question ever. Which, it technically was, if you were on Earth. But not in space. "Sure, though. I don't see what's so exciting to find out there are no bikes." Keith scoffed and hummed.
He turned to pat Red, whispering 'maybe later' to her. The mechanical beast made a low grumbling noise, maybe something that had resembled a purr of a cat. Keith laughed, and ran after Lance, pulling the tanned individual by his shoulder. "Am!" he called back and ran out the room.
she | he | they

young-capital

why is it that seeing you always cheer me up?

Postby Solara » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 pm

Lance shrugged. "Yeah, but she was asleep in a pod that stops aging and might I remind you that we're on a castle ship that can make wormholes? I wouldn't be surprised if she had magical, floating bikes lying around somewhere." In fact, after battling evil purple aliens in space and having partnerships with living battleships shaped like lions, not much of anything would surprise him.
"H-Hey!" he exclaimed as Keith grabbed his shoulder and ran ahead of him, out of the room. Lance ran after Keith and grabbed his hand to slow him down. "This isn't a race, Keith," he said, trying his best to sound stern and solemn.
He could barely hold it. His cheeks were puffed out, and it seemed his eyes were watering due to him holding in his laughs.
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:52 pm

"True," he tried his best not to let his voice crack. The sudden touch of Lance's hand intertwined with his own made him shiver and a rosy blush flustered Keith's face.
"Should we, maybe ask Allura first? If she, I don't know, has a room full of space trash?" The dark-haired male suggested, subconsciously pinching Lance's hand.
It was until then he saw the tanned boy trying not to laugh. Keith scoffed, put his remaining hand on his hip and raised his brows.
"What's," he snapped, "so funny?" It wasn't long before his mad attire dropped to a soft laugh. "You really are an idiot, Lance McClain."
she | he | they

young-capital

youre an idiot but i think i am too

Postby Solara » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Lance wrinkled his nose when he felt something warm pinch his hand. "Ouch," he muttered and glanced at their hands. His eyes returned their dark blue gaze to Keith's face, and the fellow made a strange face. It looked a bit like a pout. "I was laughing at you for being more of an idiot," he snorted, puffing out his chest in a rather prideful manner and narrowed his eyes at nothing in particular.
After a moment, he nodded in agreement at Keith's suggestions. "Yeah, we probably should." He scanned the area for a moment before spotting Allura casually striding towards the control room. Still holding the other boy's hand, he began to run towards the princess, who hadn't seemed to notice them. "Allura! Hey, Allura!"
When they were within ten feet of her, Lance let his hand drop and slowed his pace to a walk. "Allura."
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum