space gays // selcouth & molière

Re: space gays // selcouth & molière

Postby young-capital » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:25 am

The dark-skinned female looked at Lance at smiled. "Oh, hi Lance. What's the matter?" She saw Keith's hand in the Cuban's, before Lance dropped the other's hand. "And Keith." she added, not wanting to ignore him in this situation.
"Hi Allura," Keith waved, "We're wondering if you have a room with space trash? Like stuff you found on other planets." Allura nodded, understanding what he meant.
"It's not exactly mine, but rather Coran's. He loves to take little -actually, they're not little- things from the planets we visit." She smiled, running a hand through her cloudy hair. Then, she explained where to find it.
"Good luck paladins, don't stay away for too long." she said and walked off.
"Thanks," Keith replied.
she | he | they

my name's anna or oliver !

respect me and i will respect you !!
young-capital

im surrounded by attractive people

Postby Solara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Lance grinned at her and winked as she began to leave. "Thanks, Allura! And don't worry, we won't," he called. She really was beautiful, and she was quite a lucky gal to have met him. At least, that was what he told himself. Ah, too bad he wasn't really interested in her. He would never tell her, though, lest her heart might be broken and she would become unable to pilot the castle. Oh, such troubles Lance had.
Sighing dramatically, he turned to Keith with a sheepish grin. "So, erm, where was it again? I--" He faked a cough. "--got distracted, and... haha... forgot to listen to what she said..." He blushed a bit, though it was barely noticeable. Embarrassed, he turned away to study a wall. He made a mental note not to look at this wall again. It was too boring for the mighty and handsome Lance.
Turning back to Keith, the tanned teen studied his comrade's face. "Hey..." His voice was somewhat quiet as if he didn't want anyone to hear what he was about to say. "You're pretty cute," he said out of the blue.
Last edited by Solara on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope you'll catch me when I'm about to fall
Solara

Postby young-capital » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:54 am

Keith looked up, after he was done watching Allura leave. Oh, Lance. He forgot the way already? Such an idiot. "She said it was near the healing pods, then left, then right, then straight, then left again and we should be there." he said, nodded to himself and looked at the tanned male. Keith was about to step to the healing pods, but he was stopped by Lance's next comment. The individual's face immediately flustered to a rosy pink, before he raised his brows out of surprise.
"I-I'm- What? Lance, you're mumbling nonsense to yourself again," the teen exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest and biting his lip. He must've been talking nonsense. They were arch enemies, rivals, for God's sake! They weren't allowed to compliment each other, let alone call them cute. Then again, they've been growing closer. They hung out more, just the two of them. They were frenemies, maybe. Even so, did Lance even see Keith as a friend?
she | he | they

young-capital

i remember, tomatoface

Postby Solara » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Lance jumped a bit as the realization came to him. Had he voiced his thoughts? It tended to happen occasionally. "Yeah, yeah, I probably am," he nodded and waved it off with a hand as if nothing had happened. He began to walk in the direction of the healing pods before slightly tilting his head to the side. He could see Keith out of the corner of his eye and noted how red he was. "By the way, you look like a tomato," he called out casually. He was blushing as well, but he hid it almost entirely. His cheeks were only a faint pink, nothing compared to the other male.
Letting his hands fall to his sides, Lance sighed quietly. It was nearly inaudible, and it sounded more like a deep breath. While thinking about the seemingly magical pods, he recalled the time when the castle was infiltrated, and he'd gotten severely injured due to a bomb. At some point, he remembered someone cradling him in their arms when it was almost over. Was that Keith? The memory was hazy, as was the face in it. The individual seemed to have had dark hair and blue-grey eyes. If anything, Lance would've hoped it to be his rival.
While immersed in his thoughts, the Cuban had forgotten the directions once more. He figured it was okay if Keith still knew them, but he couldn't quite identify when he had become so dependent on his comrade. It bothered him a bit, but not much. "Hey, TomatoFace, do you remember when someone got into the castle, and we had this whole battle with that one-armed dude?" he asked the Red Paladin. "Do you know who held me in their arms?"
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Keith groaned. A new nickname, it seemed. His blush had come to settle down, however, a faint, rosy tint was still seen on his cheeks. Keith's eyes glanced at the Cuban, his eyebrows upwards. "Yeah, that was me. You said you couldn't remember, so I figured either you didn't want to remember or you truly forgot. Either way, I never know what the hell you mean most of the time." The pale male finished with a nod, a soft smile curling his lips. He wondered why Lance asked him all of a sudden. It's not like the tanned teen bothered to ask any time earlier. And to be quite honest, Keith almost forgot about it himself. Truth is, the only thing Lance truly wouldn't have known was that Keith, Lance's rival, was the one whom stayed at the other's healing pod for most of the time. He talked more to Lance than he ever would to anyone else. Even though Lance wasn't replying or anything, Keith finally felt as if he had a friend. But, of course, he had to regain his "arch enemy" position after the teen recovered. It was a bullet through Keith's heart, in all honesty, but he still enjoys competing with Lance. Even when they get scolded by Shiro sometimes...

i'm so sorry my posts are so short ;c;
she | he | they

young-capital

no secrets, right coran?

Postby Solara » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 pm

"Oh." He gave a light chuckle and shrugged. "I don't know what I mean either," he admitted. Lance stopped once the two arrived in the chamber holding the pods. Coran was bustling about, making the glass on the pods sparkle and making sure not to miss a single spot. He noticed the two and stood up while twisting his vivid orange mustache. "Why, hello, you two. Have you come to help me--"
Lance waved his hands in front of him before Coran could finish. "Hey, Coran. And no no, I'm not." He shot a discreet glance at Keith. "But I dunno about him," he said and pointed with his thumb towards the teen. "Anyways, we were wondering if we could look for something in your junk room?"
Coran gave a fake laugh (it was rather bad acting) and put his hands on his hips. "Psshh. What makes you think I have a junk room?" He sounded like he was hiding something.
"Allura told us," Lance replied simply. "So, can we or can we not?" He raised an eyebrow at the man who looked as if he was quite nervous.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:49 am

Keith frowned. Lance clearly still seemed somewhat bothered. It honestly surprised him that the other didn't continue asking as to why Keith cradled him in his arms. Maybe another time, he figured.
He followed after Lance, waving to Coran. "Haha, no thanks, I'll try to avoid any cleaning," he exclaimed and ran a hand through his hair.

Coran cleared his throat, looking slightly upset. He muttered something. "Just go in that healing pod," he pointed at one of the furthest away pods, "and it'll take you there. Don't tell the other paladins though." Coran finished and continued cleaning. Keith smiled and shook his head, walking toward the pointed out pod.

He tapped on the glass, it disappearing in hexagon shapes to allow him to step in. He didn't wait for Lance and merely waved at the Cuban. "Hurry!"
she | he | they

young-capital

i forgot you were here, but it's nice being with you

Postby Solara » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Lance nodded and stepped into the healing pod as well. As it began to close, he waved to Coran. "Thanks, by the way!"
It felt somewhat stuffy in the pod, with the two of them in such close quarters. The Blue Paladin couldn't help but turn a bit pink as he turned away to face something else. As the pod began to descend, he noticed his reflection in the glass and held out a gentle hand to touch it. How much had the Cuban changed? Feeling rather pensive, he'd forgotten about the other person in the small chamber. Unable to stand the heat, he let his jacket slide off his arms and to the floor, his eyes still trained on the mirror image. Lance was wearing a plain white shirt with dark blue trim at the neck and regular blue jeans, topped off with a pair of blue, slate, and light grey shoes.
After running a hand through his hair, the male subconsciously leaned back and felt something warm. "Oh, you're here," he murmured and tilted his head back a bit to peer at Keith. "Hey, why did you me cradle in your arms?" His head felt a bit foggy. Something felt wrong with him, but he wasn't sure what. Was he sick? He decided not to mention anything, though he did seem a bit feverish.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solara

Postby young-capital » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:27 am

Keith smugly smiled, but it quickly dropped. Being stuffed in such a small space made him slightly claustrophobic. He uncomfortably crossed his arms and watched Lance from the corner of his eyes. The Red Paladin wondered what the Cuban was thinking about, slightly raising his brows in curiosity. When his jacket slipped off, Keith almost choked on his saliva.
What the hell was he doing? And why did he enjoy watching him?
Feeling Lance lean back after he had looked away again, he instinctively held his arms in front of him, his hands touching the back of the tanned teen's back.
"Well, duh." he commented, slowly removing his hands from their surface. He coughed, making it clear he was rather uncomfortable. "Why- Why did I cradle you?" Keith muttered. That was a good question. He didn't even know himself.
He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't want a one-legged Voltron, do you?" Keith joked light-heartedly, "But, I-I guess I care.. about you? I don't know."
she | he | they

young-capital

i care about you too

Postby Solara » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Lance raised a concerned brow as Keith made a choking sound. "You okay there...?" He studied the teen's face, his eyes glittering with worry and a hint of amusement.
As soon as he heard the uncomfortable coughs, the Cuban pushed himself off of his comrade so that he was leaning on the glass of the pod. Letting out a sigh, he sank to a crouch, still using the pod's glass as support. "You care about me, huh?" After a hesitant pause, he glanced at the Red Paladin under his lashes. There was a wry smirk plastered on his face. "I care about you too," he remarked, rather casually. He thought about Keith's previous words and cocked his head a bit. "Can't you just... Replace me? I mean, if I die, can't you guys just look for another guy to pilot Blue?" He gave a light chuckle at the thought of a giant Voltron hopping about while missing a leg. It would be quite a sight, huh?
"Do you ever--" Want to go home? Lance decided against the question and gave a strained grin. "Nevermind. Hey, is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" he inquired as he tried to change the subject.
Last edited by Solara on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Solara

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum