space gays // selcouth & molière

Re: space gays // selcouth & molière

Postby whisket » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:02 am

The teen smiled as his body relaxed unto the other's touch. Keith was enjoying this, maybe a little bit too much. Did he like this motorcycle because he was with Lance? Totally. This was a lot different than how he used to ride at.. Home. The word seemed so forgotten in all that had happened recently. The loneliness he'd experience when he was riding solemnly over the desert plains, was filled. Not just with Lance, but with Pidge, Shiro, Allura, Hunk, Coran. Keith could say he was happy for the first time in what seemed forever. He was happy. He loved his talks with Pidge, even though her rambling about technology confused him often. Hunk's goo-talk was amazing. He'd make Keith different foods with stuff they found on other planets. Keith was always a guinea pig for him, but in all honesty he never minded. Shiro, Allura and Coran seemed like his.. Surrogate siblings. Well, Coran was more like a crazy uncle. But he loved all of them.
He really did. And he didn't know what to do without them.

Apparently Keith had dazed off or something, because the wall was getting too close too quick.
He abruptly pushed the brakes-- realising too late that there were no brakes. There was a blur from there, fading into black. A loud and sharp ringing sent through his head. His head was throbbing and some warm consistency ran across his temple. And all he could remember--

"Lance! Get--!" He didn't finish his sentence as he pushed the tanned teen off.
she | he | they

my name's anna or oliver !

respect me and i will respect you !!
whisket

please, time // oh, quiznak

Postby Solara » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:25 pm

"Keith! Keith, stop the bike!" Lance kept repeating the words over and over again, as desperately as he could. He tried yelling, shouting, shaking the teen as hard as he could, yet there wasn't much response. The wall was getting closer, faster. Once he finally saw the Red Paladin struggle to find brakes, Lance knew with absolute certainty that they were going to crash.
They were going to crash.
But he refused to believe it. There had to be some way to stop this thing, right? How? Frantically, the teen searched for something to slow the bike, or at least soften its impact. He was not going to let them die. Not here, not now. No, there was still so much he had to say and do. The seconds of time seemed to be tripping over each other in a race to see who could go faster. Time. He needed time. But there wasn't much left, and all Lance could do was drag his shoes on the ground.
Ouch.

As if some kind of upper being had heard his pleas for more time, it seemed to slow down for an instant. It looked like everything was in slow-motion, or maybe that was his imagination. The Cuban blinked as he was thrown off and the space-bike crashed.
What? What happened?
Shaking his head, Lance tried to stand, but to no avail. Black dots blurred the edges of his vision.
Oh. It seemed they had crashed. "Keith..?" Where was Keith? Slowly, panic began to surge through him as he noticed a limp form near the site of the accident. Somehow managing to drag himself over, the Blue Paladin cradled his friend in his arms, as the other had done back then. His eyes were wide with fear and shock. "Keith, do you wanna wake up for a moment?" he asked, trying his best to sound calm. He knew his words were futile, but it seemed he had injured his legs and couldn't support both of them to walk to the pod. He couldn't call anyone; he wasn't wearing his suit. "Dammit, what am I supposed to do?" he hissed through gritted teeth. Still holding Keith, Lance scooted towards the wall and leaned against it while studying the blood that trickled down his comrade's temple. He could at least stop the bleeding.
After at least five attempts at ripping the bottom of his shirt, the teen finally succeeded in getting a small portion. "I guess it's not as easy as it looks," he murmured and wrapped the cloth around Keith's forehead.
"Ya'know, you're getting my white shirt ruined," he mumbled, trying to lighten the situation.
Could the situation be lightened at all?
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hope you'll catch me when I'm about to fall
Solara

Postby whisket » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:19 am

Keith regretted it all. Why didn't he focus? Why didn't he look out? And why the hell didn't he jump off with Lance?

The throbbing only worsened with his thinking, ending up with Keith groaning in pain. Everything hurt. His legs, his arms, his goddamn ribs. Oh his ribs. He must've broken a few, as the pain he felt was unbearable. He wanted to talk, he wanted to know if Lance okay. Oh god, please let Lance be okay. It's his fault, all his fault. He shouldn't have blacked out like that.
The time went awfully slow, making Keith's pain only seem more agonizing. But the teen didn't focus on his pain. All he wanted to do was apologise for being a fool. For not listening.
Trying to open his mouth to speak, all he felt was a presence. Lance? Faint whispers entered Keith's ears, slowly pulling him back to reality. He felt some pressure on his forehead. What the hell was that Cuban doing to him?
"L-Lance.." Finally. Some words, Keith thought. Well, word. Name. He didn't care what it was, he cared that it was something. "I'm.. s-so.. I'm sorry.." he stammered in pain. God, even talking hurt.

Keith managed to open his eyes. Half-lidded, he looked around. He saw the space-bike laying horizontally, pretty sure some parts were missing. Lance, he thought, where's Lance? It only just popped up in his mind that the presence could be the tanned teen. He wanted to shift into another position, one where he could see whom was holding him.
He could hear some words. One or two.
"Lance.. I'm sorry." he repeated again, his eyes falling close again.
she | he | they

whisket

stay with me // stop being so damn cute

Postby Solara » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Lance closed his eyes for a moment and sighed with exasperation. This was all his fault, wasn't it? He was the one who suggested finding bikes, and he was the one who dragged his friend into this terrible mess without warning. He regretted all of it.
Actually, he more or less had mixed feelings about this situation. It had been really fun up until now. Frustrated, he clenched his fist and leaned his head back to glance at the ceiling. How long had they been here? Somewhere deep down, he knew it had only been a few moments, but the minutes dragged on.
As soon as the Cuban heard his name, he immediately glanced down at the bandaged Keith. "Keith? You awake?" It pained him to see his rival like this. Rival? Friend? Frenemy? He didn't care. When he'd told him he cared about the other, he really meant it. "Sorry? What for?" Furrowing his brows in concern and defeat, Lance took the Red Paladin's hand in his and squeezed it gently.
He bit his lower lip and rested his forehead on the teen's chest when he heard yet another apology.
Silence.
It was so quiet. The Blue Paladin hadn't noticed it until now, but without Keith, the chamber was awfully quiet. It also seemed a lot larger and lonelier. Sighing, he willed back tears threatening to spill and managed to whisper hesitantly, "Keith? C'mon, stay with me?" A pause. "My god, Keith, I'm so sorry. This is my fault, isn't it?"
The teen couldn't feel his legs anymore. Either that or the pain turned them numb. "Damn, I guess you win this one since I can't even get us to a healing pod that's only a few meters away," he murmured and forced a small smile.

"Haha, you're even cute when you're unconscious and severely injured," he mumbled. He was pathetic, wasn't he? The Paladin couldn't even get one of his closest friends to safety, yet it was so close. Instead, here he was, trying to crack a joke at a time like this.
It was times like these where he was almost glad no one could see him. Glad no one knew what a wreck he was.
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Keith grumbled. Not sure to what. Maybe it was to let Lance know he was still alive. Or at least breathing. The teen didn't really know what was going to happen next and frankly, he didn't want to know. All he wanted was to be able to rewind time, to have said no when the blue paladin had asked him to come with him.
Actually, no.
He enjoyed it so far, he wasn't quite happy with Lance teasing him, but it was definitely better than what the hell was going on right then. If he'd be honest, he liked when Lance teased him. It showed he wasn't afraid to blurt out random stuff. Which made Lance, well, Lance. And god, the things Lance made Keith feel?
Keith opened his eyes, with severe difficulty and managed to look at Lance. He went into a coughing fit after he took in a breath, but recovered easily. Then, he croaked out some words.
"I'm sorry, Lance.. For not watching out." he said, looking down now. Then he remembered.
He had gotten something similar to a walkie-talkie from Pidge, not too long ago. With blurred vision, the pale male blindly led his own hand to his backpocket, fidgeting with the little machine before pulling it out.
He could feel Lance's breath on him.
Don't think about that, Keith. What's more important is getting you out. The lot of you.
Keith pressed a few buttons, no idea how the thing worked, in hope to make something happen. He tried to ignore any distractions.
Hearing the weak words of the Cuban, Keith stopped, looked up and faintly smiled.
He had to hurry, as he could feel his mind blacking out again.

Click!

"Oi Keith, you figured out how this thing works!"
she | he | they

whisket

a peck is still a kiss

Postby Solara » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Lance heard a grumble and frowned at the teenager whom he held. Did he accidentally hurt him or something? He figured he was hearing things and let his shoulders sag a tad. Maybe Keith had something on him to call the others? To call anyone, at least?
Eyes widening, the Cuban watched as Keith opened his eyes and started coughing. He patted his chest a few times before breaking into an almost-too-happy smile. "Keith! You're alive!" he cried, clearly ecstatic. Caught in the joy of the moment, Lance bent down and softly pressed his lips to the other's cheek; a peck of sorts. To add to it, he pulled Keith into a too-tight embrace.
Oh?
Oh.
Oh!
Flushed, Lance finally let his actions sink in and pulled back nearly instantly. "Ahem," he said roughly. "I mean, glad to see you're not dead. You had me worried for a second." A second? More like half an hour that felt like forever times five? He decided not to mention that and let his gaze wander to whatever Keith was fidgeting with. It seemed like a walkie-talkie, or radio, or a device Pidge made.
"Eh? What's that?" he asked in a somewhat hushed tone. When he was younger, Lance's grandma had told him that the injured don't like talkative people, but he'd figured she was just trying to get him out so she could sleep. Regardless, he always listened to her advice, and that was no exception.

"Oi Keith, you figured out how this thing works!"

"Pidge? Is that you? Pidge!" He let out a sigh of relief at the sound of his comrade's voice. "Do you think you could help us? Just ask Coran how to get here."
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 pm

The teen snorted in response to the overly excited Lance, but winced as it hurt his chest. He smiled as far as he could, before flushing as well when the other's lips came in contact with his cheek. Not that Keith minded. The hug did hurt a bit, but again, he didn't mind. A Lance hug was a good hug, he'd come to admit.
Keith looked down at the device, shrugged and opened his mouth to speak. "Pidge made m-me this thing," he said, voice rough as ever, "without explaining h-how it works." Keith narrowed his eyes to the device, as if looking at the fun-sized person herself. Keith coughed once again and decided to update Pidge.
"Yes, I-uh, I did.. Ask Coran where we are, he'll-uh, get you here. Make sure he sets up two healing pods, okay? Lance and I, we're not really--" Keith looked up at the sun-kissed teen, then back down, "We're not exactly okay.. I think I might've broken some ribs.." he said, drawing his brows together in a worried stance.
"Nevermind, just.. come, come get us?"
she | he | they

whisket

sandpaper

Postby Solara » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Lance nodded and studied the device in Keith's hands. "Your voice sounds like sandpaper," he observed, his eyes still glued to the strange gadget. It was no surprise that Pidge made it, but wow, talk about a coincidence. They just happened to get into a space-bike accident after Keith was given a little walkie-talkie thing and nothing else. If anything, it was rather suspicious.
The teen snorted at himself. Getting suspicious of a teammate? That was quite ridiculous, even for him.
A much more relaxed Lance sighed and leaned back against the wall. Once Keith finished asking for help, he looked at the teen, whose head still rested on his lap. "So," he began, without much of a facial expression except for the rosy tint on his cheeks. He made a whistling sound and fixed his gaze at nothing in particular. This was quite the awkward situation. "How do you feel?" he asked. The Cuban wasn't sure what he was referring to-- the peck or the injuries-- though he hoped it was the latter. Then again, he kind of enjoyed it.

(i'm so sorry it's so short i'm getting writer's block ;-;)
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solara

Postby whisket » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:53 am

(same here, writer's block sucks !! i'll try to reply as quickly as i can)

Keith hummed in an agreeing tone. Not only did it sound like sandpaper, it felt like it too. As if someone was rubbing it in his throat. It made him speak croakily, and when he spoke it hurt as well. The teen let his head fall back into a more comfortable position, seemingly in the crook of Lance's chest.
When the other snorted, Keith moved himself to look at him. He raised his brows in confusion, but decided not to say anything. He didn't want to lose his voice, after all. Keith shrugged at the next question. He had... quite honestly, enjoyed the peck. Although the injuries made it a little less easy to enjoy it-- he still did.
"I'm.. alright--I think. It hurts, but a few days in the-the healing pod and, uh, I'll be okay. How about you?" he asked, shifting once more into a more comfortable position, but this time with his whole body.

The device croaked, before a voice came out of it. "Holy! I'm on my way now, don't move, okay?!" Keith snorted.
"It's not like we can." he replied, surprisingly calm.
"Even when you're injured you're still a pain in the bum," she said, groaning. Her voice, however, was still in a tone of concern.
she | he | they

whisket

one legged defender of the universe

Postby Solara » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:52 pm

(yeah, it does. i'll try too, but i might take a lot longer than preferred)

After his comrade finished adjusting his position, Lance gently draped an arm over Keith's shoulder and huffed quietly. "That's... That's good," he murmured. "Don't ever make me worry like that again, alright? Jeez, Keith..." Shaking his head in mock disapproval, the Cuban let his hand take hold of the other's and gave it a light squeeze. Forcing a smile, he replied with, "I'm fine. Just can't feel my legs, but it's probably nothing a healing pod can't fix." For some reason, his smile had seemed a bit off. Now that he was a little more relaxed and the adrenaline had worn off, exhaustion and pain had finally caught up with him. He tried his best to ignore them, but it didn't seem to be working. His eyelids felt so heavy--
Lance suddenly shook his head and pinched himself, hard. He had to stay awake, at least. For Keith's sake. That, he realized, was easier done than said. Man, this really sucked.
Somewhere in the back of his mind, the Cuban was kind of maybe perhaps enjoying the feeling of a comrade-- more specifically, this particular teen-- so close to him. Weird? Probably.
After a moment of fighting to stay awake, he decided hearing his friend's voice could help. "Keith?" he began, rather drowsily. "A while ago... When I was in the healing pod," he paused, unsure of what to say next. "What were you doing?" If they couldn't form Voltron without a leg, what had the others been doing anyways? Training?
Last edited by Solara on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Solara

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum