space gays // selcouth & molière

Re: space gays // selcouth & molière

Postby whisket » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 am

Keith laughed. "I'm fine." he replied and ran a hand through his hair, undoing his ponytail. He lowered his hands so they were hanging next to his body.
The teen watched as the Cuban slid down the "wall" of the pod. He nodded. "S'pose I do."
The way Lance said he cared about him too made shivers go down Keith's spine. There wasn't really anything special about it, but it made Keith's stomach bubble at the thought of Lance caring about him.
"No, what! No. I don't think Voltron would be the same without you. You're fun to compete with. Even though I win most of the time." Keith shot back rather quickly. He chuckled to himself, and stopped when Lance was about the say something but shook it off.
"It's-" Keith was cut off by the sudden shaking of the pod. "Huh," he muttered to himself, "Guess we arrived."
she | he | they

my name's anna or oliver !

respect me and i will respect you !!
whisket

i trust ya, buddy // coran never fails to surprise me

Postby Solara » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Lance gave a quiet, humorless chuckle at his rival's words. Wouldn't be the same, eh? He figured that he was just saying it for the sake of his feelings.
In truth, the Blue Paladin often had times of self-doubt. He never let it show, though. It would ruin his wondrously egotistical facade. Sometimes, when he was alone, he would let his self-esteem drop to what it really was. He would allow himself think all these negative things about himself that he'd never voice aloud. Why? He simply didn't want to anyone--especially Keith-- to see how pathetic he was. They were rivals; they weren't supposed to confess their deepest emotions and weaknesses.
Were they?
They had been getting closer lately. When they hung out (just the two of them), Lance occasionally let his guard down. Why was that? He didn't know.
"Sure, TomatoFace." he retorted. "You win most of them..." He grinned. "In your dreams."

Once the pod finished shaking and settled down, the entrance (or exit?) formed hexagons that slowly disappeared, revealing the large room in front of them. The Cuban raised an eyebrow and stepped out to study the chamber. It was enormous and had a similar shape as the pod: a cylinder. The walls were lined with shelves that curved with them. Each shelf was filled with strange items. When he looked up, things were dangling from the ceiling, held by strings and ropes. Near the center, there was a large pile of an assortment of objects that ranged from glowing rocks to seemingly high tech who-knows-what-they-were. "Wow," Lance mumbled, apparently astonished by the room. "Who knew Coran would be the owner of this place?" After a moment of silence, he spoke again. "See any space bikes? Or, just, regular bikes?"
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hope you'll catch me when I'm about to fall
Solara

Postby whisket » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 am

Keith noticed the sudden change of expression in Lance's features. He didn't want to make him upset or anything. The teen suddenly realised the awkwardness in the room and rubbed the back of his neck. In some way, Lance and him were a like. They both hated to show their true feelings to anyone else.
He'd always enjoy Lance's laugh when he tried to make a pun or something. Even when they went on missions, they were always joking. Keith was reckless and that wasn't a good thing, he knew, but honestly? He thought the same was as Lance. If he died, they could just replace him. Nobody would miss him anyway, no one was waiting for him on Earth.
Keith snapped out of it.
"Then my dreams are coming true. And don't call me TomatoFace. You know I get red easily." he scoffed, chuckling light-heartedly.

He groaned. All the stuff in the room gave him a headache. There was too many stuff to process. Maybe if he'd slept well tonight he'd be a little more enthusiastic, but he didn't, and he was kind of regretting agreeing to this whole thing.
"I don't know, Lance, I just entered this place and holy hell, my head hurts just from looking at this. But yeah, I'm kinda surprised that Coran -the most organised of us all- has this room. And to believe he never told us!" Keith exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air for effect.
she | he | they

whisket

your dreams // we've found it

Postby Solara » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Lance turned and made an effort to wink flirtatiously as Keith. "Does that mean I'm in your dreams?" he remarked with a smirk. He decided not to call anyone TomatoFace.
For now.
He wasn't going to forget about it or anything; the nickname was just going on hiatus. After all, who would want to forget such a great nickname? Certainly not him.

Lance snickered at the dramatic display his comrade was making. He didn't think the room would affect him too much, but he had thought wrong. There was a raised eyebrow that seemed to be a gesture of concern, but then again, it could've just been a raised eyebrow. "You okay there?" he inquired as he watched him groan. "Anyways, yeah, wow, I didn't think he had it in him," he continued after turning his attention back to the room.
Suddenly, something caught his eye.
A wheel.
Well, not really a wheel. It was more like a weird, round cylinder attached to a spacey version of a motorcycle.
Wait, a motorcycle?
"Haha, I've found one!" Lance exclaimed and grabbed Keith's hand to drag him over to his discovery. The vehicle had two cylinder 'wheels' (they looked like shiny logs) that hovered under semicircle-shaped spaces.
The bike itself seemed to be floating.
It was mostly white, with two purple stripes running horizontally across the sides and black handles. "Woah, this is pretty cool," the Blue Paladin murmured.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Keith's face went red at the wink, but Lance's next comment made him go full tomato. He hissed something like a string of swear words, before face palming with a groan.
"I regret speaking now," he huffed. Hm, what should he call Lance? He decided to think about this for a little.

He waved his hands at the Cuban once he asked him if he was okay. "I'll be fine." he replied, sighing. "I guess you never know about Coran." he laughed lightheartedly but was cut short after Lance took his hand. Again. His breath hitched, the touch suddenly warming him all up once more. Awful how Lance could make him feel that way.
He looked down at the thing. The bike? The space-bike? Space-bike. Fair enough.
"Fun fact, I used to have a motorcycle back at the desert but I crashed and I couldn't repair it anymore," Keith chuckled, playfully pushing the tanned teen to the side, stepping closer to the bike. "A space-bike shouldn't be too hard to ride, eh?" he said, partly to himself.
she | he | they

whisket

let's name her lance

Postby Solara » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Lance almost toppled over at the light push. He pouted at the other male, but his expression quickly lightened. "Hey, was it the one you were riding around when you first met us?" he asked. He couldn't believe that so much had happened since then. What if Lance, Pidge, and Hunk had never tried to save Shiro, had never met Keith, and in all never had this grand adventure? Would they all be mere pilots by now? He used the word 'mere' because he considered flying lions that could transform into big robots (was Voltron a robot? Maybe a person? But it had to be controlled, so it was a robot, right?) better and more advanced than piloting Earth's ships.
Lance tilted his head at the bike. "We'll call it Lance, because I'm obviously the better one of us," he announced with a satisfied grin. He frowned at Keith's statement. "You shouldn't underestimate Lance," he replied. "She (yes, she) could turn out to be almost as wild and uncontrollable as me. And ya'know, I'm pretty great at being both of those. But I'm even better at being better than you," he stated with a sly smile.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:11 am

Keith nodded, "yeah."
The teen removed any trash from the bike- Lance?- itself, pulling it out once he was done. He huffed at Lance's remarks, rolling his indigo eyes. "You're right. You are uncontrollable. You're not the best leg. Also, I'm not going to call "her" Lance, because I'm not going to say I'm going to ride Lance." he laughed, the innuendo kind of inappropriate.
Once he brought the bike to an open space, he sat on it, adjusting himself to a comfortable position. "It's.. odd? It's a lot different from mine." he muttered.
she | he | they

whisket

we'll go somewhere together

Postby Solara » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Lance huffed and crossed his arms. "Fine, don't call her Lance. But her name is still Lance," he said stubbornly. He didn't care if it sounded just a bit wrong. Okay, not just a bit. But he refused to call the space-bike anything other than his lovely name.
He stood back and watched as Keith removed the bike from its previous hiding spot and sat on it. "Oh, I want to test it too!" he blurted and sort of sprint-walked to it. Lance circled the machine once before plopping himself down behind the Red Paladin. Without giving it much thought, he wrapped his skinny arms around the teen's waist and leaned on him a bit. "Alright, I'm ready. Go..!" he let one arm go and pointed towards an open path in front of them.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:22 am

Keith traced his slender fingers across the steer. He hummed to himself, not noticing Lance roughly sitting behind him until the teen wrapped his arms around his waist. The pale teen -if possible- got redder than ever and gasped softly. He bit his lip, and looked at his feet, trying to figure out how to make this space-bike start.
After a while, he seemed to need to flick a switch under the smaller part in the middle. Huh, he thought, how odd. "Just a moment," he muttered, seemingly calm. Whilst his mind was blaring alarms, his body had to relax. After all, he didn't want to give Lance the pleasure of making Keith a flustered mess. Or the power, for that matter.
"There we go." Keith said, put his feet on the pedal and slowly rode forward. Slowly, he went quicker and maneuvered his way through the small pathway in between the mess. He glanced back at Lance, smiling, before speeding up.
"Hell yeah!"
she | he | they

whisket

you make life a little better

Postby Solara » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 am

Lance returned his arm to Keith's waist and leaned sideways a bit to watch where they were going. He noticed the Red Paladin get redder than red and snickered, but decided not to mention it. Just for his sake.
The Cuban grinned when the bike began to move and found himself enjoying the ride. He'd ridden plenty of bikes before-- bicycles and motorcycles-- but this one seemed... Smoother? He wasn't sure why he liked this one better and decided to shake off the thought. No use thinking about it if it didn't matter, right?
A sudden thought that made him turn pink crossed his mind.
What if he liked this one better because Keith was with him?
Pfft, no way. Meanwhile, his cheeks were gradually getting warmer.
Yes way?
A light chill ran down Lance's spine as the thoughts repeated themselves and he argued with himself. Gee, who knew a space bike could trigger so much thinking? If he'd known, maybe he wouldn't have gotten on. The Blue Paladin was distracted and unprepared when the bike sped up a tad bit abruptly. Subconsciously, he squeezed the other teen's waist a bit tighter and hugged him a little closer.

(I am so sorry it's so late ! I always came back to check if you replied but hadn't realized I'd forgotten to post >.>)
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solara

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum