Misty Winds and I RP

Misty Winds and I RP

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:53 pm

(Would you like to go first or me?)
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Re: Misty Winds and I RP

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Could you? I'm gonna go back and get a refresher on our forms))
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:01 pm

(Ok ^^ I'll just start off from when Seven was tranquilized, start off with her waking up)
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Sevens bright golden eyes creaked open slowly, taking in her surrounding area. 'What happened?' she thought to herself. She remembered talking to the ally pack and helping out with a hurt pack member, but then she had left... She sighed, her thoughts were still foggy. Slowly she sat up, her short white fur clinging to her small bony frame. Sevens brown ears swiveled back and forth atop her head as she listened to the normal city sounds around her. Humans talking, pigeons chirping, cars zooming by on the road. Huffing, she made herself stand, looking to the sky she guessed the sun was sitting. Turning she headed toward the bridge, sticking to the sidewalk as to avoid the road and its deadly cars.

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Charlie
Charlie watched as Aussie was fixed. She was taken care of for now. His stomach rumbled so he stood up shaking his coat out. He wondered where Seven has ended up. He blinked and flicked his tail before trotting away to the meat market, people were everywhere. He ignored the looks and snuck behind a small tub. The man working the stand was chopping the fresh steak. He went to toss the peice in the tub but Charlie caught it with a mischievous look in his eyes. He took off listening to the man's aggravated yells and hollers. He stopped by the park's pond and layed down watching the geese as string his meal.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Seven was thirsty, and she still couldn't remember how she had fallen asleep so suddenly. Sighing she turned and headed for the park, guessing that she could get a drink from there to satisfy her thirst. Coming around the curb she walked out into the grassy area and toward the pond, spotting Charlie. Her ears perked and she wagged her tail slightly. "Charlie!" She called out to him as she got closer. Stepping to the edge of the water she lapped up a few drinks and then looked at Charlie, giving a small smile.

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Charlie

Charlie heard his name halfway through the steak. "Seven...?" He asked looking around. Suddenly a large white dog with red ears plopped next to him. He smiled. "Hey Seven! Are you hungry, I don't think I'll finish this" he said referring to the half eaten steam that was still big. He sat up and lapped up some water. "Where have you been?" He asked,his tail wagging slightly
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:50 pm

(She's quite tiny actually XD due to lack of food she's practically skin and bones.)
Seven looked at the half eaten steak he offered her, hunger roaring in her small stomach. Bending her head she gulped the steak down in a few bites. Once the food was gone she licked her white muzzle, trying to rid it of the bits of stray meat. Looking at Charlie she thanked him and then attempted to answer his question, she shrugged slightly, "I honestly can't remember, I woke up near the road next to the bridge..." She looked at her scuffed up white pelt, she knew she hadn't been attacked, at least not in a way that left any new scars upon her body. Sighing she shook her head, "Maybe it will come back to me later."

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Charlie
(Oh, true that lol)
Charlie shivered at thr thought of having no idea what would have happened. "That's crazy, hopefully it returns and you know what happened" he said.It was growing dark now, not to dark but dark. "I wasn't yet accepted into the pack yet, I dont know if I'll ever be" he admitted. "What about you?" He asked
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Seven nodded. She too hoped the memory came back soon. Taking a look at the sky she sighed, with nightfall came the cold air. At the mention of the pack Sevens ears flattened against her skull, "Um, no. I don't think i'll be trying to join." As an after thought she whispered to herself, "They wouldn't want me anyways..." Seven was not a dog fit to be in a pack. She was almost always nervous around bigger dogs, especially males. The days she spent as a bait dog had made her that way, but she has never told anyone that. She knows the moment she dos no one would look at her the same way. She especially didn't want to tell Charlie that... Looking back at Charlie she tilted her head, "You have anywhere to ride out the cold night?"

Raisa

Next

Return to 1x1 Forum