space gays // selcouth & molière

Re: space gays // selcouth & molière

Postby whisket » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:13 pm

aaAAA sorry ;;

Keith's breathing was getting heavy. He was tired, in pain and honestly absolutely dazed. Yet the person holding him, Lance, made him stay in reality. Made him not slip away. In silence, Keith listened to their breathing, to Lance's words. He didn't believe the other was feeling 'fine', but much he couldn't do to make the pain go away-- for neither of them.
Then, the cuban called his name.
"Yes, Lance?" he said, as he looked up, locking his indigo eyes with Lance's blues. Keith looked away as soon as Lance finished his sentence. The pale teen shrugged, chuckling silently to himself.
"I.. I talked to you, I stayed to watch over you," he said, "Allura and Shiro tried to pry me away, but I wanted to be there when you, you know, woke up. And this idiot," Keith chuckled again. "I didn't do anything when you actually did wake up. I stood there, doing absolutely nothing. While you were in the pod, I felt.. Something else than rivalry. Friendship. And, heh, as cheesy as it sounds, I talked to you more than I did on Earth." he finished, looking at his hands.
Why did he not say anything when Lance woke up?
That was a question he is asking himself almost everyday. He regrets going back to being a salty, sarcastic, idiot.
Honestly, all he wants is to be friends with Lance, not some.. Enemies.
And maybe, just.. maybe.
Something more...
she | he | they

my name's anna or oliver !

respect me and i will respect you !!
whisket

just a little more than friendship

Postby Solara » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 am

Lance tilted his head a bit at Keith's words but didn't comment. Even in the situation they were in, he couldn't suppress the smile that played on his lips. "Friendship, huh?" he echoed. In truth, the Cuban was feeling...
What was he feeling? Surprised. In a good sort of way. Happily surprised? But he was also pretty sad, and maybe a little hurt that Keith only talked to him that much when he was unconscious and in suspended animation. And regretful for failing to realize Keith just wanted a friend.
Just a friend?
For some odd reason, Lance wasn't quite satisfied with being 'just friends.' Why? He didn't really know the answer himself, yet a little voice in the back of his head told him he wanted...
Something more.
Maybe?
But, it was too bad, really, since Keith probably didn't feel the same. It would be nice, though, he thought. If he wanted something more too.

Lance frowned at all of these swirling thoughts about feelings and something mores and friends. Perhaps exhaustion was just doing something to his mind. Yeah, that was it. Yet those thoughts about Keith just wouldn't go away.
"Why don't we try again?" he suggested rather suddenly. "Being friends? Like, normal friends?" He paused and-- with a flirtatious smirk he often used with cute girls (and guys?)-- said a bit too casually, "Or, we could be boyfriends."
Huh?
Oh. Wow, that damned exhaustion, am I right?
Last edited by Solara on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I hope you'll catch me when I'm about to fall
Solara

Postby whisket » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:56 pm

i screAMED

The teen noticed the amount of silence there was between them after Lance had said two words. As if he was thinking of something. Keith of course wondered about what. Did the cuban not want to be friend with him? Did he just see them as enemies, as competing people? The korean sure hoped not. Keith seemed a little tense, subconsciously fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

He leaned back, closing his eyes to think about.. stuff. Lance wouldn't be interested in him. All those pretty girls he flirted with, he clearly wasn't, well, simply put, gay. Damn, was he really thinking about that? Keith got a little red to the face.
And even more red when he listened to Lance.
"..or we could be boyfriends."
Keith almost choked. He was surprised. Nicely, of course. Stuttering and stammering he came back to his senses.
"Really? Like, are you one hundred percent sure? You're not saying that as a joke, are you?" Keith asked, looking up at Lance.
she | he | they

whisket

a cute tomatoface, but a tomatoface nonetheless

Postby Solara » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Lance winced a bit when Keith leaned back, but he didn't want him to move, so he tried his best to make it as unnoticeable as possible. And when he closed his eyes and blushed a little, Lance smiled. A real, genuine thing that wasn't flirtatious or forced or anything. It was just a simple little smile. What was the Cuban thinking? What had caused that simple little smile?
Man, he never stops being cute.
A simple smile for a simple thought.

He watched with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes as Keith stuttered and stammered and turned even redder. Of course, he was also concerned, since his comrade seemed to have some kind of choking problem.
"You're not saying that as a joke, are you?"
Lance's smile grew wider at his words, and he chuckled softly, though it seemed a little mischievous. And when cobalt eyes met indigo ones, he whispered,
"That's up to you, TomatoFace."

He brought his face closer to Keith's as if he planned to kiss him or something.
Maybe he did.
Closer...
Closer...
And suddenly, he was so close, if Lance nodded a tad bit, his lips would make contact.
If, and only if, the other teen decided not to move.

Suddenly, some familiar voices rang out, startling the Cuban.
"Keith! Lance!" Pidge?
"Uh, you guys alive?" Hunk sounded frantic, but his words didn't quite match.

Lance glanced up and whispered something under his breath before straightening himself. "We're over here!" he called. It seemed to catch their attention, because soon, footsteps began rushing towards them.

(is shaladin shiro x paladin ? hi sorry i just saw it a couple times on tumblr and im still confused on what it is)
Solara

Postby whisket » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:01 pm

He was getting redder within seconds, and he hated the fact he was. Keith hummed contently when Lance chuckled, though cautious for any sudden movement from the latino he was leaning on. Their eyes were still locked on each other, up until Lance called him TomatoFace again. The teen rolled his eye, but did not expect what the other was doing right then. He widened his eyes in surprise, but quickly recovered. He wanted to lean into their closeness, he wanted to close the distance between their lips, he wanted to feel Lance.
But...
Not yet.
Sadly enough.

Keith immediately recognised the high-pitched voice of Pidge, and the lower, calmer voice of Hunk. The korean straightened up, gave Lance a little bit more space, looked around to look for his friends, and felt a rush of adrenaline rise back up again.
'Over here!" Keith echoed Lance.

Soon after he saw the two figures coming closers and watching with mouths agape, seeing the rampage of the crash.
The crash Keith had caused...
"Are you two okay?" Hunk asked, kneeling down in front of the two other teens and inspecting their every move with care.
"We're fine really. Just a nap in the healing pod and we'll be all a-okay, right Lance?" Keith said, looking sideways at his partner.

(yes it is paladin x shiro !! tbh the only shaladin ship i like is sheith and maybe shance but then again shalLURA ???)
she | he | they

whisket

happy bday hunk aaaa // an accident

Postby Solara » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 am

He had taken note of how Keith seemed to gradually turn more and more red, and he wondered if he could get any redder. What if he turned into a real tomato? Probably not. Maybe the color of one, though.

He smiled at the Asian, glad that he seemed a little better now that friends-- and help-- had arrived.
As soon as he spotted the Green and Yellow Paladins, Lance smiled and raised a hand to wave. "Hey, guys," he greeted, almost too cheerfully, considering their current state.
He nodded in agreement with Keith but felt a small chill run up his spine. Would he have to go inside while awake?
He recalled the time where the castle went berserk, and had trapped him inside one of the pods. In those minutes, he had honestly been scared. Afraid he'd never get out, and he'd never see his friends again. He frowned a bit but quickly turned it into a smile when Hunk gave him a questioning glance.

"Um... So do you guys have any serious injuries?" asked the larger teen.
"Okay, before that, what the quiznak happened here?" Pidge cut in and half-exclaimed, making a gesture towards the bike rubble. They made sure to look pointedly at Lance as if he was the culprit.
He shrugged in return, and merely said, "Oh, it was just an accident."

They couldn't have seen, but when he had heard that question, he'd subconsciously squeezed Keith a little tighter. It was Lance's fault, wasn't it?

(i feel like shaladin ships are like space dad x space kids so im kind of like awhawgfawgoiha but shallura is pretty cute and tbh the name is great shallura

(side note: ok this one might have a lot more mistakes than usual bc im on my tablet but i wanted to post it today (not sure about you, but today is the 13th) since its hunk's birthday and the title wouldn't match if i posted it later)
(edit: i took too long to write and it's 1 am now but im still keeping the title)
(also wow this one is so short im so sorry)
Solara

Postby whisket » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 am

Keith kept watching the Green and Yellow paladins, frowning. He was looking at Lance, noticing the slight frown that he quickly changed into a smile again. The asian raised his brows, but decided not to mention anything until, perhaps, later. Keith thought about what they would do once they'd see Shiro, Allura and Coran. Would they be mad at him? Especially Coran. Their first time at Coran's secret place and he'd already broken a lot of stuff.
Keith wouldn't be surprised if he would.
After all, all he knew was to be scolded anyway.

The Red paladin was about to reply to Hunk, before Pidge cut in. Not long after she asked, he felt Lance pinch him, saying it was just an accident. Keith wondered why.
"Yeah, about that. The first reason why we came here was because we wanted to find some kind of space bike, and so we went here. We found a bike, which was pretty cool and nice. And we rode, right? And uh, I'm not sure what happened. But I got lost in thoughts, forgetting that I had a passenger and that I couldn't just ride straightforward. Nor, for that matter, get lost in thought. So last second before we crashed, I snapped back to reality and pushed Lance off. Before I knew it I woke up." Keith explained, rather awkwardly. "And this time, Lance cradled me in his arms," he laughed, looking back at the cuban.
she | he | they

whisket

just fine

Postby Solara » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Lance felt a little blush creep up his neck, but quickly willed it away and smiled. It was like, a smug sort of smile, but it wasn't? It was kind and gentle, but also like a smirk, and if anyone in the world could pull off such a smile, it was probably Lance. He winked not-so-subtly at Keith, earning amused (and confused) glances from Pidge and Hunk, but they didn't comment. "You can always count on me, TomatoFace," he said somewhat jokingly, but also affectionately, and there was truth behind his words.

After listening to the story, Hunk frowned and tilted his head a bit, as if processing what he'd been told. "So, you guys went in Coran's junk lair, found a space bike, crashed the space bike, and got yourselves badly injured? All in one go?"
Pidge scoffed and rolled their eyes. "I'm honestly not surprised," they deadpanned. They moved a hand to their hip and shook their head. "You guys are idiots." But even as they spoke, they smiled, relieved that their teammates were more or less okay.
Hunk sighed, but he held the same smile as the Green Paladin. "Yeah, but I'm glad you guys aren't dead or anything."

Lance grinned, apparently happy with his comrades. "It'd take more than this to kill us." Suddenly, he frowned and turned to the bike remains. "But Keith," he whined, nudging his partner in crime. "You killed Lance! She died too young." He sniffed loudly and dramatically, though a playful grin danced on his lips.

He wasn't in tip-top shape, but he was okay. Keith seemed fine too, and that alone already made the Blue Paladin gleeful. Keith was okay, and he was too. All in all, everything turned out not-so-bad, and everyone was just fine. Probably. Maybe?

Correction: No, he was not okay. Had he almost kissed Keith? Why did his chest feel weird? Wait, oh my god, he had kissed Keith. On the cheek? Did it count? Why had he liked it? Oh, nonono, his chest felt kind of fluttery, his emotions were out of wack, he honestly wanted to protect Keith with his life and keep him safe forever; Lance was not okay.
Physically? Yeah, sure, a healing pod could probably fix him up.
But mentally? That was a different story.

(edit: aaaaaa just watched season 2 and hOLY but tbh i'm kind of disappointed but still really happy?)
Solara

Previous

Return to 1x1 Forum