Misty Winds and I RP

Re: Misty Winds and I RP

Postby Misty Winds » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Charlie
Charlie followed after her. She looked so happy and it made his heart soar. He grinned and looked down then back up. She ran up the steps and he followed trusting her with every inch and every step they took. When they reached the roof he sat down next to her looking out. "Okay" he said. "I'm sure I'll love it too" he grinned.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Seven looked toward the sky, "I hope so." It didn't take long for the sky to ease into the beautiful colors. The setting sun put on it's display like any other day, the deep reds and purples blooming out like flowers over the drifting clouds. Seven didn't realize it, but her mouth had actually opened in awe at the wonderful setting. Her eyes gazed over every detail as the burning orb went lower, touching the city skyline, "It's so beautiful..." Sevens own eyes seemed to light up with the scene, her golden orbs open wide and staring intently.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Charlie
Charlie sat looking into the sky, the different colors penetrating through the clouds. His mind was in awe watching the sunset in front of him. His tail shook slowly, swaying back and forth. "Im really glad you brought me here, to see this I mean" he said looking to Seven. Her eyes were beautiful under the light. He took a breath looking at her before returning his glance to the sunset. He was so close...so close to speaking. But he wimped out, she wouldn't feel the same. Would she? But he managed to hide the confusion and kept on a bright smile.
Life is like writing in pen. You can cross out your past but you can not erase it.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 am

The sun was almost gone now, the bright colors in the sky darkening. "Your welcome, each sunset is different, no two are the same. That applies to sunrises as well." Seven liked that he was happy, but it's not what she wanted to hear from him. Of course she wanted to be with Charlie, wanted to hear him say the words that would make her heart soar. But Seven was also split on the idea, she was not good enough for him, not good enough for anyone. She glanced at Charlie then, out of the corner of her eye, and thought for a moment, thought of how things could be if maybe she was different or if she left to allow Charlie to find someone good enough. She sighed quietly to herself, she didn't know what to do. Leaning over she nudged his shoulder gently with hers, "What now?" She would let him lead the way.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change. Charles Darwin

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Charlie
Charlie thought for a minute, a short flashback of not days ago passed by. He was trotting down the street and a sign caught his eyes. It was decorated with colorful lanterns each resembling something. You lit it and let it float into the sky. Maybe now was his chance? "Follow me, I wanna show you something too" he smiled and trotted away. Was he blushing? He didn't know anymore, he had to get the feeling off his chest and hope she felt the same. If she didnt then he wouldn't know what to do. Nothing would be worst than being turned down by Seven, she was perfect. He would probably turn himself into the pound if he wasn't liked anymore. If she left him for someone better. He trotted down the street before finding a banner that said "10th annual Lantern Lift Off". Excitement grew, he couldn't mess this up. He led her past the people, careful ot to sttay to close before finding the large table of lanterns. People were already taking which ones they greeded for. "This is my favorite place to come every year, we lift off lanterns with a message. Some say what you want. Like hope or forgiveness. Others are goals, like friendship and love" he said. There were way kore than that, he was just giving details and himts on what their was. "You pick one that means the most to you, light it when it's your turn and everyone releases it on the same time. You can't read their quote until it is lit up and in the sky a few feet away though. You just hide whatever quote you pick" he said. He looked back to make sure she wasn't wayching before putting his front paws on the table. He scanned the lanterns looking carefully when he found it, sure there was more than one but this one was his. He picked it up with his mouth careful to hide the quote in his neck fur before turning to Seven. "Now you pick one, the humans will light them for us. They are pretty nice here" he smiled and looked to the night sky to give her a chance to pick one. His heart fluttered with nervousness. What if she just got flustered and left when she read his expectation. It was obvious he liked Seven, at least it would be when the lantern lit and fly to the sky.
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Seven stepped up to the table and looked at the lanterns and the quotes. Her ears perked forward, never before had she seen anything like this, but her tail wagged in excitement. She seen some about love, but decided not to grab one of those, since she had told herself many times Charlie probably didn't like her that way. She continued to look until one stood out among the rest. She wasn't sure what the quote was about, but she liked it. Picking it up she had nowhere to hide it, unlike Charlie, Sevens fur was short. But she had no reason to hide this one so she joined Charlie with the quote in her mouth, a big grin on her face, "I've never seen Sky lanterns before." She told him as she sat down next to him, her tail wagging.

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Charlie
Charlie smiled "Great. You get to first see them with me" he said. He didn't bother to look at her quote yet, he respected her space and allowed her to hide it. "It's quite fun when you look put and one lantern or face catches your eyes. You want to hold the peice in you forever" he said looking put as the sky grew darker. The shut down the lamp posts so it was completely dark, soon lanterns began to light. None lifted off though, the only spurce of light coming from the lanterns. The people walked sround lighting the lanterns. Soon everybody's was lit but they gave them a moment say what they had to say before lifting off. Some already floated in the air, the quotes printed neatly on them. He didn't release his yet, he wanted to do a silent prayer. When he finished he looked to Seven. "Ready?" He asked
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Seven could hardly contain her excitement, "Absolutely." She could see them lighting them, and so far they were quite pretty. Her tail wagged while she waited, she would wait for Charlie to say and then she would let hers go, with her quote on her sky launtran. She looked toward Charlie, her eyes bright with excitement.

(Sorry it's a little short, just waiting for the moment ^^)

Raisa

Postby Misty Winds » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Charlie
Charlie nodded and swallowed nervously looking to the sky. It was time, if she didn't accept then he would be alone...forever. Nobody was like Seven, she was special. She never ran from her problems and never faced them again. She was the one who faced them head on. He glanced back at her one more time taking in her happy features. Maybe she wouldn't be so happy after this, maybe this was his last time seeing her beautiful smile that lit up the world. Looking back he let his go. The lantern floated a bit away while facing toward them, it joined the others in the sky. The gorgeous font in red on the white lantern, it said "Devotion and Love From the Right One" He kept his gaze forward waiting to see hers. Maybe she wouldn't release it, maybe she felt uncomfortable now?
Misty Winds

Postby Raisa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Seven let hers go before she looked at Charlie's, at first her own lantern was in the way with a silky blue quote of "Hakuna Matata" She had picked it for the way it sounded, she wasn't sure what it meant but she liked it. Once it was out of the way she looked at Charlie's "Devotion and Love From the Right One" At first Seven thought it was meant for his mother, or maybe someone else, but could it be for her? Her ears tucked back in nervousness, she need to ask, she wanted to know. "Charlie...?" She looked over at him, "Was that meant for me...?" What if he says no? She decided if he said no then she would brush it off as her mistake. But if he said yes.... Her heart fluttered at the thought but she put a stop to it, he wouldn't and she didn't need to get her hopes up.

Raisa

PreviousNext

Return to 1x1 Forum